Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom (85248 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by frog12: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
this inexperience crown prince must be regretting giving these women freedom, he is about to turn the kingdom upside down!!

this inexperience crown prince must be regretting giving these women freedom, he is about to turn the kingdom upside down!!

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by INNOCENT7389: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Midas01: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Did you see any danger in freedom for men?
slivertongue:
I see danger in the new reforms aimed at more freedom for women. and opening up the society to western values
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by tonymania(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
LET US HELP YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW BY ADVERTISING YOUR BRAND ON OUR PLATFORM AT AN AFFORDABLE CASH. OUR PACKAGES ARE BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD & DIAMOND. 36,500(Bronze) 7 days, 212,500 Impressions. Gold 109,500k (30 days) 637,500 impressions. Call on this number for more clarifications. 07061393942.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Righteousness89(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
joe4christ:

So, you'll rather have them caged like animals all in the name of "protecting them from sinning" than give them a freedom of choice to choose what best suits them?

You are also part of the problem!
So smoking is now s freedom..

Change your Name my Brother..
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by BrownRoofRep: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Yoruba Muslims right now

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by IMASTEX: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
philip0906:
Naso...Where the real equality struggle should be fought. This is exactly where the concept of feminism makes sense...not overfed people in the free world enjoying everything but disturbing our ear drums with chants of feminism and you wonder what exactly they're fighting for.

Superiority

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Surfacebaba: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
nice move by the prince of Saudi, make u na flex u na life,make religion no kill u na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by IMASTEX: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I wonder what MURIC would have to say about this...

[img]https://media1./images/f0c5a3beb704c4bf4bd7c1482dde65ad/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enculer2:
These re the people that the afonja Muslims and the northern cows worship?

No one worships Saudi. Islam is a religion and Saudi is an Islamic state just like Iraq and Syria

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Heavensent01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enculer2:

Why are you slaves so mad. Lol. What business have I with KANU?

We are addressing you afonja slaves and you are mentioning kanu.

Vampires afraid of the light

your watery brain and your imbecilic words shows your psychological traits is at the mercy of one clown who can't grace in his parents burial

Igbo are generally one clown that shouldn't be taken serious, rehab get you people las las

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by SirGod: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Muslim women are subjected to slavery, but now they are getting freedom,
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by xpmode(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
solmus:
grin
Arab like Cigar and Shisha pass anything

Las las as much as I support women freedom and equal right, This Saudi women fit begin abuse am like our feminist like Chimamanda seeing everything as competition and battle of sexes

These are stuff they do in secret, those arabs are drunkship of transgressors
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Thirteenblood: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by 2shure: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Shisha,hooka,vape,cigah and kalakuta.
Amore rawa.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by STARGREEN(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Destroying your Health is now Freedom??

Devil is a Bastard in this Generation...
I wonder. I was even expecting freedom of religion, marriage, etc. Well

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by saajus: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Look at you. I've not seen any Saudi Arabian man that doesn't smoke Shisha. They may exist though. Their men love for prostitutes and weird sex style is second to none. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. Saudi Arabia and many of those Arab countries are just living in hypocrisy.
Men can do anyhow but women can't. 65% of their women have experienced it secretly. That's no joke. In Nigeria too, our Northern Brothers banned Alcohol but have the highest codeine addiction and other hard drugs addiction. Their women always hide codeine inside soft drink bottles. When are going to start speaking the truth?
frog12:

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Dollabiz: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hope they won’t kill her
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by 1TRUEEGOD: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Smoke As much as you can......Allah doesnt Forbid it grin

Actually Allah won't waste his Bleep!
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by 1TRUEEGOD: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
STARGREEN:

I wonder. I was even expecting freedom of religion, marriage, etc. Well

What have you Nigerians ever fought for, with your blood and life. Rather than to just hide and seek the face of your opprressor to grant your imaginary wishes of basic freedom.

YOU HAVE THE MOST TO FIGHT FOR BUT CHOOSE TO HIDE AND SUFFER LIKE ANIMALS.

NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING!!! WILL CHANGE UNTIL WE TAKE TO THE STREETS AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM . THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. WE DONT KNOW HOW POWERFUL WE'RE WHEN UNITED.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hahaha this women should take it easy, tomorrow naw those cowards in the northern part, those Donkeys in human fresh will start protesting and destroying Igbo Brothers shop, clamming there are the ones corrupting those women

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Even Saudi knows the value of having a positive image which will ensure investments stay in their country.

But here u find a particular region of the country bragging with the deadly b.haram
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by lasisi69(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bighead9:

But Igbo's worship the Northern Muslims. grin grin
Ok
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Halam09(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Newly found freedom is truly exciting.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by STARGREEN(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
1TRUEEGOD:

What have you Nigerians ever fought for, with your blood and life. Rather than to just hide and seek the face of your opprressor to grant your imaginary wishes of basic freedom.

YOU HAVE THE MOST TO FIGHT FOR BUT CHOOSE TO HIDE AND SUFFER LIKE ANIMALS.

NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING!!! WILL CHANGE UNTIL WE TAKE TO THE STREETS AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM . THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. WE DONT KNOW HOW POWERFUL WE'RE WHEN UNITED.
Kindly take time to review your comments and see if you could see a point, meaning. Regards
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by ThatFairGuy: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
You need brain cleansing
[s]
Enculer2:
These re the people that the afonja Muslims and the northern cows worship?
[/s]
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by chewwie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
philip0906:
Naso...Where the real equality struggle should be fought. This is exactly where the concept of feminism makes sense...not overfed people in the free world enjoying everything but disturbing our ear drums with chants of feminism and you wonder what exactly they're fighting for.

Exactly! I asked an American feminist to tell me ONE right a man has that she doesn't,, this big otondo said Abortion Rights. They think killing unborn babies is a right

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Caseless: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Crowned Prince will never rule that country with the way he's going.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by SolarEdge: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by delpee(f): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wondering how this adds value to their lives. We all know that tobacco isn't good for our health and more especially women who have kids. Freedom should go with knowledge, understanding, wisdom and decency. That's what is at the core of the practise of religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander / US Politics Today! / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.