Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder (5774 Views)

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by edoairways: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
You know what, tease him a little and tell him that there is a new app a friend introduce to you and it's called Tinder, tell him you want to join and watch his reaction.

But as a wife and a mother, it's your duty to take control of your house, if you see an app like tinder and other dating/sex app on his phone, it's your duty to delete it.

Once he finds out that you have deleted the app, if he really loves you, he will come and apologise to you or do something that will make you happy, because he knows you have caught him already.
He might be furious
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by LyfeJennings(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gloriagee:
Kai, our OP go dey fear pass now.

@OP- was your husband in Nig in the recent past?

If he lives abroad, there is no cause for alarm
He might just be using it to pass time
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Gloriagee(f): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
using it to pass time by divulging personal info on the internet. Lets just thank God the lady he was chatting up didnt show up. Only God knows what he will have done.

LyfeJennings:

If he lives abroad, there is no cause for alarm
He might just be using it to pass time
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gift7428:
You are not okay at all and i pity the woman you are with.
If she was the husband, will you say the same?

She should be scared of being single because the husband is a Demi God?

Thank God the husband is not as stu pid as you.

Of course I won't say the same if she were to be the one on Tinder. But men and women are not the same; married women do not have the privilege to cheat. When he dumps her for the nicer lady on Tinder now, she will know the meaning of "let sleeping dogs lie".

Thank God my woman is not as rude as you. They call themselves ladies and they cannot speak a complete sentence without insulting others. Anyway, you are online on a faceless forum, but you'd better not try that outside with a real flesh and blood man. By the time he factory resets that your rude brain with one well placed slap you will know whether calling strangers stu.pid because you don't agree with their opinions is an intelligent thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by SoftChordz: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gloriagee:
Looking down on people on top tinder. It's not that serious.

Yuck to those looking for hookups after payment. Glorified prostitution......that statement right there. Hoess matter too :-).
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Blackmiserable(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
LyfeJennings:

U think
There are millions of Nigerians on Tinder
As a matter of fact Tinder us an ashawo app here in Nigeria
If U need call girls, just go to Tinder
Olosho wey dey there reach 10Billion

Laugh wan kill me I swear.

The entire human race sef no reach 10B.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Blackmiserable(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
jess2019:

I went through his phone last night and noticed he fixed a date with a lady but the lady didn't turn up. He chatted that most people dont like dating black men that he is black. He was actually truthful in telling her everything about him, how long he is here, his occupation. But they didn't talk about whether he has children. Do I still have to chat him up with a fake account when I already have this evidence? I also have a copy of bank statements to tinder. I dont know if I could go through this tonight again as I couldn't sleep last night and I have a baby that depends on me.

Sorry ma'am, it must be really horrible seeing he who swore before God in church treat you this way.

If I were you, I would approach him with tears. Ask what made him tired of you, if the marriage can be remedied, why he's acting the way he does, just a lot of questions really. Are on on friendly terms?

Make it clear that you are disgusted and frustrated and he has to put a stop to it. Isn't he human, he is. His real motives/reasons and intention would be unveiled. You shouldn't fire fire with fire, with water.

Take care!!!!
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Sexyliciousbri: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
He is on a dating app. He is a cheater. It's a divorce for me, sorry. I'd never trust someone who does this

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by bukatyne(f): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Join Tinder discreetly and DM him. "To catch a thief, act like a thief."

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by yomi007k(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
ednut1:
i was once there all the babes in my areas on the island seem to have union price. 50k a night lol. Was only there to observe

grin
Covid 19 should have dropped the price. I beg help us ask if dem gree 2.5k now.lol
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
A married man has no business being on Tinder. Shameful.

It's a dating site/app with the reputation of being a "hookup" app, designed to facilitate sexual encounters.
OK, was about asking what tinder is all about
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 23, 2020
You know what, tease him a little and tell him that there is a new app a friend introduce to you and it's called Tinder, tell him you want to join and watch his reaction.

But as a wife and a mother, it's your duty to take control of your house, if you see an app like tinder and other dating/sex app on his phone, it's your duty to delete it.

Once he finds out that you have deleted the app, if he really loves you, he will come and apologise to you or do something that will make you happy, because he knows you have caught him already.
Did you say delete it? Hmmmmmmn.
I'm not sure it's the right way to go about it. Don't you know it might result to violence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason(s) Babies Find It Comfortable Sleeping On Cold/cooler Floor/surfaces / Whose Responsibility Is It To Provide For The Family? / How To Be A Better Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.