Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom (85246 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by joe4christ(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

So smoking is now s freedom..

Change your Name my Brother..

Changing my name or not does not change the fact that you're an hypocritical extremist same as the bolo harem. The only difference is you're yet to wield dangerous weapons.
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by delishpot: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gidah:
Hope they won't later abuse it cos that's what it later leads to if someone is been denied to freedom of something over some time

Imagine if the white man had that mentality when he decided to free his negro slaves?
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by jatgod(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hahaha in the Holly land
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Righteousness89(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
joe4christ:

Changing my name or not does not change the fact that you're an hypocritical extremist same as the bolo harem. The only difference is you're yet to wield dangerous weapons.

IT is Well sir
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by galadima77(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enculer2:
[s]These re the people that the afonja Muslims and the northern cows worship?[/s]
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Ogunnnowos: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Seetto:
I am afraid the world is finally coming to an end,

Saudi now going the way of marlians,

The prophet warned, don't follow shaytan in small sins so that he will not lead you to a bigger sins,

The only country believed to hold the highest level of modesty is turning to something.
America interference. Dont worry its predicted long by the prophet. Its sign of end time
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by AmuDimpka: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Let me North come and see what Islam is
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Northern Nigeria leaders and headers should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom by Gidah: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2020
delishpot:

Imagine if the white man had that mentality when he decided to free his negro slaves?
deep mehn u took it to the extreme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander / US Politics Today! / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.