Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom (85237 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by shaw2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
While my people cage their own like slaves

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by akinszz: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I wonder what MURIC would have to say about this...

[img]https://media1./images/f0c5a3beb704c4bf4bd7c1482dde65ad/tenor.gif[/img]
MURIC will say CAN is trying to Christianise Saudi Arabia grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by anonymous1759(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes! Men holding women back since time immemorial. No wonder they removed the account of the First woman created by God Called Lilith. The very first Feminist who disagreed to bow to Adam as she was created equally.

You're living in delusion SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Midas01:
Did you see any danger in freedom for men?
Western values ain't totally good for both gender
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by 1TRUEEGOD: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
STARGREEN:

Kindly take time to review your comments and see if you could see a point, meaning. Regards

SAME REASON YOU DON'T SEE YOU'RE IN SHACKLES OF YOUR OPPRRESSORS. OPEN YOUR HEAD!!!
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Aboki99(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is the person that is lying that Muslims worship something beside Allah!

Enculer2:
These re the people that the afonja Muslims and the northern cows worship?
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by panafrican(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
One more reason the kingdom got it right keeping them women under control.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by bigK001: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
End Time is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Sexycardib: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by kudusman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enculer2:
so ur FADA nd forefadas hav been worshipping the people of jerusalem
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by jidoex66(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
DesignPoint:
grin
It's quite strange but whatever rocks their boat.
Hope they know the health implications of what they're doing.

Anyways, get your existing logo to have this 3D look today for just 2k.
Yeah. You read that right.

We also have the 1k pack if you're interested. Send us a message today.
I will need a logo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Nature8(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I wonder what MURIC would have to say about this...

[img]https://media1./images/f0c5a3beb704c4bf4bd7c1482dde65ad/tenor.gif[/img]

grin
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
slivertongue:
I see danger in the new reforms aimed at more freedom for women. and opening up the society to western values
Because you're stupid, bro. You don't get to decide whether women get freedom or not. Remain in your house typing rubbish. I blame religion.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by DesignPoint: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
jidoex66:

I will need a logo
Great. Jus send me a message on Whatsapp

My number is in my signature
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Ivebeenbanned(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Says an ignorant osu pig who worships the gay infested Israel.

Osu no get sense..Nah zombie
is it in your Koran to be shamelessly homophobic too? Shame.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Splendor27: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enculer2:
no be lie, them go soon wise.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Splendor27: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
I can bet it,Saudi women have freedom of living more than our naija muslim women,,
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by pressplay411(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Destroying your Health is now Freedom??

Devil is a Bastard in this Generation...
Freedom is having the right like everyoe else to do as you please especially if it hurts no one.
Their celebration isn't even the smoking but the equity in females being allowed to do what males do without legal or religious consequences.

While i don't support smoking due to its health dangers, I do support freedom and equity within the framework of sane human behaviours.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by slivertongue: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Because you're stupid, bro. You don't get to decide whether women get freedom or not. Remain in your house typing rubbish. I blame religion.
I don't trade in insults. have ur take without insults. reforms that wholesome western values is counter productive
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
slivertongue:

I don't trade in insults. have ur take without insults. reforms that wholesome western values is counter productive
Its funny how men like you pretend to be 'gentlemen' with the whole "I don't trade in insults..", but here you are, on the internet, typing rubbish with your chest and embarrassing the woman that birthed you. Sometimes I wonder if women birthed you people or Satan did, then threw y'all on earth to be shamelessly misogynistic. Your existence alone is an insult. Compound fool.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
miki1:
So how is this emancipation?

I was going ask that. undecided

Hopefully, they do not go to the extreme and asking for rights 'to sleep around like "men".' undecided
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by slivertongue: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Its funny how men like you pretend to be 'gentlemen' with the whole "I don't trade in insults..", but here you are, on the internet, typing rubbish with your chest and embarrassing the woman that birthed you. Sometimes I wonder if women birthed you people or Satan did, then threw y'all on earth to be shamelessly misogynistic. Your existence alone is an insult. Compound fool.
ignored
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Seetto:
I am afraid the world is finally coming to an end,

Saudi now going the way of marlians,

The prophet warned, don't follow shaytan in small sins so that he will not lead you to a bigger sins,

The only country believed to hold the highest level of modesty is turning to something.

@Bold:

More like the only country that held hypocritically held women on different moral standards.

Men smoked in public, not so?

Besides, we are told that 65% of the women smoked in secret.

So it is more of 'they have brought inside behavior outside.'
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Missionaire:
Just now now that they gave them some freedom, these are some of the things they have begun to do publicly.
I dare say that they have been doing these things secretly.

This is what happens when people live secret hypocritical lives because they are forced to live in a contrary manner without a good understanding of the reasons and the willingness to.

People should not be forced to live a certain way without the liberty to decide based on conviction.

Same with conservative Christian families who force their wards to go to church without a letting them understand why. They end up doing worse in secret and when they are where nobody knows them.

Very very much on point.

One of the reasons I am not a fan of religious universities.

The heart is where a man's thoughts are which is the root of behavior.

If you can't capture the heart or train it to think aright, you are wasting your time.

See these Saudi women, despite the strict laws of the land, 65% smoked secretly.

They were smokers even before the ban on public smoking was lifted.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Missionaire:
Just now now that they gave them some freedom, these are some of the things they have begun to do publicly.
I dare say that they have been doing these things secretly.

This is what happens when people live secret hypocritical lives because they are forced to live in a contrary manner without a good understanding of the reasons and the willingness to.

People should not be forced to live a certain way without the liberty to decide based on conviction.

Same with conservative Christian families who force their wards to go to church without a letting them understand why. They end up doing worse in secret and when they are where nobody knows them.

Well they might not been doing it secretly...but that is freedom for you....even Adam ate the Apple when given the chance.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Sister, what is there to celebrate in freedom to smoke?
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Dearlord(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
This ain't freedom but been freed to be enslaved to another unfamiliar demon
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by gowaga68: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
helinues:
[s]I am expecting our Northern Brothers to protest tomorrow[/s]..

Or are they not going to?
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
slivertongue:

ignored
Ya think? Lmfao. Dummy.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Sister, what is there to celebrate in freedom to smoke?
Please don't 'sister' me, dear. I know my sisters smiley. First of all, that man literary insinuated that women's freedom should be limited and you have no problem with that. Secondly, why should freedom to smoke not be celebrated? Don't these women know smoking is bad? The men who smoke, you think they not aware of that too? Yet, men had the freedom to decide whether to smoke or not, but for the women it was a crime. Keep your moral standards at home and reason with your brain. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander / US Politics Today! / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.