Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial (63582 Views)

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by shineeye1: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
When stolen money meets stolen money there is laughter all around but when hunger meets hunger there is bloodbath all around. There is natural bond of brotherhood among the haves and a natural discord of hostility among the have nots. The rich robbers do not need to fight their deprived victims - their shared poverty will set them against themselves, while the robbers relish their loot. The loss of the poor is twain: the loss of his mental and material possessions. In the year that the poor will regain their senses, they will spontaneously unite to uproot their common oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by adelaja70(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Viscy:

At least there was a reasonable level of check and balance between the 2 arms of government during Saraki regime, unlike what we are currently experiencing.
Don't forget to include budget padding....

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Emilokoiyawon: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
and to imagine that osu yeeboos almost died for egbon bukola dat year
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vertueptime: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Mumu asslicker ...
Is he not better to be an ordinary citizen than receiving curses from millions of people daily

Yes hes not, but hating on him also makes u a looser, i cnt even stand where he is, if u are lucky in life u might become a councilor
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
vertueptime:

Yes hes not, but hating on him also makes u a looser, i cnt even stand where he is, if u are lucky in life u might become a councilor
You are the real loser here .
You are a poorly educated dolt who worships one of the criminals responsible for your misery .

Lastly , it's loser not the rubbish you typed .
Too bad you couldn't type what best describes you correctly .
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Enwhen(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
aremuforlife:

Increment in VAT is not antipeople but pro-people.
Despite the increment we are still among the lowest VAT payers in the world.
We need infrastructure and we also want a better value for life, how do you expect the government to finance that.
The period of Saraki as the Senate president in Nigeria was a wasted period.

Are u alright ??

Nigeria is among the lowest TAXATION EVEN WITH OUR NUMEROUS RESOURCES ??...

Apart from CRUDE OIL, the govt is not looking at any other resources as a source of income , but prefer to TAX THE MOST THE POVERTY CAPITAL IN THE WORLD to survive , is that what we should be happy about ??... I would have insult and swear for your generation but for the fact that I know that you are not part of those STEALING NIGERIA DRY ON DAILY BASIS AND RECOMMENDING TAX INCREAMENTS ON THE POOREST CITIZEN IN THE WORLD TO COVER UP, I leave u, ur problem is ignorance, if only u can be expose to the real data and figures of income on daily basis , u would never say this as a member among the masses, u will only cry for Nigeria... I pray not to belike them when I get there, may God help me not to forget the masses...that's how they keeps increasing the price of fuel with nothing to show for it , the nigeria is among the country with the lowest price of on the sale of pms... BUT SINCE WE BECOME THE CAPITAL OF POVERTY WHAT HAVE THEY DONE ABOUT THAT ??..Rather they decides to increase VAT, and imposed stamp duty...the rich , will never be affected , the masses will always be at the revieving end... infrastructure they claim, yet no govt agency is working, roads are bad, Even as low as Chairman of NURTW(MC Oluomo), their children is not schooling in Nigeria, they travel out for health care. THEY TAX THE POOR HERE TO PAY THEIR BILLS FOR THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD, they don't care on the state of things here , because they have no biz here....

THE MOST PAINFUL THING IS THAT, THESE ARE LEADERS THAT OUR HEROES PAST, OUR FORE FATHER ENSURE THE UTILIZES ALL OUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND GAVE THEM FREE EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, BETTER SYSTEMS... AND TODAY THEY CANT EVEN GIVE US WHAT WE PAY FOR AND YET ARE STILL TAXING US, THEY MAKE BIZ ENVIRONMENTS HARD FOR US BUT EASY FOR FOREIGNERS, AND YET , THEY TAX US DRY.... GOD OF OUR FORE FATHERS, GOD OF AWOLOWO WHO SACRIFICE TO GIVE FREE EDUCATION, GOD OF AHMEDU BELLO WHO ENSURE OUR HEALTH SECTOR IS WORKING, GOD OF NNAMDI AZEKIWE WHO STRIVE TO MAKE ONE ECONOMY TO BE AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD, PLEASE RISE UP AND STRIKE DEATH ALL YOUR CHILDREN WHO HAPPEN TO BE LEADERS OF TODAY AND MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR US, KILL THEM ALL AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
lonelydora:

Rubber Stamp.

Why you dey fear to call the name nah? grin
nnaa mehn.
b4 them chop me raw grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by anonymous1759(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Bukola=The last Senate president we had.
Lawn = Rubber ....

