Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked (46281 Views)

Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by israelmao(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2020
The two parties should come together and give us the detaill of what really transpired.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by RexTramadol1: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2020
seunmsg:
As expected, Jonathan ended up saying nothing reasonable. He should have kept quiet instead of coming up with this watery defense. National interest and global standing kee you there.

Till Buhari starts telling us reasons he sacked Fowler, and so on

Without also keeping it a secret, then you can just keep sleeping

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by LZAA: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, it should pain any human with a strand of neuron in his/her skull to be sacked when doing what the society deem neccessary and appropriate.

She was sacked for:

Shatap

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by eedriyz(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2020
That woman was the one who enjoyed the office most. Parte after parte things

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Abagworo(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Can GEJ tell us the meaning of global interest? The global interest is a standing order from the super powers that also removed him from office. That's the difference between Abacha, Idi Amin, Mugabe, Ghaddaffi and other chicken African leaders.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by udemzyudex(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:
I am very disappointed in your comment and tomorrow some of you will be shouting for justice. Which Nigeria interests that can not be mentioned please?

You should be disappointed in your yourself,when she was told to mention names or company she wasn't allowed to probe why didn't she say it?

She was appointed and can be relieved or her duty if her service is no longer needed.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by gurunlocker: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Which state secret and common interest is GEJ talking about, after how many years since he left government, it was looting galore under his administration, can u tell Nigerians one single conviction EFCC under LAMODE that GEJ appointed as the EFCC chairman?where was LAMODE after the tenure of Jonathan, he ran out of the country with stolen billions till date

What galore is going on under this administration? I believe they are saints. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by DAVE5(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
amarachi06:
Wetin concern us with past tense

Past tense is what lead us to present tense, while present tense would lead us to future tense

Nigeria's problems are a result of all the past actions by our leaders and citizens alike, so we need to look inwards and ensure we dont allow what happened before repeat itself, else we are soup

But we are in soup already especially after allowing a person from the past who failed then re-rule us again because we dint learn from the past, where we expecting him to repair the country he helped impoverish

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
The EFCC Chairperson that did not worth the occupied office space.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Anaedo1: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:
That weakling of a former president should respect himself enough by keeping shut. He's already done more harm than good.

Nigeria would have been worse,if he had won the reelection.

Buhari is an idiot when it comes to governance but,he's far better than Goodluck anytime anyday...

Do you back this thoughts with an verifiable indices are you just basking in the euphoria of your 30k Npower salary..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by mapet: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Farida lied and Jonathan is lying too, bunch of liars!

In fact, what an Irony? Not that Farida's lies are unexpected (we knew that woman was a misnormer for an anti-corruption organ) but GEJ's lies come out as dumber?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Savagethe21st(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2020
No love lost between this Two corrupt people..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by mapet: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2020
anonimi:

IamPatriotic: :
Honestly, you don't have common sense! Why must people like you resort to this tactics of total deviation from main point of discuss and embak on pettiness each time a corrupt

Did you misdirect your message
seunmsg: :
As expected, Jonathan ended up saying nothing reasonable. He should have kept quiet instead of coming up with this watery defense. National interest and global standing kee you there.

The message was not misdirected. If comprehension deficit is lacking, he's saying let your oga GEJ and Farida face each other and leave PMB in peace. wetin concern PMB for the matter?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by thundafire: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:
This response also collaborate Mrs Waziri position. Nigeria interests and global standing that target only individual at EFCC helm of affair and can't be mentioned. I am not surprised though GEJ government is the most corrupt in history of this nation.
then Buhari own dat has borrowed ur destiny away na
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Godsent79873: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by mechanics(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
But he didn't state the main reason why she was removed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Getdowntobiznes: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2020
Both of them use grammer and keep us in the dark! Nairalanders pls, avoid putting any rubbish in this forum.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by anonimi: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2020
mapet:
The message was not misdirected. If comprehension deficit is lacking, he's saying let your oga GEJ and Farida face each other and leave PMB in peace. wetin concern PMB for the matter?

If barawo bubu is your oga, should that make Jonathan my oga or what are you yarning?
Who is the current president, participating & supervising the worst stealing and looting in our history?
Would it be the man below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Kingrefreshed: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2020
gistshub:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/10/jonathan-fires-back-why-i-sacked-ex-efcc-boss-farida-waziri/amp/

Mmm someone should remind me how many people have been sacked since the dullard gripped power by force.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by mapet: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2020
This is when you know someone meth!

