Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker (18858 Views)

Why Car Consume Fuel And Brings Out Black Smoke / Do You Know Why Car Is Expensive In Germany Than US? / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker by badmus11(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
How much is the value of the car.
Yohh:
Like how much does it cost to insure a corolla 2005?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker by badmus11(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Allianz Nigeria insurance is among the top insurance company all over the world, currently operating in over 70 countries, ask me more about Allianz Nigeria insurance Plc
Re: 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker by zwar: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy you are damn funny dude
Shibaraba:
Every one here would agree that the best insurance is bendel insurance.
Below are some of its numerous benefits
1. Steal car at gunpoint. Robbers will turn to your driver. Drop you home and help you carry your bags to your doorstep. They then drive themselves to the police station and report themselves.
2. Car stolen when parked.
Option a. Robber after opening car will turn to washer man. Will wash seat plus engine even under the car. And then wait for you to arrest him.
Option B. Remote tracker. Bees will sting the robber till he return the car to the very spot it was stolen.
3.in case of accident when car tumbles you suddenly find yourself at the other side of the road seated watching the damage from afar. You Don turn breeze.
4. Accident caused by someone else he must buy new car or repair the whole car till its nearly new.
Price.... Yearly subscription 500 naira. Lifetime subscription 1200 with two eggs and one white fowl

Bendel insurance... .We care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
I work with Axa mansard insurance.. You can contact me for your car insurance and other investment policies.... We are the best in over 65 countries worldwide... Kindly contact me. We pay claims
Re: 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker by OwenMackay: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dude, I can give you not five but twenty-five examples of why you should use your car insurance at an insurance company. For example, when I got a job in a taxi, I decided to save on insurance and found a cheap company. The documents were prepared for a whole week and in the end when I got into an accident I could not get through to this insurance company. After this incident I do not save on insurance but I insure a taxi standing only here https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/taxi-insurance/private-hire-taxi-insurance/ . This is the most honest insurance company. I'm happy!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker by lmaomenimen: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Corolla Is Consuming Fuel / How To Determine When It's Safe To Overtake (Photos) A Must Read / Bentley Unveils The World’s First Luxury Hybrid SUV With 31mile Plug-in Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.