Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign (4715 Views)

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by cap28: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
BZion:

Dele Momodu is from Ihievbe in Edo State however, his mum is from Osun state and he grew up there. He studied Yoruba at OAU and graduated with a BA. It should be noted that in Ihievbe, which is a 10 minute drive from Auchi, kids born after twins traditionally are called Idowu and Alaba like it is the norm in Yorubaland but the twins are not called Taiye and Keheinde. The reason for this is a mystery but the obvious strong affinity with the Yorubas is conspicuous.

okay so he's half yoruba - that explains it -thanks for that, but the dude does need to lose weight though grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by ZIMBA(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
I sincerely hope Dele Momodu finds a party on whose platform he will contest the presidential election next year.
People like him should not go unpunished in this country. He was the Major proponent and promotoer of ALL the lootoers of our national treasury, using his OVATION magazine to celebrate thieves.

Now that he has made money from those looters, he wants to RULE Nigeria? He must truly think we are all COMEDIANS.
Not even in his dreams. I advise him to first go focus on living a healthy lifestyle, denounce or give away his "ill-gotten" wealth then comeback and start making things right. I know that will be asking too much, So DELE MOMODU (he now says he's an OTUNBA) should go on "eating the money" the thieves and looters of this country gave him.

Besides the guy looks sicker than the former "you know who". He needs urgent medical attention in addition to strict culinary discipline, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE MY FOOT.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by PastorOla1: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
I wish him well!!!!!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by favouredjb(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
@blazay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please,is @becomrich alrite at all?he needs to be checked asap!
Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by akings100: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
Let him start from Councillor first or rather go to Ghana where his busin cryess is and contest.
Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by philip0906(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
was he contesting b4?
Re: Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign by favouredjb(f): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2010
yea he wanted to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Voter Register: 73. 5 Million Voters Eligible For Election / 2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians! / See These Aba Made Recycled Metal As Dining Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.