How did you manage to spin a roforofo fight between GEJ and Farida to Buhari if not that you're irredeemably dishonest or is it brain fart?

anonimi:

If barawo bubu is your oga, should that make Jonathan my oga or what are you yarning?
Who is the current president, participating & supervising the worst stealing and looting in our history?
Would it be the man below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by F117nighthawk: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Cantonese:

"Not everyone be mumu and ignorant of things in this country". How can you say there were no convictions under Lamorde? Were you a little boy when Waziri and Lamorde served? Where you not there when Lamorde served as the second in command under Nuhu Ribadu at the EFCC? Was it not at the end of Ribadu's tenure that Lamorde was promoted temporarily, returned as deputy for Waziri and then became chairman after Waziri? How are you so ignorant of the fact that many people were jailed under Lamorde?

Waziri should thank God that she is not getting the APC treatment, otherwise by now her secrets would have been exposed.

Without doubt all EFCC chairmen just like all heads of security agencies take orders from the president. It is the same case with Magu and even the DSS. If Jonathan controlled Lamorde, does Buhari not control Magu? Do we have any security institution thst is independent of the presidency? Have you suddenly forgotten how government pretentiously ordered the release of Sowore and Dasuki from DSS unlawful detention? Even now we hear from governors at any slight disagreement how the disagreeing party is planning coups against Buhari government.

Do you understand what the words "national interest" mean? Please always look, listen, ask questions and understand events and situations otherwise you may sound ignorant.

The problem with u Nigerians is u don't understand simple English language, focus ur answer to my question, can u tell me one single corrupt conviction LAMODE,S AS EFCC CHAIRMAN under GEJ achieved? Not all these your cock and bull stories

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by oluwaahmed: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:
I am very disappointed in your comment and tomorrow some of you will be shouting for justice. Which Nigeria interests that can not be mentioned please?

Must GEJ tell you everything? Or can't you remember that while she was EFCC chair her husband was a senator? that's one of the major reasons she was sacked. Its called conflict of National interest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by anonimi: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2020
gurunlocker:
What galore is going on under this administration? I believe they are saints. grin grin

The holiest saints that ever liveth. cheesy grin
That is why debts are growing in the midst of worsening extreme poverty, unemployment, inflation, excess taxation etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10087167_8d1a06eb50f54fe19b999e465d480eb0_jpegd3db90159d740729d7be5de33f2eadb6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10490825_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by friday2011(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:

Jonathan /Waziri matters aside, do you think its everything that happens in government that is made known to the public? Even the western world have "top secrets /classified information.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by anonimi: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2020
mapet:
This is when you know someone meth!
How did you manage to spin a roforofo fight between GEJ and Farida to Buhari if not that you're irredeemably dishonest or is it brain fart?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10592310_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages10574462yfdddjpeg618cdd156f6003d0fe72586032790c76_jpeg8f5044db294d10bda0e0723b75212b93

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Pavarottii(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:
and which oil racketeer that can't be mentioned also... Is the individual bigger than Nigeria?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Pavarottii(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:
That weakling of a former president should respect himself enough by keeping shut. He's already done more harm than good.

Buhari is an idiot when it comes to governance but,he's far better than Goodluck anytime anyday...
That's why I was happy he didn't even win... Cos if he did... U people will say buhari would av been the saviour...Thank God we av seen the saviour
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by seunmsg(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Till Buhari starts telling us reasons he sacked Fowler, and so on

Without also keeping it a secret, then you can just keep sleeping

Buhari didn’t sack Fowler. Fowler completed his four years tenure as provided in the FIRS act. Farida on the other hand was sacked before the end of her four years tenure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Smile4me01(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria politician can't forget the past and face present challenge at their disposal i don't know who the sack of the woman help at this present economic political and security situation that people are facing in this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Jonathan has said nothing... Your anti corruption boss was removed and sack for international and national interest hmmm

I remember waziri saying she was having her breakfast ready to resume for the day when she saw on AIT that she has been sacked.

Jonathan is a criminal and if Obasanjo can punch tafa balogun in the eye.

Jonathan is never a Saint so he should stop painting himself as one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by 12inchDickson: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Same. Way I was sacked last week for doing what the society deem it fit to do....... It really pain, especially when every other persons kept quiet to some injustice while pursuing justice for another. As for me, they all prayed and moved on like nothing happened...... Here I am struggling to meet up.
be diplomatic, know when to fight or run.. We live to fight another day. Sorry about your loss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by MrCEO69(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:

So if u have a company to run u will give it to buhari. OK I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.