Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. (6526 Views)

"Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Christy4chizzy:
please pray for me
Good day please kindly visit https://souvenirs.ng/ we have souvernirs for different categories of events. Weddings, burial, birthdays, corporate events etc. we sell and brand souvenirs saving you the stress of going to the market. We sell and brand at a good price. Please check us out

Oya kneel down
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Knight rider.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by cassidy1996(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
old school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
knight rider

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Can't believe that's a car.....................
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Night rider.

Chai bros. I hereby certify you as evening newspaper commander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:

Indomie generation fellow spotted

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by franklingud(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Michael knight.
Favourite back then.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
NuissancePolice:
angry

Na by force to marry

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by calabaman(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Car name: KIT

From the serîes, knight Rider
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Kobicove(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
NuissancePolice:
angry

KITT

From the Knight Rider series
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by falcon01: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2020
This is just 08
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2020
falcon01:
This is just 08

Lol. Indomie generation spotted. What u watched was the remastered version.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by femi4: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2020
NuissancePolice:
angry
Knight Rider

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by ArmaniUhuru: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Blu03:

You are right. It’s a ship. grin grin
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Greystone: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Hahaha....

KITT from Knight Rider grin
We used to watch this series in my guardian’s house when I was in JSS1 and 2 during school outings in the early 90s grin

And yeah.... I aint married tongue
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by falcon01: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Lol. Indomie generation spotted. What u watched was the remastered version.
lols I ain't indomie! I just don't know the movie!
Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by SocialJustice: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2020
stevmatt15:

Na by force to marry
I tire o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Invest in any of our landed properties and get amazing gifts and discounts as in the attached flyer, pm for details

(1) (Reply)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.