Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) (84124 Views)

Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
wirinet:

Please provided a statement by Ojukwu supporting Biafra after 1970. Ojukwu supported the Biafran struggle only during the war.

Ojukwu abandoned Biafra after the civil war, but that doesn't mean he didn't believe in what he was fighting for during the civil war

That's why I said it was an insult to ojukwu and Biafra for him to abadone what he once believed in and fought for, to join Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by Laytin: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Don't be a fool Mr.

Others who missed their parents' burial didn't threaten to flood the burial with 12 million jobless IPOB youths.

And I'm sure others who missed their parents' burial didn't kill them with their wahala like KANU did to his parents.

The only opportunity he could have used to tell them he was sorry for being the architect of their demise, he couldn't utilize because of his stupidity.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
jimyjames:

80% of Nigerian wealth comes from Biafra
Only 80%, I thought it was 200%.

When the Niger delta are suspicious of the motives of igbos trying to force them into Biafra, you guys begin to curse and throw tantrums

The crude belongs to the Niger delta and not any phantom Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
wirinet:

Only 80%, I thought it was 200%.

When the Niger delta are suspicious of the motives of igbos trying to force them into Biafra, you guys begin to curse and throw tantrums

The crude belongs to the Niger delta and not any phantom Biafra.

Are you aware imo and abia are Niger Delta states ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by RareDiamond: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
May Their Souls Rest in Peace. Amen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
jeromedee:
They’re so overjoyed that some SS monarchs turn up. Na like say dem win Gold medal Olympicgrin grin

Why d thing pain you enter soul like dis na. Wetin concern you with unification of South South and South East... Are you scared I thought the South west is the richest most industrialised and sophisticated region. Why re u scared the erosion ravaged region want to leave you alone with north...

Lack of resources?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
leokid866:
It's crazy how each of these men (who are deeply rooted in culture) would show up and the son of the deceased would not be there.....then they all start asking questions.......and I don't think the answer they will come up with is that he is abroad fighting our cause.....to me all I see is these men paying respect to the deceased based on who they were when alive not because they have a son who due to his arrogance couldn't attend the burial.....

Dis one is massaging his painment wit lies... Keep believing your own lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Area4Area:
So many Igbos have even decided to wash their hands off anything Biafra for now because any call for it is like a call for IPOB support.

IPOB just messed up everything, over sabi and I-too-know, you can't correct or suggest to them, they know everything with their runaway cowardly coward of the millennium Nnamdi Kanu.

Yes ooo. So many yoruba nairaland igbos abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Area4Area:
If you don't know, that's exactly the job of Nnamdi.

FYI, Nnamdi has lost so many rights for not being at the burial and not seeing the corpse of his late father

Lol see yoruba manufacturing tradition for afaraukwu kingdom. And Igbos in general.. He is manufacturing from his great grandfather's leakin hut in oshogbo

He is a great manufacturer..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Nope, just feeling for the man.
If you don't know, he's lost the right to the father's house as the first son for failing to return. This among others would be disturbing to a full pledged Igbo man who is the Diokpala(first son).

Just pray he survives this phase of his life

Google failed you woefully. Such tradition dont exist. You can loose your position only when you ve been disowned a...

Keep believing your own lies. Like ur people do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by wirinet(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
jimyjames:

Are you aware imo and abia are Niger Delta states ?
What do you understand by niger delta state? Are you talking of geographical Niger delta or political Niger delta?

So Abia and Imo produces 80% of Nigeria's revenue?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

unite in what....??

we dont even think the same....
not gonna work....

we will fight each other even in then biafra....
soo,askin all deltans to join biafra even if we dont think the same is a mistake....

But thr is no delta in osun state. And thr is no yoruba in Delta state, so how do u come in as a yoruba boy from the South West?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
The SS are have always been hospital but the SE only remember us when they want something and to show that IPOB is a Igbo society they will try to rope us in but the fact is IPOB and Biafra is an Igbo only project because how many SS people are online insulting and behaving like animals on Nairaland

Ok yoruba boy we Don hear u. Next

More intelligent folks have tried and failed so

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Help the community change the custom so that Nnamdi can retain the Obi of his father and don't think it's your normal nairaland oversabi talk. Remember that the brothers are not quarreling, just culture.
An Igbo culture that has been there for ages would now be changed because of the recklessness of Nnamdi, I laugh in Hindi

Nnamdi is the one to feel the shame and not you

You mean the Igbo culture you manufactured?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
klax:

This is one of the thing folks like you says that always pissed me off. Pls what brought SW now into this matter Pls are you insane biko Nnwanne just tell me

SW not the president
SW not Chief of Army
SW not Chief Judge
SW not IGP

Pls are you insane I asked again. The north that are the real devil you my people are always fear to mentioned them.

In any burial people come across board for so many reasons so seen people from SS means what Was it not same SS(Bayelsa) rioting and destroying fellow Bayelsan properties because of a party whose its Sheriff is a fulani man Bro wake up stop being silly coming to burial means nothing and does not translate to one belief at all.

