Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! (5059 Views)

My Girlfriend EX Is Texting Me / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Whatsapp Trick To Reveal The Exact Number Of Texts You've Sent To Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by SirHackeem: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2020
No doubt this year's valentine will be definately one of a kind and a whole lot of things are to be expected but the good side, the bad side and the other side. But for those that are looking at paying more attention to their partners and people around them and those that are looking at understand the people they text the most on Whatsapp that takes their productive time, then this is for you.

Also for those that want to know who their partner is texting the most and the contacts consuming the most of your data, then you need to see this.

Whatsapp has a message counter that provides you with usage analytics and insights to help you know all of these things from the total number of messages to videos between contacts and so much more and here's how to locate and discover where this feature is:

Step 1 & 2: First you open your Whatsapp chat as normal and click on the 3 dots at the top right corner

Step 3 & 4: On the settings page, you click on “Data & Storage Usage” and then wait for some time for the storage usage to calculate before clicking on it

Step 5 & 6: Here you get to see the hidden message counter, data analysis and insights built inside the application and here you see the data per contact. When you click on any of the contacts, you get to see details like total text messages, contacts shared, photos, videos amongst other content types as made available.

This is how my whatsapp looks like:

The covered space shows the contact name and then you can see the size beside it. The first person is the one with the most data and in most cases most chats. when you click on each contact, you can even see total number of messages, videos, images, voice notes and everything that has been shared with the person.

If you still don't get it, you can go the source website where the tutorial is and follow step by step by yourself. But if you have tried it on your phone or your friends phone or any phone, let me know if it works for you via in the comment section.... Also please feel free to let me know which other hidden tricks you will like to be revealed wink

Happy Valentine To Everyone!

Credit: https://blog.webkraftng.com/how-to-know-who-your-partner-is-texting-the-most-on-whatsapp-hidden-trick-revealed/

cc: Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Makes sense. Sofia Don die today

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Bankowner: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2020
You should try this trick on a password locked phone. Ensure to get back to us on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2020
grin

So, there's NO more secrets abi? shocked
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by moriss33(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2020
You can still clear those records...

5 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2020
Shibaraba:
That's if you survive the multiple heart attacks that will hit you.

9 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by themayor4542(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by BetterMan247(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
That's great! oyinbo to se pencil ohun lo se eraser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
But i still need to get hold of the phone

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by 1030(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Any message that is deleted after chatting doesnot appear here,this can not really serve as an evidence.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Xclusiveme: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
What about the whatsapp that's on fingerprint lock nko. Lol

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by GemUnique(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why would one be spying on his or her partner
What you don't see doesn't irritate you
You only wanna frustrate yourself by spying, the most that can happen is break up, last last another guy go pick...

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by seunlayi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Avoid the above if you don't want to die young

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by zeelux97(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
In olamide baddo's voice " if you like go and rent hacker to help you spy on her, wonma do"
Real guys don't spy on their girls, they just do their best and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by fiercehillz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stop killing yourselves please...don't cause unnecessary heartache for yourself biko...
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by falcon01: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
If you send large medis to someone it will be on the top its not about who you often text!
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by saintvc(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
INSECURED PEOPLE
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by OgaBuhari: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
fiercehillz:
Stop killing yourselves please...don't cause unnecessary heartache for yourself biko...
I hacked into my girl's Facebook account and found out she has been sleeping with my HOD cos she's looking for admission in my department and to make it worse the old bastard didn't use CD.
I nearly killed myself that night
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by DaHrNn0001: 2:21am On Feb 15, 2020
What's even the essence when you can't even view the messages and be counting number of what na
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Liamm(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2020
Deleted chats don't show up in this analytics. No need if you ask me.
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Jossyfine(f): 4:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Mine doesn't appear the way you explained, this is just what I get
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2020
This is mass divorce youre calling for. Hmm
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by Prognose: 6:43am On Feb 15, 2020
No cause for alarm ladies.

It doesn't work.

The first person to appear on my.list is a group I rarely comment on but has a lot of videos and pics.

The second is a guy who I barely know.

It's a flop.
Re: How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! by gosmoney(m): 7:08am On Feb 15, 2020
Shibaraba:
lolzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.