Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked (46290 Views)

Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Destom: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
What would you say before?

We didn't expect you to agree that you are a corrupt ineffectual buffoon, a layabout President who is a good for nothing fellow.

Nose like frying pan. Yeye.
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by nasoeb: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Same. Way I was sacked last week for doing what the society deem it fit to do....... It really pain, especially when every other persons kept quiet to some injustice while pursuing justice for another. As for me, they all prayed and moved on like nothing happened...... Here I am struggling to meet up.
What an irony, you are "struggling to move on"....and yet your moniker is " road to yesterday "
Just thinking undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by TheChameleon: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:
That weakling of a former president should respect himself enough by keeping shut. He's already done more harm than good.

Nigeria would have been worse,if he had won the reelection.

Buhari is an idiot when it comes to governance but,he's far better than Goodluck anytime anyday...

This is my opinion too. Both are bad leaders.

But GEJ is F9 parallel. Buhari has F9 in all subjects except one. Maybe Animal studies grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Roadtoyesterday: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2020
nasoeb:

What an irony, you are "struggling to move on"....and yet your moniker is " road to yesterday "
Just thinking undecided
Baba Park well, struggling to move on is different from struggling to meet up....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by DWJOBScom(m): 6:55am On Feb 11, 2020
executive12:
Farida Waziri was one of the worst to lead the EFCC. That was not surprising given the fact she was nominated by the criminal James Ibori.
I hope she included in her book that she was nominated by James Ibori.

GEJ haters won’t see this
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by okwandu: 6:58am On Feb 11, 2020
National interest!!!!!! When i personally did not show any interest � � � � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by YoungLionken(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2020
TheChameleon:

This is my opinion too. Both are bad leaders.

But GEJ is F9 parallel. Buhari has F9 in all subjects except one. Maybe Animal studies grin

I think so too grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by toprealman: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2020
What a reason.... national interest and global standing. Learnt very early in life to keep my mouth shut and let people work with their assumption than talk on some issues only for them to confirm whatever.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by nasoeb: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Baba Park well, struggling to move on is different from struggling to meet up....
And you are achieving this while on the road to yesterday
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Cantonese: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2020
F117nighthawk:
When governance is not transparent and open? Everything is shrouded in secrecy? U said u sack someone based on national interest? and no explanation was made on the national interest? It's only a foolish person that will believe that, we know Nigerian system to government, the sack was done to put your own stooge to protect your personal and self interest. We knew what played our throughout LAMODE, S tenure as EFCC chairman under GEJ, no single conviction was made, it was looting spree, LAMODE himself stole billions under EFCC, and ran away till date. Not everyone be mumu and ignorant of things in this country.

"Not everyone be mumu and ignorant of things in this country". How can you say there were no convictions under Lamorde? Were you a little boy when Waziri and Lamorde served? Where you not there when Lamorde served as the second in command under Nuhu Ribadu at the EFCC? Was it not at the end of Ribadu's tenure that Lamorde was promoted temporarily, returned as deputy for Waziri and then became chairman after Waziri? How are you so ignorant of the fact that many people were jailed under Lamorde?

Waziri should thank God that she is not getting the APC treatment, otherwise by now her secrets would have been exposed.

Without doubt all EFCC chairmen just like all heads of security agencies take orders from the president. It is the same case with Magu and even the DSS. If Jonathan controlled Lamorde, does Buhari not control Magu? Do we have any security institution thst is independent of the presidency? Have you suddenly forgotten how government pretentiously ordered the release of Sowore and Dasuki from DSS unlawful detention? Even now we hear from governors at any slight disagreement how the disagreeing party is planning coups against Buhari government.

Do you understand what the words "national interest" mean? Please always look, listen, ask questions and understand events and situations otherwise you may sound ignorant.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Fragility6: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2020
firo08:
Mrs waziri you where relieved of your duties based on Nigeria's interest and global standing. Stop shifting blames in order to earn pity from the public.
Madam put your past behind you and take responsibility of your actions.
Stop dragging this innocent man.
Nothing personal with Jona. Na jst strategy 2 draw attention to the book and possibly attract more buyers too

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by rummmy: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Lol.......our ancestor ambassador

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by DavidEsq(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2020
What's the meaning of "Nigeria's interest and global standing"? Does this not sound like the usual grammar used to obfuscate a fact or deviate from a fact in issue? How does that phrase help in really debunking such allegations?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Alimat40: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2020
The former president did not tell us what he meant by national and international interest. What is that interest that we can not know ?. I don't believe him. And by the way Mr Goodluck over saw the affairs of our dear country in a manner that today it is obvious that he led Nigeria into the problem we are facing today.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Codes151(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2020
It’s like these ladies are worse than the men when it comes to corruption o!!

We have to try ashawos

Or sth. Or foreigners.

Because this our leaders and the same !

God pls.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by adanny01(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2020
seunmsg:
As expected, Jonathan ended up saying nothing reasonable. He should have kept quiet instead of coming up with this watery defense. National interest and global standing kee you there.