Common sense pls.

Why re your southwest brothers all over this thread like it concern them.

As long as you people don't want to mind ur businesses. This is what you get to fuel further anger because lately tears of ur people who re all over this thread got so delicious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davoneskay:
I pray LOVE heals the heart of embittered Igbos. Too much negative energy is inherent in most of the ones I've encountered online and offline. I was enjoying the thread by one Jimyjames until he and other dark souls began to spew hatred on Yorubas.

Truly, I felt bad that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu couldn't attend his father's burial. But what pertains to the Yorubas to be called names because of a burial thread?

I've never prayed that Biafra doesn't get realized. We are all tired of the One Nigeria Contraption.

Let's refrain from negative acts. It's only the unwise who derives pleasure from making others feel bad.

Tell your saint yoruba people to mind thr business... You say jimijames comment but got blind at d comments by yorubas. Park well oga no be today we begin see una type

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
wirinet:

What do you understand by niger delta state? Are you talking of geographical Niger delta or political Niger delta?

I should ask you same question , what do you understand by Niger Delta states , are you talking geographical Niger Delta or political ?

Niger Delta is not as state , and there is no single state in Niger Delta the produce 80% of Nigerians revenue, it comes from all the Niger Delta oil states which abia and imo are part of
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
wirinet:

I should ask you same question, what do you understand about Niger Delta, are you talking geographical or political?

Niger Delta is not a state, and no state in Niger Delta produce 80% of Nigerian revenue alone its collectively from all the oil producing Niger Delta states which abia and IMO are part of

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by klax(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
ejanla077:

Why re your southwest brothers all over this thread like it concern them.

As long as you people don't want to mind ur businesses. This is what you get to fuel further anger because lately tears of ur people who re all over this thread got so delicious

Pls grt that yo your greazy skull I'm not from SW and if you and your kanu zombies call me SW so be it i give no sh*t infact whoever is angry with my stand on Kanu and his zombies can commit suicide bro.

All what you kanu zombies want is to forcefully drag everybody from the SE and SS into your silly ideology and belief bro it won't work because I don't give a bleep about a failure called Kanu. Listen good I'm not against self rule but with you and Kanu approach to it got me pissed off ok so get that fact.

And mind you telling SW to mind their business pls is that How SE mind their business in SW issue Hell No, so just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by spiritmasquerad(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
ejanla077:

Ok yoruba boy we Don hear u. Next

More intelligent folks have tried and failed so
The fact that you just reply me show that I was right and my people will keep staying away from your project until you show us otherwise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by wirinet(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
jimyjames:

I should ask you same question, what do you understand about Niger Delta, are you talking geographical or political?

Niger Delta is not a state, and no state in Niger Delta produce 80% of Nigerian revenue alone its collectively from all the oil producing Niger Delta states which abia and IMO are part of

I thought you knew what a delta is, and how deltas form. Obviously, you don't. So let me school you, although IPOB are never interested in learning, they just spew propaganda and fantasies as fact.

A river delta is a landform created by deposition of sediment that is carried by a river as the flow leaves its mouth and enters slower-moving or stagnant water.[1][2] This occurs where a river enters an ocean, sea, estuary, lake, reservoir, or (more rarely) another river that cannot carry away the supplied sediment
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_delta

The Niger Delta is the delta linking the River Niger to the Atlantic ocean. These are only 3 states namely Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers states.

The political deltas were created by politicians as a means of distributing oil monies or derivation among oil producing states.

Abacha and Babangida created OMPADEC comprising 6 states namely Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, and Rivers states. When Obasanjo came on board in 1999, he added 3 more states, namely Abia, Imo and Ondo and renamed the commission Niger Delta Development Commission.

Below is the 13% derivation for the first half of last year which reflect the percentage of oil produced by the states of the NDDC. Abia and Imo states contribution is less than 3%

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
ejanla077:

But thr is no delta in osun state. And thr is no yoruba in Delta state, so how do u come in as a yoruba boy from the South West?

am not yoruba....i dont know who told you that nonesense....
i have nothing with igbos,doesnt mean am yoruba....

have you people forgotin we are many tribes....??

i dont like how you south easterners behave....and am not alone that thinks like this....

their are even igbos dont like how many other igbos behave....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

i dont like how you south easterners behave....and am not alone that thinks like this....

Ok na run along afonja

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
klax:

Pls grt that yo your greazy skull I'm not from SW and if you and your kanu zombies call me SW so be it i give no sh*t infact whoever is angry with my stand on Kanu and his zombies can commit suicide bro.

All what you kanu zombies want is to forcefully drag everybody from the SE and SS into your silly ideology and belief bro it won't work because I don't give a bleep about a failure called Kanu. Listen good I'm not against self rule but with you and Kanu approach to it got me pissed off ok so get that fact.

And mind you telling SW to mind their business pls is that How SE mind their business in SW issue Hell No, so just keep quiet.