Wailer anyone who's Against APC is legit, if you support Apc even for the right reasons you're a Rubber. Rubbish.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ugohenry2019(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
am just confused..... between girls and politicians who should I believe at my own peril
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
eme1n:
Supporters will be killing themselves...
Lolz, that's true
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ekestic1976(f): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
walex2:
i dont know why people see increament in VAT as anti people policy, VAT are been paid by the elite on consumption, show me any country even africa that has 7.5 percent VAT. in developed country yuu pay about 30 percent of yur income as PAYE in Nigeria we pay about 6 percent after removin all the reliefs
Nigerians will happily pay if they see d funde are being used judiciously.
But in today's Nigeria, the elites are getting even more profligate.
Doguwa of the HOR was boasting the other day that we can all see he has been given 3 new official cars,and that d 3 given to him in the last house are parked by the side of the new ones.
Hanan Buhari and other Buhari's children are still flying around with the presidential jet.
Aisha Buhari's kitchen was allocated billions for kitchen utensils.
Buhari and Osunbade budgeted billions for their foreign travels.
The allocation for the clinic in Aso rock is more than that of 6 teaching hospitals.
So in all these,the fortunes of Buhari and his goons are the only thing improving.
Fuel prices,electricity tariff etc are going up,yet Buhari and co keep living in affluence and you want the masses to sacrifice?
Our roads,hospitals, everything are gradually getting worse .
Ask ppl who live or come from Anambra, d tax regime and revenue drive are even more stringent but ppl happily pay cos they can easily see d result of their tax.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vertueptime: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:

You are the real loser here .
You are a poorly educated dolt who worships one of the criminals responsible for your misery .

Lastly , it's loser not the rubbish you typed .
Too bad you couldn't type what best describes you correctly .

Well hes a medical doc, which makes him more educated than ul ever be, infact let me backtrack even the councilor sef u wont make,may be recharge card seller, hating on someone who doesnt even know u exist, enjoy ur 10mb poverty while he lounges in enjoyment ,
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by artwonefisher(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
That's is the circle in Nigeria our political elite are in good terms with each other but we the masses that voted for this people for the betterment of life in every way possible in every endeavors in our country because we are richly blessed in every facet of the economy but our leaders have not been able to carry us to the eldorado we deserve as Nigeria citizens. All we see always is circle of Nigeria rich politicians enjoying while the ordinary poor man around lives in abject porverty.. please try to change for the betterment of the masses.. we have suffered so much in this country.. Nigerians deserve some changes from our leaders..we don't really like the way there are leading us...
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by sunshine1974(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

That's an achievement
I'm sure you never expected the guy to give you such an intelligent reply. Instead of replying him you are dumbfounded.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
vertueptime:

Well hes a medical doc, which makes him more educated than ul ever be, infact let me backtrack even the councilor sef u wont make,may be recharge card seller, hating on someone who doesnt even know u exist, enjoy ur 10mb poverty while he lounges in enjoyment ,
Idiot..
Do you know my profession I make a honest living . Can same be said about your personal Lord and saviour Saraki ?
You are apparently a slave who is in love with his chains .. undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Pavarottii(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
kingkakaone:

Stop fighting for politicians, they don't care if you live or not.

So Wat are u doing on nairaland politics section?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by golddare: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by walex2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Nigerians will happily pay if they see d funde are being used judiciously.
But in today's Nigeria, the elites are getting even more profligate.
Doguwa of the HOR was boasting the other day that we can all see he has been given 3 new official cars,and that d 3 given to him in the last house are parked by the side of the new ones.
Hanan Buhari and other Buhari's children are still flying around with the presidential jet.
Aisha Buhari's kitchen was allocated billions for kitchen utensils.
Buhari and Osunbade budgeted billions for their foreign travels.
The allocation for the clinic in Aso rock is more than that of 6 teaching hospitals.
So in all these,the fortunes of Buhari and his goons are the only thing improving.
Fuel prices,electricity tariff etc are going up,yet Buhari and co keep living in affluence and you want the masses to sacrifice?
Our roads,hospitals, everything are gradually getting worse .
Ask ppl who live or come from Anambra, d tax regime and revenue drive are even more stringent but ppl happily pay cos they can easily see d result of their tax.
i totally agreed we should hold our leaders accountable, but increase in VAT would affect the rich more than the commoners, luxurious goods will generate more income
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Sammy07: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
sunshine1974:
I'm sure you never expected the guy to give you such an intelligent reply. Instead of replying him you are dumbfounded.

Ode. I decided not to reply him cos I can't type long... And I was busy..

It's because you guys don't know what he did in kwara state

The same thing orji family did in Abia state..

I can't type story Abeq
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Temptee101(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Says the man whose greatest problem is indomie super pack and 2 eggs

grin grin shocked

You just murdered person career and full life

Chai

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

That's an achievement

You have comprehension problem.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by ogbuefi677(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Temptee101:

grin grin shocked

You just murdered person career and full life

Chai
nnaa men.
The measure I received is the measure I'm giving grin
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Isoduwa(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Boko meet Haram
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Normal
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by Champneys: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2020
To all the idio...ts who regularly curse or fight each other over APC and PDP, grow a brain o.

You people are the pawns and these guys will always be cool.

Think!
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by vertueptime: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Idiot..
Do you know my profession I make a honest living . Can same be said about your personal Lord and saviour Saraki ?
You are apparently a slave who is in love with his chains .. undecided

I thought u were famous, any way continue hating who dsnt know about bur existence, hating wont take u anywere except abject poverty and frustration
Re: Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial by LamidiCownu: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2020
vertueptime:

I thought u were famous, any way continue hating who dsnt know about bur existence, hating wont take u anywere except abject poverty and frustration

This is an anonymous site...You want me to reveal my identity
Seems you are dumber than I thought..
And by the way , being famous means zilch..
Shekau is famous remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.