Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) (2309 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by ABCthings: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
Ass kissing takes no one far in life... You included.
I don't ass kiss. There is no harm in learning even if it comes from a girl.

1 Like

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Romeo3(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
ABCthings:
I don't ass kiss. There is no harm in learning even if it comes from a girl.
You can learn from a girl without your head 25.4 inches up in her ass is all I'm saying... Cos for the life of me, I don't know nor understand how the fvck exactly you couldn't learn from species who are the best liars of all creation WITHOUT referring to fellow guys as "meanies"... Catch my drift?

Were you looking for affection? That even makes your condition irredeemably pitiable. cheesy

All is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Romeo3(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:
Leave him alone jhor! He is lovely can't so about the rest of you.
Nah. I'm not lovely. I'll rather stick my dick in a blender than have you call me lovely.

1 Like

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by fcdgrand(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
chai! dis girl don finish de guy with mind game, men stop falling for women mind game

2 Likes

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:
So since returning from Switzerland a few months back, I have decided to go out on a date for the first time.. wink wink

The guy, let's call him Ikye ( not real name) has been on my case since last year.

We met -- not physically-- through a mutal contact ( my close friend at work-- Betty( not real name. Ikye was Betty's cousin and a Doctor; lucky me wink ) and remined in contact.

He's smart -- at least on phone, sounded confident through our voice notes chats, although I could sense some jitters. But he has the endless creative spirit and wasn't a bore.

I had to give it to him; he was relentless. Called my Swizz number most nights ( some guys get money ooh ) so after returning I am like *Bleep yeah let's meet*

He planned last sunday afternoon ( I had to go to church, you know wink to cast and bind )-- my priest would be mortified reading this wink forgive me father...hehee

After church, I made lunch ( egusi, and banga - I hate rice on Sundays) refreshed and changed ; dressed in a sleeveless crimson above kneel crop,with very low V neck (just enough to highlight, you know what wink wink ) and a spotted bag to match. Took some money, pepper spray and my Atm.

First thing I noticed was he became very intimated as I drove into STV mall in Abuja( he wanted us to see movie, I really didn't care which, just wanted to see the dude for the first time)

Me: "hi Ikye, you're such a gentleman."

Ikye: " oooh yes , Igbo men are gentleman"

Me: ( he looks good, smartly dressed too)

Ikye: " how was Swizzaland Nne"

Me : ( why did he switched from English to wtf?? , I should be polite)

Me: was lovely, do you know they have four languages

Ikye : Oooh, interesting.

He walks me up to one of the fancy restaurant and we sat

Me: ( bloody hell! He just changed plans like that ?? )

Ikye: tell me about yourself ?

Me : ( wooh straight to the point smiley , this interview go mad o!)

Me: you start

Ikye : Rumbling for 30 minutes

Me : ( OMG! He noticed I am bored, OMG! Omg!)

Ikye: " and that's how I saved a shark from stroke"

Me: ( he is still talking ?? )

Me : Oh nice

Ikye : "I'm such an idiot just left the most beautiful woman in the world without food"

Ikye: Waiter! Menu!

Me: ( poor dude is trying too hard, no waiter, it off the counter thing)

Me: I think we would have to go get it ourselves

Ikye: don't worry angel. I would have to go for us, rest

Me : ( nigga! You probably walked here, I drove! Wait first isn't this date thing a two people activity?)

Me: " thanks you're so sweet"

Iyke rushes back with our food like a good school boy..

Iyke: " I ordered plenty things fory princess"

Me : oh nice

Me: ( now I could sense really panic in his eyes, his hands were shaking. No this again! )

I noticed dudes act scared around me, and it's weird.

Me: "wooh! You tried! "

Me: ( poor guy)

...... Will continue later

try moi out dear
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by ABCthings: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
You can learn from a girl without your head 25.4 inches up in her ass is all I'm saying... Cos for the life of me, I don't know nor understand how the fvck exactly you couldn't learn from species who are the best liars of all creation WITHOUT referring to fellow guys as "meanies"... Catch my drift?

Were you looking for affection? That even makes you condition irredeemably pitiable. cheesy

All is well.

You should be ashamed of yourself for expecting too much from an average Nigerian Joe.

you are just the average normal wig wearing mgbeke Nigerian girl
Your vibe generally was kind of crude.

'Meanie' has no gender tongue
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I'm surprised at the ways Most of the guys above me are looking for possible reasons to defend Op date's insecurity .