Ok na run along afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
ejanla077:

Ok na run along afonja

haha....i laugh in chinese...

in the other thread you were accusin somebody that is actualy from cownunus villiage,that he is not igbo,even as he was writin igbo,you said na google translate....

nawa for you ipobians....
una have completly lost una freakin minds....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by klax(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
ejanla077:

Ok na run along afonja
You are just suffering from complexity pain, ndooh seek help bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by Ikechunna: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
jimyjames:
The attendance of traditional rulers ,chiefs kings and queens all over SS/SE its a proof the old eastern region is still one united region, even though FG divided it into 2 geopolitical zones to stop them from uniting for a secession a second time

We had traditional rulers and chiefs , from ijaw , ikwerre anang , efik , ogoni , Ibibio , idoma etc all in afara ukwu ibeku to pay their last respect to nnamdi KANUs parents

Respect is given to a man that have proven over and over again that he deserves respect. Nnamdi Kanu have repeatedly stated what’s on the mind of your average SE and SS and do not give a Bleep who he offends. Both of his parents, RIP, have repeatedly stood by him throughout everything and supported each of his action without a care the danger it exposed them to. To put it in terms, both Nnamdi Kanu and his parents did what all those leaders you see up wish they can do. You pay respect to people who show their strength. I repeat the day I started seeing even Ikas supporting Nnamdi Kanu was the day I learned that man is doing wonders despite all the loud mouthing some "We SS" and Buhari zombies are doing on this forum and social media. Hell even some people that I'm friends with on FB that used to belittle Nnamdi Kanu were literally writing euology for his parents and praising Kanu. Shit shocked me, the level of popularity and support he is getting. Nnamdi, imo, is the modern day Malcolm X imo. Dude gives no bleeps who he groads as long as he is speaking/fighting for the benefit of his people and because of that, people are admiring him for it. His parents being associated to him are equally sharing on that admiration. I'm sure if any of Kanu's family member passes away again, the same turn out will be observed. Nnamdi Kanu have brought nothing but mad respect to his entire family for generations to come. This is what you're observing from this burial turnout.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by Ikechunna: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
tsdarkside:

You actually still pretending to be a non-yoruba on this forum. How pathetic. Do you think anyone have forgotten your exposure. So pathetic!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by Ikechunna: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
wirinet:

I thought you knew what a delta is, and how deltas form. Obviously, you don't. So let me school you, although IPOB are never interested in learning, they just spew propaganda and fantasies as fact.

The Niger Delta is the delta linking the River Niger to the Atlantic ocean. These are only 3 states namely Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers states.

The political deltas were created by politicians as a means of distributing oil monies or derivation among oil producing states.

Abacha and Babangida created OMPADEC comprising 6 states namely Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, and Rivers states. When Obasanjo came on board in 1999, he added 3 more states, namely Abia, Imo and Ondo and renamed the commission Niger Delta Development Commission.

Below is the 13% derivation for the first half of last year which reflect the percentage of oil produced by the states of the NDDC. Abia and Imo states contribution is less than 3%

1.) Oil is becoming an obselete resources. More scientists and engineerer are creating equipment that utilizes cleaner fuel and oil is currently in the downward spiral of becoming a fossil fuel equivalent to that of coal. The fact your average Niggerian isn't aware of this speaks highly on why you people are extremely backwards in development and even other Africans are passing una by in rapid speed.

2.) I suggest read or even listen to Biafra agitators ideology and plan. They have been adamant on doing doing the complete OPPOSITE of what Nigeria is doing be it political, economical and social dynamic. They have been extremely adamant that oil is a resources they wouldn't focus on utilizing Niggeria as a perfect example of the backwardness it creates.

3.) Several of the Igbo community in "Niger Delta" contribute significantly to the oil production. One of the largest oil producing area of River State belonged to the Igbo community that was carved out of Abia state (maps for your viewing pleasure) Ikwerre isn't who I'm talking about. What's even funny was the side left on Abia state on the guise there was no oil in that part of their village ended up finding one themselves. Hilarious.

Anyway, the Igbos have more than enough oil to support ourselves. Carving some of us to River State or Delta State does not remove our tribal identity just cause una desperately want it to be. In addition, neither is that fossil fuel of oil is what Biafrans are planning on utilizing for development. Your Niggeria have given everyone an overview of what to expect and nobody wants to replicate Niggeria in any way, shape or form.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by dederocs(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
jimyjames:

80% of Nigerian wealth comes from Biafra
You are exaggerating man common, even a layman knows how Nigeria makes most of its revenue, oil and gas, ports and seaways and company profit taxes and income and vat taxes. We all know owners of the big banks and companies, it's public information. Let's not misinform people on a public forum, every other individuals or business makes money for their pockets. Get your facts right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by SLAP44: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blood is thicker than water.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
All these you wrote are things I already know, the bottom line is abia and imo are Niger Delta states and they generate revenue even if its 3%

wirinet:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.