Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit (2707 Views)

A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike / Sit-at-home: Ipob/esn’s Ogbunigwe Injures 5 Soldiers, 2 Policemen / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by AuthenticNG: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2020

After due consultation and summit the SouthEast has come up with its own Security Outfit with the codename "Ogbunigwe".

The Summit which was nearly ruined due to irregularities by the Inspector General of Police and State Governors was later on successful.

Reports that this came as the Inspector General of Police, IGP Mohammed Adamu unveiled his community policing model to the people of the zone.

The event was at the Southeast Security.....
READ FULL FROM SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/southeast-names-ogbunigwe-as-security-outfit/
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by budaatum: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by AuthenticNG: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Only the name sef deh vex
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by espn(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol...d person above..always always...
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
But why invite the igp in the first place?

Good one, SS get ready every region for itself

1 Like

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by AuthenticNG: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Very soon south South will emerge will their own

1 Like

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Flexherbal(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
AuthenticNG:

It is expected of them to.
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by donbachi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
AuthenticNG:
the name go be "comotbody"
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by thesicilian: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
All these regional security outfits may backfire later.
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by b3llo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Agu-tekun would have been suitable

1 Like

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by nairalandankrah: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oya show your logo
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by GamalNasser: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
I warned of all of you that Buhari will turn Nigeria into another Somalia where Warlords and militia control regions leaving a weak central govt in the capital and y'all thought I was Bluffing ...see now we are there !!!!!!

Honestly this is not the way forward , this is all happening because all regions have lost trust in the ability of Buhari to lead from the centre fairly... I never thought I could say this but this is the time for the Nigerian military to do needful and reset our democracy again , Buharis poor leadership has derailed this democracy to a point of no return ...soon ethnic Militias will be removing travellers from cars and killing them in the name of security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
You mean Iron trap?...
Someone should tell me the meaning of ogbunigwe please..
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by GamalNasser: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

You don't like it but you support Buhari ...I warned here many times this was going to be the end result of Buharis poor leadership

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by GamalNasser: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
thesicilian:
All these regional security outfits may backfire later.

Ofcourse they will worsen insecurity because they will provide security for only their ethnic group..This is not the way to go but Buhari caused it
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Tumbulum: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
I warned of all of you that Buhari will turn Nigeria into another Somalia where Warlords and militia control regions leaving a weak central govt in the capital and y'all thought I was Bluffing ...see now we are there !!!!!!

Honestly this is not the way forward , this is all happening because all regions have lost trust in the ability of Buhari to lead from the centre fairly... I never thought I could say this but this is the time for the Nigerian military to do needful and reset our democracy again , Buharis poor leadership has derailed this democracy to a point of no return ...soon ethnic Militias will be removing travellers from cars and killing them in the name of security
don't dispair brother. Nigeria will not know peace if these things don't happen. I support the regional security outfit. Nigeria cannot remain stagnant, we must evolve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by budaatum: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don't like it but you support Buhari ...I warned here many times this was going to be the end result of Buharis poor leadership
As in, people will organise? Then God must have put bubu there because it sure is needed. Just imagine if we all organise on here for instance. Our words would be bullets and we will kill all evils!

Amotekun, and Ogbunigwetekun, however, would not be us who [ought to be] using our brains and minds to make a difference, but brainless touts and hooligans, controlled by those we ought to be shooting down with our bullet words!

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by orisa37: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
I just don't know why the igp is invited in the first place.

SS get ready for South-Southtekun.
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Sirjamo: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

So it is bad leadership that made America and other world power nations to have Federal, state, and local security formations? Were people not clamouring for state security before Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by sapientia(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
This should be rejected by any sane Igbo man.

Guns and security in the hands of civilians is a no no.

Community policing and security votes of these clowns is enough.

This is just another avenue for them to steal billions.

Buhari have really failed this country.

We have never had it this bad.

No region now feels secured.

And we are now making mistakes right left and center creating monsters that can't be tamed even in 2023 election.

Am glad its not the IG that have the final say, by the time all these regional security outfits passed thorough scrutiny by bodies with jurisdiction including the supreme court. I know they won't stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by orisa37: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
b3llo:
Agu-tekun would have been suitable

AGULECHAMBER ONE.
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by GamalNasser: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sirjamo:
So it is bad leadership that made America and other world power nations to have Federal, state, and local security formations? Were people not clamouring for state security before Buhari?

Shut up this is a direct fallout of Buharis bad leadership. Is this the haphazard way we are supposed to get state police ? State police made of up of touts and hunters? These are not state police being set up but ethnic Militias but I don't expect you to know since you are Buharist and we all know Buharists have some of the lowest IQ scores out there
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by eunisam: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
The name suppose be OGBUNADOGO (giant killer) instead of the {mass killer}
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by orisa37: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
That Buhari will turn Nigeria into a Place where Warlords and militia control regions leaving a weak central govt in the capital? That will be better. The South can control and contain themselves.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by budaatum: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up this is a direct fallout of Buharis bad leadership. Is this the haphazard way we are supposed to get state police ? State police made of up of touts and hunters? These are not state police being set up but ethnic Militias but I don't expect you to know since you are Buharist and we all know Buharists have some of the lowest IQ scores out there
Sorry, but I rate your IQ score much higher than that which you display here, but I'm sure someone just hacked your account!

There is no need to distort your wise views with abuse. Upgrade please.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Tonyspecial(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ogbunaigwe? Not good biko

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by sapientia(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

As in, people will organise? Then God must have put bubu there because it sure is needed. Just imagine if we all organise on here for instance. Our words would be bullets and we will kill all evils!

Amotekun, and Ogbunigwetekun, however, would not be us who [ought to be] using our brains and minds to make a difference, but brainless touts and hooligans, controlled by those we ought to be shooting down with our bullet words!

Glad to see a very sane Nigerian.

The dangers of all these regional security outfits is too scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by budaatum: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
sapientia:

Glad to see a very sane Nigerian.

The dangers of all these regional security outfits is too scary.
There are many sane Nigerians. Just that the hooligans and touts are louder. But that's just the more reason for us to not tire and be diligent. We will overcome in the end.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
I prefer Bakassi Boys. They were very efficient and effective when they reigned
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by goodnessme1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
CHRISDMANAGER:
You mean Iron trap?...
Someone should tell me the meaning of ogbunigwe please..
Just Google the word.
Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by Guestlander: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

Lol @ Ogbunigwetekun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Names Ogbunigwe As Security Outfit by rrreer: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Passes Petroleum Industry Bill, Approves 3% For Host Communities / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Anoints Tinubu / Beheaded Anambra Law Maker :how The Killer Kingpin Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.