His defense sounds like a conspiracy he is trying to defend.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Codes151(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Alimat40:
The former president did not tell us what he meant by national and international interest. What is that interest that we can not know ?. I don't believe him. And by the way Mr Goodluck over saw the affairs of our dear country in a manner that today it is obvious that he led Nigeria into the problem we are facing today.
he led nigeria into 365 per dollar?

Into worsening security?
Into low gdp?
Into low economic value?
Into nepotism?

Into your poverty?

No wonder you northerners are so naive!

You think and reason like a sufferer. Poverty there has become a norm!

Illiterates
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by ugohenry2019(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2020
seunmsg:
As expected, Jonathan ended up saying nothing reasonable. He should have kept quiet instead of coming up with this watery defense. National interest and global standing kee you there.

did u read the story very well before coming up with this ur gibberish post
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by TUANKU(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2020
In Nigeria's global interest yet after she left billions of dollars were stolen right under your leadership.
This buffoon needs to keep quiet, in a civilised society he would be speaking from jail.
We're battling with a tyrant on our hands presently coupled with the insecurity in the country, we already have enough no need for this shit show between gej and waziri... two proven thieves.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by HRMK: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2020
CAN ANYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH LANGUAGE BETTER THAN ME EXPLAIN WHAT JONATHAN IS SAYING HERE?TO ME,HE IS SAYING,FARIDA,DID NOTHING WRONG!WHY THEN SACKED HER?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Let’s ask him why he didn’t sack dezani over national interests? Despite calls for her resignation and sack.

I like Jonathan personally bt he shudnt take Nigerians for fools just because we like him. We know and remember how clueless he was and how the country was on autopilot simply because it was hijacked by powerful women.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by ogb2020: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2020
wwwihy:
Mr Jonathan= Mrs Jonathan= Diezani Alison-Madueke= Corruption

Mr Jonathan
Mr Jona
Mr
Mrs
Mrs P
Mrs Patience
Mrs Patience Jonathan

Who was the President of Nigeria during Jonathan administration?

A. Mr Jonathan
B. Mrs Jonathan
C. Mama Peace
D. Diezani Alison-Madueke
E. Corruption
F. C,D & E above

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by ugohenry2019(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:
I am very disappointed in your comment and tomorrow some of you will be shouting for justice. Which Nigeria interests that can not be mentioned please?

did u read where it was said why it can not be mentioned why didn't waziri mention the said individual or company she was investigating as advised by the ex presido
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by frowland(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2020
gistshub:
....."Despite obvious disenchantment from many Nigerians and mounting international pressure against Mrs. Waziri’s continued stay in office"

Am not sure there was any average Nigerian back then that gives a dam who was or who should be EFCC boss.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by greenguy: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Her removal therefore has a lot to do with reasons relating to Nigeria’s interest and global standing which details Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is obliged to keep as state secret in our common national interest.

The above is one of the many reasons I'm not a fan of Goodluck Jonathan. Always acting like he's the only one that cares about Nigeria.

Clear the air once and for all and let the issue be laid to rest. Is there anything we've not heard before in the country?

If the reason was so grave, why is the culprit bringing up the matter every time seeking to get cheap points?

In the end, Nigeria is just a zoo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Divinalss: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:
That weakling of a former president should respect himself enough by keeping shut. He's already done more harm than good.

Nigeria would have been worse,if he had won the reelection.

Buhari is an idiot when it comes to governance but,he's far better than Goodluck anytime anyday...
You are a nationalist. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2020
seunmsg:
If you know the ibori connection with farida and how her presence at EFCC was compromising his case then you'll know what Jonathan is saying.
Mind you, Jonathan made it a cardinal principle of his govt to ensure ibori was jailed due to the maltreatment he got from the man when Yar'adua was in power

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by fergie001: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2020
gurunlocker:

Her removal therefore has a lot to do with reasons relating to Nigeria’s interest and global standing which details Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is obliged to keep as state secret in our common national interest.

You missed that part or you intentionally skipped it because of hatred? So he has to be running his mouth anyhow? Some things are best kept secret when it comes to national interest/security.....
The person you are quoting knows......but you know sometimes, certain people just want us to know they have typed.....sensible or not!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by brainhgeek(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
I feel Waziri might have probed some cases which are not of interest to the then president and at the same time, I feel her sacking was witch-huntingly justified.
She stepped on toes and and the toes uprooted the skeletons in her cupboard too. Just that the then president didn't spell out what about her sacking was in the best interest of the country and global reputation.
Same same all of them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by doublecross(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Hoephase:
After seeing how much Buhari and Osibanjo have been paying out on oil subsidy, I don't think Mrs Waziri had anything on whomever she claimed to have been investigating.

Meanwhile, when will Magun look into the current subsidy regime?
forget it! He is busy chasing yahoo boys
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by YoungLionken(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Divinalss:
You are a nationalist. God bless you

Thank you...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Reference(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2020
What is the so called 'national interest' whose specifics cannot be mentioned.... global standing.... what the heck is that?.

Mr. Goodluck.... without details the public is left to speculate and with the precedent of government we know the lines between national and personal interests are blurred.... I rather believe her own story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment / Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.