Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (62289 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Tulsaguy: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
audio threat, na their grand patron.

don't fool us
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by nextstep(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
Shekau is an Idiot. Does he know the tight security apparatus that surround a president?

PMB's security apparatus is actually quite vulnerable to the types of weapons BH has been using. If armored vehicles can be decimated, what about a merely bullet-proof Lexus SUV? And don't forget, the guy was out and about. If BH really wanted him, they could have got him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Caleb17: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
That cannot happen in morden Nigeria.
If it was possible to bomb the president, they could have done so since...! If you have served in a security team at a government house, you would understand what am saying
noisy45:

Muritala Mohammed, Tafawa Balewa
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Basilekeh: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari came to Maiduguri pretending to be a good man but he is not. He shouldn’t try to return to Maiduguri again.

This is deep....there is something more to it........I just hope Buhari does not have a hand in this and has lost control
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Deejaygold(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Jobabori:
Where is the video?
Abi naa
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by baratech: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shekau is still alive?
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by orunto27: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shekau is The Qassem of Nigeria. Trump will soon get you.
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
I guess Shekau is speaking from the grave because the last time Lai Mohammed told me Shekau has been killed and dead. Do the dead issue threats? Nigeria my country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by alphaNomega: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
The leader of boko haram is called a Shekau
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Bukden16(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Just look at the person telling Buhari to fear God kiss
It's like the Devil telling God to be holy.

What a world we live in!

Buhari is worst than Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Austinio: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
if you are bold enough go to kastina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by noisy45(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
That cannot happen in morden Nigeria.
If it was possible to bomb the president, they could have done so since...! If you have served in a security team at a government house, you would understand what am saying

You don't know what you are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by IMASTEX: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
tribalistseun:

the thing pain you sha grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin nor be small. The guy dey work very hard to defend the #30k.
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by bigiyaro(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
el-kanemi of Bornu had defeated Dan fodio before....let buhari try and see if history will not repeat itself.
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari after watching the video of Shekau threatening him. grin

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by govomotors: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
A General is not afraid of a threat from a bloody terrorist.

PMB as a General and commander in Chief, give BH a 48hrs ultimatum to surrounder or be flash out alive or dead.

72hrs after the ultimatum announcement, your can visit to maiduguri, drive round the town and villages to show the World we have used the civil war experience to defeat BH tactically.

General and Commander in Chief, please do this for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by witworth(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are still at Large, I thought Buhari said he had defeated them.
Nonsense government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Really
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by tete7000(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari understands you, he know the treaty two of you signed together to distrup the former president's administration. He once claimed your boko harams are his brothers. Now he wants to turn against you... A fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by BeStroNG(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why not take the proposed attack to him in Abuja?
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Dybala11(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
Shekau is an Idiot. Does he know the tight security apparatus that surround a president?
You're right, but don't forget that nobody is bulletproof and his chopper is not bombproof, so safety first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Dybala11(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I guess Shekau is speaking from the grave because the last time Lai Mohammed told me Shekau has been killed and dead. Do the dead issue threats? Nigeria my country!
Ahh ahh, oga Ade. Why will you take Mr Lie Mohammed's word as fact?
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by d33types: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Koginaija:
As a patriotic nigerian,you are supose to defend your president and not insult him >:

As a patriotic Nigerian you should defend your country not your president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by TUANKU(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
A governor not to talk of a president cannot be hunted down by any militia.
Do you know the amount of resources that goes into a presidents single visit both the air , land and sea around the scheduled visit area will be sealed of condoned off
See this man. Naive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by pacespot(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Those northern groups that have been asking for buhari resignation now speaking through boko boys
Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by maxzzo1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Shekau says "buhari is pretending to be good" hmmmmm seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Ahh ahh, oga Ade. Why will you take Mr Lie Mohammed's word as fact?

Baba I can never take Mr Laid Mohammed's words serious. I was only trying to mock him. Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again by Dybala11(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Baba I can never take Mr Laid Mohammed's words serious. I was only trying to mock him. Enjoy
Understood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.