Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing (929 Views)

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing by Made4naijalove: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
The moment a stripper fell from a pole while dancing and landed on the floor was captured on video and has been shared online.

In the video, the stripper is seen performing her moves on the pole, while other strippers were on the floor of the stage doing their thing. While dancing, the stripper on the pole lost her grip and fell. But immediately she landed on the floor, she recovered and continued twerking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVpIjo4Jig

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing by Offpoint: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Job hazardousness, it happened everywhere.

I love her courage of not letting the fall discourage OR deterred her from continuing her job.

If Nigerians can emulate this kind of courage and passion for their various works, we could be the greatest nation on earth.

I learned a lot of lessons from this short clips. Never let anything keep you down, no matter how many times you've fall... don stay down.
In life only you have the power to STOP YOU.

If I happened to be in that club, I would have emptied my wallet for her for her courage and determinations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing by WittyLad(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
i don watch season one to eight

Amaka go school, una no go hear..

Big shout-out to all the girls out their taking the right path to success, not some shortcutters

1 Like

Re: Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing by Abfinest007(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
empty hen will not allow me to watch this movie in peace
Re: Moment Stripper Falls From High Pole While Dancing by Made4naijalove: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Between A Player And A Runs Girl / Wife Rushes Out Of Home After Husband Has S3x Nonstop Since Midnight (video) / 17 Year Old Impregnates His Kid Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.