Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial (63570 Views)

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Lolz.
On the internet, you can be Donald Trump.
Salam alekum President Donald Trump grin
Comot make I see road jhor
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
aremuforlife:

You should have lost his achievement as the president of the 8th Assembly,
Lost kor..

I would rather both of you died with your ignorance than educate you.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by slivertongue: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mr courage and Mr rubber stamp

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Bola146(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Commentor: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Bukola=The last Senate president we had.
Lawn = Rubber ....

And your life was better abi?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by HRMK: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
leksite120:
Ole pade oga Ole

Thief meets Robber
pls which one thief pass ie if u say dem be thief?which be oga?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oga you are a nobody. Shift abeg.
Not everyone is like your father you know
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vertueptime: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:
Thought the Ilorin clown was on exile ...
Feather weight politician oshi !!

Wel we all know he has over achieved at his age, once a number 3 citizen, sp, two time governor, 2 time senator, no offence u and i are like number 150m, he has left his mark and can never be an ordinary citizen like u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by egopersonified(f): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Stop posting pictures of politicians always laughing. It shows a lack of seriousness. Desist from it please.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
vertueptime:

Wel we all know he has over achieved at his age, once a number 3 citizen, sp, two time governor, 2 time senator, no offence u and i are like number 150m, he has left his mark and can never be an ordinary citizen like u
Mumu asslicker ...
Is it not better to be an ordinary citizen than receiving curses from millions of people daily

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by WeRblessed(f): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
What goes up must come down. Same way the dullard will not remain in power forever.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Commentor:

And your life was better abi?
Yorugba muslim.
Jazz away!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vr0xen: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

That's an achievement
'

yes as per the VAT....it is a very big achievement now every item in d market is increasing, call rate inclusive.and come to think of it the money will be RE LOOTED

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

That's an achievement

Yeah... Better than doing nothing but saying "Ye" to every idiotic and tyrannical bill tossed down from Aso Rock!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by aremuforlife(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
[/quote][quote author=ChoCho54 post=86676831]Lost kor..

I would rather both of you died with your ignorance than educate you.
I meant list

Moreover, why do you wish someone dead?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by puremaker7(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Lawn = Rubber ....
stop living a miserable life, These people dont care about us stop defending one for others, they are fucking the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Commentor: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Yorugba muslim.
Jazz away!!

Evidently, your life was still the same.

grin
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by walex2(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Stopped anti people bills like increase in VAT,hate speech bill amongst others.
These 2 bills have been passed /about to be passed under your change Senate
i dont know why people see increament in VAT as anti people policy, VAT are been paid by the elite on consumption, show me any country even africa that has 7.5 percent VAT. in developed country yuu pay about 30 percent of yur income as PAYE in Nigeria we pay about 6 percent after removin all the reliefs

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by truentalk: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Saraki is not the best sp during his tenure things are not so good in fact economy was about to collapse. Now compare the price of commodities to that of Sarah erra. All of this happened because of his rejection of pro masses policies.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Meti99(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
aremuforlife:

Increment in VAT is not antipeople but pro-people.
Despite the increment we are still among the lowest VAT payers in the world.
We need infrastructure and we also want a better value for life, how do you expect the government to finance that.
The period of Saraki as the Senate president in Nigeria was a wasted period.

....you forgot to mention that we have also become mini governments providing social amenities for ourselves under your slave master..

We pay into government pocket more than any country in the world..

Will you keep your mouth shut

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by truentalk: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
truentalk:
Saraki is not the best sp during his tenure things are not so good in fact economy was about to collapse. Now compare the price of commodities to that of Sarah erra. All of this happened because of his rejection of pro masses policies.
In addition if he is the best why his people rejected him. That show that is not even good at home. Recall that David Mark was never loose an election. It means that DM is better than him

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Viscy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

What's bukola achievement during his tenure as SP

At least there was a reasonable level of check and balance between the 2 arms of government during Saraki regime, unlike what we are currently experiencing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Wantedmiller: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
aremuforlife:

We need infrastructure and we also want a better value for life, how do you expect the government to finance that.

Next time know the kind people you argue with......not everyone worth your stress
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ZombieHUNT: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
aremuforlife:

So you actually think this administration will build anything from that....
Like 500 million dollars to refurbish NTA

SMH.. We are going round in circles
No light
No nothing
And here you are defending anti people policies.

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
puremaker7:
stop living a miserable life, These people dont care about us stop defending one for others, they are fucking the same thing
The whole of your lingo on nairaland no pass 'miserable'.
All of them are not fucking same.
Will GEJ or Obj or Yar'adua watch while fulanis slaughter Nigerians this way and instead tell the victims to learn to accommodate their neighbors?
Will any of those order the army to open fire on unarmed protesters?
In any case,I stated my opinion.
State yours and don't quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by lonelydora: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Lawn = Rubber ....

Rubber Stamp.

Why you dey fear to call the name nah? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ChoCho54(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
aremuforlife:

I meant list

Moreover, why do you wish someone dead?
I didn't wish anyone dead. It's speaking figuratively.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by mogbeyiteren: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
James Ibori spotted
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by aremuforlife(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Meti99 post=86677277]

....you forgot to mention that we have also become mini governments providing social amenities for ourselves under your slave master..

We pay into government pocket more than any country in the world..

Will you keep your mouth shut
Is like you are just doing that by yourself, as far as I know my parent did that, and I have been doing for sometime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.