Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

$8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (43679 Views)

Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Bourdillon money.

If you know you know

Why does "Bourdillon", "billion" and "bullion" sound alike?

1 Like

Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by DAVE5(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Citytrend:
But wait Oo, are we saying it's possible for such a Huge Luggage to be on board without knowing the owner?

What is this was Bumbs or Guns.
What a country

This is Nigeria

And the said owner also said it was 9mill dollars, so even after the case he might still try to hunt down those that discovered the package if he isn't given back 9mill dollars like he claimed

This is Nigeria

In a sane environ, the owner should be sipping kunu behind bars already, but here we are he is reaching out to top politicians for it's relaese

This is Nigeria
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oh
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by RedBororo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria is a lawless country ,law is applicable to the poor and no levels, politicians are full time busy, just sharing all available resources within themselves and operating private killers squads for any opposition. Nigeria is a sick country
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by CarlosTheJackal: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:

Hello people, had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food.....
cc faithfull
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by RockyEyo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
cc faithfull
Thanks bro sold already
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by CarlosTheJackal: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:

Thanks bro sold already
uwc. Please be careful next time

1 Like

Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by Izigha(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:

Hello people, had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food.....
sorry o, dey use han small small

1 Like

Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by Izigha(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Koralords:

You will give someone 9m usd to transport and don’t tell him the content how dumb is that
its not dumb if you think about it.
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by JoseRaji(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/more-controversy-over-8m-seized-at-the-airport/

If you can't give complete report, then go and do something else with your time. What's all these "impeccable" nonsense we're seeing everywhere?

We cannot believe something is "impeccable" simply because you say so... Name names, point fingers. Else you're not ready to grow.

1 Like

Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by MetaPhysical: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Release of that money must be conditional.

The money must not be released until Chimezie is first released, otherwise thats the end of him.
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by axeman2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:

i will buy 2400 @2000# if agree send your account number to me 08164244067
Re: $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy by lovegeneration(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
The money is made to purchase weapon from black market to tackle BKH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.