Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman (3921 Views)

Disturbing Photos Of Dead Bodies In Mortuary / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by kufreabasi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
godfadda6:

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man come.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.
According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have intimacy with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to heavenly feeling after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

source : http://www.deadseriousnews.com

Is it because you ahve been given access to posting something here? I can now see.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Creamish(f): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

This supposedly happened in the US, not Nigeria. The story seems dodgy though. I Googled the woman's name and found no info on her nor a police report. I also found this link >>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/stiffed.asp . Seems like an online urban legend.

Im with u there . . . total BS.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Jarus(m): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2010
Faabu o, ko ma roos

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Standard Of A Christian courtship / Change / How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.