Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day (59423 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by socialmediaman: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol this is a very biased and stupid thing to say.
Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?
Men don't recognize nice girls even if they're right in front of their nose.

Being a “good” girl doesn’t mean you’re the right girl for the man you fell in love with

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by realstars: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gfyu
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Thirteenblood: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wow
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
All the signs point to the fact that he just isn't into you, but you insist on pressing on and giving yourself hope that he will 'come round.' When he finally falls your hand big time, you will rush to social media to make noise and disturb our eyes with your self-pity.

Abeg clear for road make manpikin pass. Mscheeeeeeeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by makydebbie(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
socialmediaman:

Being a “good” girl doesn’t mean you’re the right girl for the man you fell in love with

Yes dear.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Heavensent01:

licking guys cum is not the same thing as being nice rather it make lady appear stupid to sane guy

undecided
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Fragility6: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe dude ran for his life! before u mention me, this girl playing the victim, may be a very bad and oppressing girl..for a guy to dump a supposedly nice girl, something must be basically wrong with the girl in the guy's opinion. Guys like good things too.
Twitter stories eh... He didn't come, hu cum write dat stuff for the card there? Nawa
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bluefilm: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Seriously, since I was born and up til now that I am getting very old, I have never realized how this Valentine nonsense of a thing is so important to girls.

I saw some young girls really really looking for someone to take them out on a date.

One girl was so sad that she couldn't get a date.

I really pitied her.

Frankly speaking, you can only see the type of disappointment on her face on my face assuming say na only game go cut my sweet long acca.

Maybe, I will start paying more attention to women's needs as from henceforth.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by TemmyT002(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?

Lol. This is a very biased and awkward things to say. The nice girls like being with the wicked guys so...
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:
Twitter lady laments after her boyfriend ditched her on valentine's day after setting a romantic dinner for him...

What will y'all do if it was yhu?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nomondensele/status/1228547678889484288

You cannot ditch what isnt there. Women need to understand that because you call a man your "boyfriend" does not mean he considers or ever considered you his girlfriend. valentine is usually a time a woman gets to know her status!
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by TemmyT002(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:

Very big loss.... I'm sure he ditched her for a hoe that doesn't gives a faqk about him...

Guys always do this to the good ones

Ladies do this more
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Dinho20(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
"HMMMM"

NOW THAT VALENTINE'S MADNESS IS OVER, WHAT NEXT?

NDI LOVE

LOVE GBA KWA OKU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by eddieguru(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin....she must have done something wrong to that guy or she's probably floating on the ship undecided
and didn't know cool
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:
It finally ended in tears
Life goes on.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Exodora: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe dude ran for his life! before u mention me, this girl playing the victim, may be a very bad and oppressing girl..for a guy to dump a supposedly nice girl, something must be basically wrong with the girl in the guy's opinion. Guys like good things too.
Nothing is totally wrong with him .
Pray he doesn't try it in marriage .
Some women are not happy with the way things are going ooo
After bring up your matured boy in a way he should go and never depart from yet he still insist on departing .
What happen to Papa Nkechi the hot water man may happen to him ooo, since he wants to assist in destroying his own life some people are there waiting ooo.
He who has ears should hear now. Some people are not happy the way things are going ooooo, hhhmmmmmmmm!
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by worworbabe: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
na biscuit and wine she wan give am chop. No wonder he went elsewhere
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
well according to his status, I guess he couldn't settle for less.... why have a butterfly when you can get a zoo. so let her carry her biscuit and wine and go.... imagine dinner biscuit lai se omo nursery school.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Peacefullove: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

Who does that ?

Why promise her a date he won't be attending ? .

Don't fall for that publicity stunt. She likely arrange the whole thing to trend
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Peacefullove: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
IDFWU:
I payless attention to twitter stories of recent. While some are real, most are staged for clout. Some Influencers do alot of unimaginable things like fabricating stories just to get traffic on their pages, for them it's just business as usual, but we the viewers go all haywire personal. Anyways, this could be real, but like I mentioned earier, I payless attention to twitter stories of recent.

Exactly my thoughts. Looks more like staged
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by CosmicJames(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:

Very big loss.... I'm sure he ditched her for a hoe that doesn't gives a faqk about him...

Guys always do this to the good ones
Same way girls do it to good guys?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
he was with his wife cheesy thats why he didnt come
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by DCmonster: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Give the damn food to the hungry and homeless on the street or invite a poor friend over. Years ago A girl ditched me for another nigga, even when I came bearing goodies. she rejected my goodies, I left angry and I almost threw the whole goodies worth #10000 into the gutter omw home. I went home with the goodies a badass friend eventually came over as usual, guess what he was damn happy. He ate and ate while I watched him,lost in my thoughts. He prayed for me for the first time. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Canned food, protein bars and gin. That's her own idea of romantic dinner?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please I need advice...
I really naturally done't desire girls, ladies or women (married).
Secondly I just gave out the Virgin thing with the desire to at list develop desire for them but the truth remains that the sex of a thing no sweet at all. What is not fun -full why do my fellow guys like it so much, going crazy about this because my pals talks much about girls and ladies the have bleeped.... And am like wow, tried it out it was not fun-full or do I have an issue with my body system.... Note I don't have feelings for my fellow guys and I don't for female either and it pains me .... Put like walking with guys though I hardly walk with ladies unless relative.
Please help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by nnaeyes6: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
This girl should tell us the truth! What has she done this time around and want us to put the blame on the guy?

Anyway, nice diabetic valentine table. Ordinary to cook oha soup or worst, Efo tete, u can't cook. Lazy girl.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Blitz888(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

You paint every man with one brush cos that suits your narrative.

Some of us know good girls from a thousand mile.
I know this because I and a good number of my friends are married to good girls who are in turn passing on those exotic virtue to our daughters.

Quit the blanket generalization!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blitz888:

You paint every man with one brush cos that suits your narrative.

Some of us know good girls from a thousand mile.
I know this because I and a good number of my friends are married to good girls who are in turn passing on those exotic virtue to our daughters.

Quit the blanket generalization!
Okay.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by AuroraB(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Hahahahahahahahah which one is dog Canned food again.

But seriously she no try.

That's no dinner.

No cooked meal. Even if na to order from fast food joints, still OK.
Did the guy tell you this is his reason or another good girl at play undecided
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Babara1994(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
I
makydebbie:

Yes, I hate nice girls
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Babara1994(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Please, where's the dinner in those photos?

I see wine, I see flowers, I see protein bars, and two canned dog food...but no dinner.
Where's this romantic dinner?

No wonder he ditched her for someone who can cook real food.
Lol grin true

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

True.
Many of us say the good ones are boring.
Til one wild tear eye slay queen shows us pepper embarassed
I can't believe that a guy just admitted this. That's good sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.