Amakavula , I want the complete gist grin
Especially that romeo3 guy. He's been nasty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
smiley
ABCthings:

Your vibe generally was kind of crude.
'Meanie' has no gender tongue
how cute
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by ABCthings: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
smiley how cute
BlackIvy?
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
ABCthings:
BlackIvy?
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by ABCthings: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blu03:
grin
You disappeared with no notice. Very very Infuriating! angry
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
ABCthings:
You disappeared with no notice. Very very Infuriating! angry
Aww. Now i'm back.
What happened to your thread? The one you created on the religion sect.

1 Like

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by ABCthings: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
Aww. Now i'm back.
What happened to your thread? The one you created on the religion sect.
I sprayed the powder of dusts and off it went.
People for some reason where keeping it alive, I just had to delete it. undecided

Well it a new year(HNY)
We could create a new one.

1 Like

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
You were in your mind. And it restricted you greatly from having fun. Was almost like he didn't meet your high horse expectations from his previous chats. You were surprised but pretended to be cool, but your body language gave you away.

Simple psychology.

I think I agree with you sir, Miss Amakavula's assumptions were probably too ''high'' and maybe her ''imaginations'' and expectations of her date turned out wrong, leaving her disappointed!
Also, the disappointment might have been so glaring as daylight (even though she tried to 'hide' it) and left the ''confident but kinda introverted'' doctor in utter confusion. It ain't his fault...
Miss Amakavula ne vous attendez pas à grand chose ou
vous seriez déçu
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
maka why? So you have liberty of half thought opinions with reckless abandon?

No fvcking way. grin
She didn't give that dude a chance at all.
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Peacefullove: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:

grin grin grin
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by bigpicture001: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:
He never allowed me ask, but that's what I was told.

Never doubted his profession because he was sound, articulate on chats and knows his anatomy but for some reason seeing me physically made him nervous somehow.

I blame the dress ( his eyes kept going back and forth from my chest... Lool.. wanted to be sexy for him so sad it destroyed him sad )

My guess is he was trying to localize our conversation, and make it funny too early so he failed, as he lacks the charisma to carry on with the act

Go pray nd fast so u don't end up in church seeking partner. Or running a marriage councelor s office up nd down.

You were pee determine to see only faults.
Babe. My gf started her firm at 22 , now hv 6 staffs, is worth over 50 mill at 25. Still simple NB d open.

Gets mad proposals for dates on daily bases many o them docs nd pharmacist.goes to London for hols to see bros....

But u can NVR know.remember sh is also first class. Your ego is too much.

You were fast to mention: Switzerland, cars, bros traveling for skl, he is s doc...etc

Grow up dear, u idolize achievements.God help u
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by CanadaOrBust: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
czarr:
This lie lie boy again

Go find work and stop scamming guys.
You dey find money wey u go use take your gf out for Valentine.. Switzerland kor Swaziland ni

Oh, she is a man?
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Jaubdu:
She didn't give that dude a chance at all.
I did, I asked for us to see, I didn't ask for transport or anything. He made the mistake of ™ Not been sure of himself girls hate that!

See when you make plans, don't change it because you aren't sure, let her suggest or make her know why.

Ps, I dropped him off at home when we finished I just lost interest because he wasn't sure of himself.
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Oh, she is a man?
Yes, I am a man believe what you want.

Ps I can't reply that clown directly because he is dead to me. Dead people don't get replied.
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by CanadaOrBust: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:
Yes, I am a man believe what you want.

Ps I can't reply that clown directly because he is dead to him. Dead people don't get replied.

Nothing wrong with being a man
Be proud of it
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Nothing wrong with being a man
Be proud of it
I wish I am a man. I wouldn't be getting this much drama inmy life.
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by CanadaOrBust: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

Be careful what u wish for. Women’s sexuality is slow which gives them a certain power. While the man is thinking sex they r detachedly analyzing the situation.
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Romeo3(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:
you're the one on your dp. There's nothing special about you apart from your complexion which glows, I admit. No boobs, no ass, no intimidating height. So what is it exactly that guys are scared about you for?

