Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial (59359 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Kuginzi: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari remains a calamity that was put by fools who tot they could elect an illiterate and expect him to deliver like Obama.
Just like the proscribed IPOB Terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu, who is using his people's gullibility to scam them.

3 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Amanda4life: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
daddytime:
Obj himself...

Buhari has put him in his place.
Case closed, no noise anymore
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by LZAA: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020 and blasted12 right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by igboamakaaa: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kuginzi:

Just like the proscribed IPOB Terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu, who is using his people's gullibility to scam them.
What scam has the man you mentioned perpetuated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Originalsly: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmmm....disappointed.....saw Mama Peace in the headline.... was hoping she said something... anything.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by northvietnam(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
That reminds me, why were these 3 and FFK not for the burial of lamidi cownu's parents? cool

Infact, which prominent Nigerian was for the burial?

Visit YOUTUBE, even a serving senator was there...

2 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari remains a calamity that was put by fools who tot they could elect an illiterate and expect him to deliver like Obama.

Tinubu comes to mind for installing this Sai Baba on Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Aringon(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
daddytime:
Obj himself...
What is AL LGA? shame on you that you didn't do your reporting well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by WildChild00(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
A whole two Former president in attendance, and where is Buhari?
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by LamidiCownu: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
That reminds me, why were these 3 and FFK not for the burial of lamidi cownu's parents? cool

Abeg , my parents never die oo grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
shangodele974:
obj always love to be at funerals

And he'll come to ur own sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunlayi:

On behalf of all Nigerians especially we your lovers and the increasing numbers of repentant zombies joining us every minutes, we are missing you sir

I don't miss him one bit, and I hate APC too...

When we get to the point where GEJ is worth missing, then recolonizing this nation becomes sacrosanct.

We can, and should do better!!!

3 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Augustenite(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunlayi:

On behalf of all Nigerians especially we your lovers and the increasing numbers of repentant zombies joining us every minutes, we are missing you sir

Fool, talk for urself. Block head

1 Like

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Why exactly would they attend when they were not specifically invited??! Are they that idle??!... Hope all is well with you today??! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by chariisGRACE(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Learn to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing sensible to contribute angry Useme mkpo!!!!!
Ade Ebot Asanu

1 Like

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by gefnex: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
wisemen from the East
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Fragility6: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
daddytime:
Obj himself...
Shuu see as Obj blike Catholic priest
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Kenturkey048(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

I don't miss him one bit, and I hate APC too...

When we get to the point where GEJ is worth missing, then recolonizing this nation becomes sacrosanct.

We can, and should do better!!!
grin grin ;Dwhat point are we now sir ?? Nor recolonizing be the best option now.... Even shekau knows better than you sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Angelfrost(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kenturkey048:
grin grin ;Dwhat point are we now sir ?? Nor recolonizing be the best option now.... Even shekau knows better than you sir...

My Oga, I believe small hope still dey... Mr. President could stroke out, miss a step, catch Corona, eat a wrong apple, etc... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Kenturkey048(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

My Oga, I believe small hope still dey... Mr. President could stroke out, miss a step, catch Corona, eat a wrong apple, etc... tongue
grin cheesy grin grin. I believe you my guy...

2 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
85% of Nigeria's problems explained
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Oh..boy! No hope for Naija again no be prayer but na fact.
The lifeless dullard don bury naija
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
I love mama peace ..

she knows she can't read anything in that book,she kukuma no pretend to be reading,she just carry face comot for the bookcheesygrin
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

Visit YOUTUBE, even a serving senator was there...

I watch it on BIAFTUBE grin

NDI CHEST BEATERSgrin
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Aidejay(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Goodluck Jonathan remains one of the best president that have ever ruled this country...
You have good intentions towards Nigeria
It's so sad that your government has to end this way...
God bless you sir
good intentions don't mean anything in reality.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Adewale623(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Here to read comments.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by shangodele974(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

And he'll come to ur own sir
and urs too
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Okoroawusa: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Goodluck Jonathan remains one of the best president that have ever ruled this country...

You have good intentions towards Nigeria

It's so sad that your government has to end this way...

God bless you sir
Tell that kids
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Angelfrost(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Oh..boy! No hope for Naija again no be prayer but na fact.
The lifeless dullard don bury naija

A resurrectionist with a brain will come and bring back the nation.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by NaijadrivaCars: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunlayi:

You are Sarrki and seunmsg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.