Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (81600 Views)

#EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Exmilitant(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You are really sick but you don't know.

Who created this useless stupid thing called nigeria in 1914
sure, everyone on earth is sick! you included. zik created this useless and stupid thing called nigeria...
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Exmilitant:
I think the king and queen should be buried in peace. ipob members and online fans should desist from flaring the tempers of our sojas. boko haram have done enough harm...

Nigeria fulani terrorist military and "it" terrorism's government should let BIAFRA and IPOB do their thing.

IPOB soldiers are obedience forces, if they let loose, all the Nigerian nonsense in military uniforms and their families will go grave for ever killing innocent people of BIAFRA.

The whole world is watching the zoo government stupidities on unarmed IPOB protesters.

Happy freedom in advance to Indigenous People Of BIAFRA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by rummmy: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:

But it house the terrorist group!
it house his aged parents, the traditional ruler of the community
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Exmilitant(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Nigeria fulani terrorist military and "it" terrorism's government should let BIAFRA and IPOB do their thing.

IPOB soldiers are obedience forces, if they let loose, all the Nigerian nonsense in military uniforms and their families will go grave for ever killing innocent people of BIAFRA.

The whole world is watching the zoo government stupidities on unarmed IPOB protesters.

Happy freedom in advance to Indigenous People Of BIAFRA.
you are just deluded!!
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by mauchiz: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
President Buhari call your boys together,

What sort of rubbish is this?

What is Nigerian army doing in Nnamdi Kanu's village? When people are being killed all over Nigeria,

# Nigerian army go and fight bokoharam in Borno state.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Jaqenhghar: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bighead9:

The Nigerian Army just channeled their energy to the right channel, as you suggested. grin Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are all terrorist. If they dare the Army tomorrow, they will be used for target practice. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless the Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria.
Theu are only flexing because the Igbos are too cowardly to confront them. If theu had arms they wont try that nonsense
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Ghenisean(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
I'm so anxious to see what the kid's gonna do on this. If he be a coward,if he chicken's out,he's gonna be thought worse than his predecessor. And finally,that means,Biafra isn't no where in site.
I support Biafra though so if you'll bash or quote me,just be aware of that and know what side you'll attack from.

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Jaqenhghar: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Levels1:

So you expect federal government to fold their hands and allow some useless nuisance called IPOB to continue harassing and shielding innocent blood? I was a Corp member during the Army raid, back then IPob are looting shoes,shooting passersby, and harrasing of almost everyone and you guys expect government to clap for them? Nigeria Army must as a matter of urgency do the needful to safeguard the life and properties of every nigerian living around the location to guide against what ipob did back then, they almost kill some of my NYSC member if not for quick intervention of the Army.

Of cause I expect an average IBO to attack my personality for exercising my fundamental right but that won't stop me from saying my views. Good morning
They almost killed... when and where? If the IPOB are as dangerous as you claim the so called army wont go near them
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by brookz: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
If thy say pim, thy go hear am Tatata...

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Villain7: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fela said it; Zombies... The Nigeria Army should be well ashamed of themselves as much as they know who the real terrorist are! Chai, who do Nigeria?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Exmilitant:
sure, everyone on earth is sick! you included. zik created this useless and stupid thing called nigeria...

So far you acknowledged that the zoo called nigeria is a very stupid thing. I've approved your comment. Keep it up.

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by tmanuelle(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You sound well educated and foolish at the same time!
A terrible pity

Your father sounds well educated and foolish all the time since you don't know how to address people in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Area4Area: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
SammyChi1988:
Foolish soldiers get ready tomorrow, u will kill IPOB and IPOB will kill you as well. No fear at all... The war will soon break down.. Biafra is 100% sure.. Nobody can stop the restoration of Biafra. God bless Nnamdi Kanu for opening the eyes of the youths..... We are not one period..
Hope you'd be there tomorrow and not on nairaland
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bighead9:

The Nigerian Army just channeled their energy to the right channel, as you suggested. grin Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are all terrorist. If they dare the Army tomorrow, they will be used for target practice. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless the Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria.
Someday, this same Nigerian army will make you regret being a Nigerian and you'll with you never made this heartless remark
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Simeonuche(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fake news
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by dotedote: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
He once openly threatened/vowed to bring the head of Mr President if he stepped into Abia State.
He personally pronounced himself as the enemy of state.

gidgiddy:

Well it may interest you to know that having a commune with uniformed guards and a flag is in no way against the law. The razing of an unarmed community and the killing of its members, for no just cause, by the very armed force that are paid to keep them safe is a crime against humanity.

This only happens in backward society that is heading no where and anyone who actually supports such despicable actions is a backward barbarian
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by gidgiddy: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
dotedote:
He once openly threatened/vowed to bring the head of Mr President if he stepped into Abia State.
He personally pronounced himself as the enemy of state.

Ahhhhhh! You mean he talked? Go and sleep, there are far more serious security issues facing Nigeria than 'who said what'
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Had it been you have a relative in the military this rubbish wouldn't have come out of you. You would have known that without the soldiers out there u would have become a miserable refugee in another poverty striken country by now.
So you expect the soldiers to refuse the order that was given to them so when they're been court Marshalled you will hid in your little cubicle and be laughing.
Vickym1:
That's where they'll find them buh up north they're running like chicken.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Bighead9: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Someday, this same Nigerian army will make you regret being a Nigerian and you'll with you never made this heartless remark

Trash.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Bighead9: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
proclinician:

Coming from a man who is yet to come home from work and meet his mother and father burnt to ashes. He puts on the tv to see the news then his president tells him to give out his lands to the ppl that burned his father and his mother to ashes to avoid more killings.

It's only a matter of time. You can't stay yet to forever.

Cry me a River.

IPOB terrorist will be used for target practice.
Quote me anywhere. grin grin

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by gawu1: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Just know what ever you wish others will surely come to you.

It may not be from the nigeria army but remember that boko haram and herdsmen are out there.
Exactly what cownu wished Buhari, but which surely came back to him. He lost his two parents to death which he has wished for Buhari. While he is preparing to burial his parents, Buhari is becoming younger everyday to everyone surprises.
Death is not a punishment as every soul shall taste it. It only visits one when the appointed time reached.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Qoko: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
austinsmat:
Pls is this funeral a state burial or our soldier don't have work again.
They are only waiting for anyone flying Biafra flag or wearing Ipob clothes as Ipob has been pronounced illegal

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by kingbobby: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bighead9:
lol

Cry me a River.

IPOB terrorist will be used for target practice.
Quote me anywhere. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Zoo will always be zoo.

Watch how yoruba muslims and hausafulanis will support this injustice.
Stop refering to nigeria as a zoo.yes there is a high level of injustice in the land but you guys are not the only victim.we don't have any other place to call home.if you and i will not stand up to defend nigeria who will.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2020
Go and fight in Bornu... Where u are needed...

Una dey hear... dont turn yourself to laughing stock.... Or toothless dogs....

Go where u are needed...

Fighting defenseless Individuals.. with guns...

Shame!!!!
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Greenkira(f): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2020
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results / Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.