Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad (4552 Views)

Female University Graduates Organize Free S3x Party On Campus; Line Up Naked For / Ladies Beats Up, Naked Another Lady Over A Guy (video) / Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by LindaIkejiNews: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lady shared her post Valentine experience and is crying for help. Here’s a screenshot of what she shared:

Post Valentine Saga: Lady cries out as she woke up naked in bed with her father

This is what she wrote:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/valentine-experience-lady-cries-out-as-she-woke-up-naked-in-bed-with-her-father.html

I am the most confused and devastated person in the world right now.

What Valentine’s day has caused and has cost me. I woke up to seeing myself and my dad on the same bed in his room.

My parents were having issues, they aren’t really separated but my mum left the house just because he wanted my dad to be sorry and teach him a lesson. My dad, in a bid to apologize and get her back to our home, planned a surprise Valentine day for her. He wanted her to show up so he could surprise her.

ALSO READ: Creative Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes?

We both waited and waited for my mum to show but she didn’t. My Dad became sober and moody and started drinking. I drank too but not with the intention of getting drunk.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/valentine-experience-lady-cries-out-as-she-woke-up-naked-in-bed-with-her-father.html

Long story short, my mum never showed up yesterday but I found myself and my dad in same bed naked. I still don’t know what has happened and we have both been behaving strangely towards each other. We can’t even tell if anything happened between us but it feels like we slept with other o. Hey God! I’m so devastated. What do I do now?

Please what should she do?

Lalasticlala , Seun , Dominique , Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by neonly: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by Sylraph1: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by chachanga: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Anuofia FC tongue

Relegation tinz for u for dis ur half-done cooked up story. angry
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by Bola146(f): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm not understanding ooo
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by slimay(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Iru palapala wo tun leleyi
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by marz007(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lies everywhere
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by ashawopikin(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Another twitter lie

1 Like

Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fake story
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by collins88(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!!! No wonder Musa became frustrated and he had to to relocate his duty post...
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
do people actually still drink till they blackout?this memory you'd live with forever
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by Premiumwriter: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Speechless
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by Vulcanheph(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nairaland has become Dumping ground For lies on twitter........RUBBISH
Re: Valentine Experience : Lady Cries Out As She Woke Up Naked In Bed With Her Dad by aro360: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
moral lesson.....drink responsibly

(1) (Reply)

THE TENANT … (18+) / How I Physically Confronted The Ghost Disturbing Me. (Pic attached) / Obi Cubana's Wife Reacts To Her Husband's Arrest By The EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.