Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

*falling In Love...with Me* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *falling In Love...with Me* (314 Views)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*falling In Love...with Me* by yemifm(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
*One of the most difficult*, most onerous, most innocuous, most ponderous and most ludicrous person to relate with is that man who does not like his own face!

One of the most gullible persons to deceive with "fake love" is the man who does not know how to relate with himself in love

Every man's propensity to relate and accept hands of fellowship from others is pivotal to his degree of selflove. In other words, you can only enjoy a man to the degree to which he loves himself

The least any man can do is to love himself despite all...

Self love is crucial to living a fulfilled life.

When there is no love lost between you and yourself, it becomes extremely difficult to love any other person or to love people

When a man does not love himself 'personally', he is at the mercy of emotional disposition from other people.

People who don't have self love constantly look forward to others for commendation and recommendation. They see themselves using other people's mirror.

A man or woman without self love is easily deceived with "things" and "fake profession of love", because when you don't love yourself, you will suffer from chronic poor self esteem and become excited at the least show of affection. This is extremely dangerous as it puts your life at risk.

Self love is self preservation. It is self defense from avengers who want take advantage at the slightest chance.

Love yourself enough to say "NO" to a love that will eventually kill You.

*To win in this world, you must first and foremost win your own heart...Love yourself*

*The World only sees you through your own eyes. What you see is what they see!*

People without self love are easily intimidated and are never freed from low self esteem. They throw tantrums at the slightest provocation

If you marry them, you are bound to live in hell because they point accusing fingers all the time

If they are your employer they are never impressed because they think you are actually better than them

If they are your employee or subordinate they hate you for demanding for performance because they think they are not good enough for you

If they are your friends, they compete with you all the time because they think elevation and promotion only come by competition. And really, elevation and promotion come by competition...by competing with your own self...competing with the best in you!

If they are your neighbor, they complain about everything, they don't know how to overlook things because they are overwhelmed by their own error.

They are so excited at putting their magnifying lenses on other people's error because that is where they find their self meaning. They think that by putting others down, they can actually move up. This is a sign of deep seated problem of lack of self love.

They love to complain and are always explaining reasons for their actions because they want to be accepted

*No amount of love extended to a man without self love can make him happy. Reason is that no man is truly happy until he has fully loves and accepts himself*

Nobody can love you enough, not even your spouse, kids or parent, it takes you to love you enough through anything and through everything.

People without self love find it very hard to let others go. They hold so tightly unto relationship that they become obsessively possesive. And when people eventually walk out of their life, they become shattered beyond "Repair".

Now, note this: Not every man is assigned to walk you through your journey of life. Those who left have probably completed their assignment with you. Stop complaining and stop explaining

Some people will naturally fizzle out of your life, not because you had issues with them but because they are not fit for the next phase of your journey to destiny. So stop crying over spilled milk...it is actually a stale one

Focus on you and improve on you so much that those who left would be proud they were once with you.

Don't get bitter if you must get better.

Let people use you, reuse you and even abuse you, as long as you have not refused yourself, you are on your way to becoming another fuse...a power source

*No one in this world deserves your love and affection as much as you.*

Have you ever seen a man in love with a lady? He dots over her, cherish her, adore her, looks well after her.

A man who loves himself will take care of himself, looks well after himself. Buy himself nice clothe...dots over himself..

To love and accept yourself unreservedly is the most terrifying things ever. Don't you ever desire to be someone else, you will be wasting the person that you are!

Pride is a symptom of chronic lack of self love...A man without self love sees humility as humiliation. They raise their shoulder in all situations. Meanwhile, he can barely look himself in the mirror.

The worst loneliness ever is to not be comfortable with yourself.

Love yourself enough to enjoy your own company.

*You must learn to enjoy being alone because you will always be in your own company most of the time*

A man with self love might be alone but he is not lonely because he will soon pick up a conversation with himself.

Real conversation ensue between a man and himself when a man is left alone. But too many people do not even enjoy their own company...they fall into depression and become despaired.

*Get involved with you, a man in love with himself is comfortable to dance alone, sing alone, pray alone, cry alone, laugh alone because in the actual sense, nobody really cares.*

If someone tells you he cares, believe him but don't hang on to it, because the man who told you he cares have himself to look after too...And so why would you be tied down to someone else's love.

*Your most important relationships is with God and with yourself*

When you love you, you will forgive you.

*When you love you, you are not ashamed of you.*

When you love you, you are never tired of you

*When you love you, you will celebrate you.*

When you love you, you will be hopeful of you in all situations.

Self love will give you a healthy self esteem.

*A man with self love is confident in almost all situation. He is able to play, laugh, work and relate well with others.*

When you love yourself, you will love what you do.

Be the first to congratulate yourself. Be the first to like your own postings on FB. Be the first to like your own picture. Be the first to pat yourself on the back when things are rough. Be the first to hug yourself when you have a breakthrough.

Love yourself to pieces for this is peace in itself

*Even the statement "I love You" starts with "I"*

Look yourself in the mirror regardless of your look or stature and tell yourself the best thing ever just as a lover will tell the one he loves...Not mincing word...

Right on my desk here... I have an inscription:

I JUST LOVE ME... I LOVE MY LIFE!

*Femi Adediran...olufire nooni*
*Olufire@gmail.com*

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate This / 5 Proven & Tested Facts To Enable You Identify Mr Right. / What's Happening Here? Why All This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.