What gives you that impression? Am I missing anything?
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by EAhumble(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula.... You are just an egoistic fellow, must you brag about everything?, you came back from Switzerland that parties on Thursdays and so what?,,,... No man will ever like to have anything to do with you and this mindset of yours... Sweetheart, please MELLOW.. It will baffle you that when folks starts raising standards, you might be bellow average.. Peace
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2020
grin

ABCthings:
I sprayed the powder of dusts and off it went.
People for some reason where keeping it alive, I just had to delete it. undecided

Well it a new year(HNY)
We could create a new one.
to help regain my Faith again, sure

1 Like

Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
EAhumble:
Amakavula.... You are just an egoistic fellow, must you brag about everything?, you came back from Switzerland that parties on Thursdays and so what?,,,... No man will ever like to have anything to do with you and this mindset of yours... Sweetheart, please MELLOW.. It will baffle you that when folks starts raising standards, you might be bellow average.. Peace
wooooh! Slow down dad wink smiley
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Fidecoo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Say some men are scared around you.
Because, I can never be scared around a lady.
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by helpmeohgod(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:
So since returning from Switzerland a few months back, I have decided to go out on a date for the first time.. wink wink

The guy, let's call him Ikye ( not real name) has been on my case since last year.

We met -- not physically-- through a mutal contact ( my close friend at work-- Betty( not real name. Ikye was Betty's cousin and a Doctor; lucky me wink ) and remined in contact.

He's smart -- at least on phone, sounded confident through our voice notes chats, although I could sense some jitters. But he has the endless creative spirit and wasn't a bore.

I had to give it to him; he was relentless. Called my Swizz number most nights ( some guys get money ooh ) so after returning I am like *Bleep yeah let's meet*

He planned last sunday afternoon ( I had to go to church, you know wink to cast and bind )-- my priest would be mortified reading this wink forgive me father...hehee

After church, I made lunch ( egusi, and banga - I hate rice on Sundays) refreshed and changed ; dressed in a sleeveless crimson above kneel crop,with very low V neck (just enough to highlight, you know what wink wink ) and a spotted bag to match. Took some money, pepper spray and my Atm.

First thing I noticed was he became very intimated as I drove into STV mall in Abuja( he wanted us to see movie, I really didn't care which, just wanted to see the dude for the first time)

Me: "hi Ikye, you're such a gentleman."

Ikye: " oooh yes , Igbo men are gentleman"

Me: ( he looks good, smartly dressed too)

Ikye: " how was Swizzaland Nne"

Me : ( why did he switched from English to wtf?? , I should be polite)

Me: was lovely, do you know they have four languages

Ikye : Oooh, interesting.

He walks me up to one of the fancy restaurant and we sat

Me: ( bloody hell! He just changed plans like that ?? )

Ikye: tell me about yourself ?

Me : ( wooh straight to the point smiley , this interview go mad o!)

Me: you start

Ikye : Rumbling for 30 minutes

Me : ( OMG! He noticed I am bored, OMG! Omg!)

Ikye: " and that's how I saved a shark from stroke"

Me: ( he is still talking ?? )

Me : Oh nice

Ikye : "I'm such an idiot just left the most beautiful woman in the world without food"

Ikye: Waiter! Menu!

Me: ( poor dude is trying too hard, no waiter, it off the counter thing)

Me: I think we would have to go get it ourselves

Ikye: don't worry angel. I would have to go for us, rest

Me : ( nigga! You probably walked here, I drove! Wait first isn't this date thing a two people activity?)

Me: " thanks you're so sweet"

Iyke rushes back with our food like a good school boy..

Iyke: " I ordered plenty things fory princess"

Me : oh nice

Me: ( now I could sense really panic in his eyes, his hands were shaking. No this again! )

I noticed dudes act scared around me, and it's weird.

Me: "wooh! You tried! "

Me: ( poor guy)

...... Will continue later

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT GUYS MAY GET SCARED OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES OR BECOME JITTERY. JUST THANK YOUR GOD AM MARRIED NOW AND INFACT MOST CONFIDENT GREAT AKOKITES OF OLD WILL ALSO SAY SO. IN MY BACHELOR DAYS I DATE ONLY MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS NOT BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY BUT GUTS. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS VERY EASY TO GET ONCE YOU HAVE GUTS TO COMMAND THEM FOR LOVE AND NOT TO BEG BECAUSE I DONT BEG THEM BUT I COMMAND
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
. I like this guy
Re: My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men) by extremelygolden: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
NwaEje:

I think I agree with you sir, Miss Amakavula's assumptions were probably too ''high'' and maybe her ''imaginations'' and expectations of her date turned out wrong, leaving her disappointed!
Also, the disappointment might have been so glaring as daylight (even though she tried to 'hide' it) and left the ''confident but kinda introverted'' doctor in utter confusion. It ain't his fault...
Miss Amakavula ne vous attendez pas à grand chose ou
vous seriez déçu

Bon conseil.
Ne me dérange pas que ce gars l'attaque partout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) / Most Erotic BOOK You Ever Read / Has She Ever Done This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.