Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial (63579 Views)

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vertueptime: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2020
LamidiCownu:

This is an anonymous site...You want me to reveal my identity
Seems you are dumber than I thought..
And by the way , being famous means zilch..
Shekau is famous remember

Its people like u hate politician become u r poor and cant do anything about it, if they dash u small change now u go collect and kneel down thanking him, stop the hate go and husstle for ur own, he has made it in life , but u, nah
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
vertueptime:

Its people like u hate politician become u r poor and cant do anything about it, if they dash u small change now u go collect and kneel down thanking him, stop the hate go and husstle for ur own, he has made it in life , but u, nah
You are a poorly lettered loser.
I don't steal public money like your slave master Saraki .

And I'm doing well for myself while you on the other hand would not be able to go past licking your slavemaster's rectum in life .

How much do you get to mortgage your children's future ?? Please don't tell me it's 50naira per post
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Engrgreg231(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why won't they smile they were never enemies
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by mywells: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
The gathering of Hyenas and Jackals, I see jackals as a pack of wild dogs.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by sunshine1974(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Ode. I decided not to reply him cos I can't type long... And I was busy..

It's because you guys don't know what he did in kwara state

The same thing orji family did in Abia state..

I can't type story Abeq
very funny, when you started the banter you never expected such an articulated response. Go lick your wounds Bro. Get well soon
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vertueptime: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2020
LamidiCownu:

You are a poorly lettered loser.
I don't steal public money like your slave master Saraki .

And I'm doing well for myself while you on the other hand would not be able to go past licking your slavemaster's rectum in life .

How much do you get to mortgage your children's future ?? Please don't tell me it's 50naira per post

Let me test ur illiteracy, how much did saraki steal? With proof of theft pls, no hear say or accusations,
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
vertueptime:

Let me test ur illiteracy, how much did saraki steal? With proof of theft pls, no hear say or accusations,
Go home and test your silly parent's illiteracy ...mofo !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.