Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Girls And Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Virginity (1047 Views)

Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows / Love, Sex And Virginity / Sex Love And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Virginity by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are you a girl, above 23, a virgin and have had a boyfriend?
If you have been raped, I still include you as a virgin.
So signify let me pray for you, so that you will continue to keep it because I know that it has not been easy
Re: Girls And Virginity by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
franklinfresh7:
So signify let me pray for you, so that you will continue to keep it because I know that it has not been easy

Bro the REAL TEST of 'ABSTAINANCE' is after marriage. This fact is not known to many who abstained from sex before marriage only to FALL after getting married due to so many reasons among which is trying to find FULFILMENT OF FANTASIES after that DISAPPOINTMENT about SEX and OVER RATED act.

Once again the real test is after marriage, after tasting

1 Like

Re: Girls And Virginity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
KISSMEAGAIN:

Bro the REAL TEST of 'ABSTAINANCE' is after marriage. This fact is not known to many who abstained from sex before marriage only to FALL after getting married due to so many reasons among which is trying to find FULFILMENT OF FANTASIES after that DISAPPOINTMENT about SEX and OVER RATED act.

Once again the real test is after marriage, after tasting
Is like you are talking from experience
Re: Girls And Virginity by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
franklinfresh7:
Is like you are talking from experience

ABSOLUTELY YES!!!

THERE IS TOO MUCH MISINFORMATION ABOUT SEX MOST ESPECIALLY IN MARRIAGE!!!
Re: Girls And Virginity by Phenomenal16(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
franklinfresh7:
..brother I
I said it i
Re: Girls And Virginity by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..brother I
I said it i
how is that possible, don't you have sharp guys as friends

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Way Ibadan man Toasts A Girl Online / Clearance Sales! Mini Hand Bags On Promo For 1000 / My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire-twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Vibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.