Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK (6833 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:04am On Feb 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How is Obama an all time great, is it because he is the first black president? undecided

To a great extent maintained World peace. Kept every nation at Bay.

You don't know Obama.

When that talks, you will know God runs through him.

Research about he was able to achieve as a President.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by coolitempa(f): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You don't know Obama.

Obama the criminal who gave birth to bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2020
coolitempa:

Obama the criminal who gave birth to bokoharam

Talk with facts please.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by YoriYoris: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Talk with facts please.
[/s]
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by coolitempa(f): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Talk with facts please.

Who led the illegal overthrow of Gadhafi which led to arms inflow into Northern Nigeria. Obama is a self serving criminal.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You don't know Obama.

Tell me more about Obama. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKbM3SnEiU

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Tell me more about Obama. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKbM3SnEiU

Beer parlour write up...
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

When ever FFK gets new stash of Cocaine, He will just like running his mouth with oinks and gibberish.

Just imagine! If not height of insanity caused by hard drugs, FFK throwing jibes at an all time Great Obama.

If you watched the videoclip posted you will know that FFK is talking sense.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:

Hmm. I no dey o.

You no dey for wetin? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mrrationalshop:

Hnmmm

Wetin de smell? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Horladipupo0505: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
we politicize everything in this country.
BH started long before PMB came to power, BH was at its best around 2010-2013.

The activities of BH is still there but not as it used to be, at least even if you hate PMB, you shouldn't bring this BH bullshit up, Insecurity has always been in Nigeria for more than a decade, cultism had international recognition when OBJ and Odili was in power
BH got it during GEJ and FH started with PMB.

We should find a way and not to point fingers.
He even said if PMB didn't become president BH would have been eliminated, lol.
This guy forgot how BH terrorized this country before PMB came.
but Jonathan Neva gv us fake promise,he Neva goes to the world and tell them that we av defeated Boko Haram and the captured Boko Haram are not given special treatment like how honourable president did to ova ,1400 Boko Haram repentant God bless you all
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Ffk the loud mouth, cocaine sniffing afonja should just shut his stinking mouth their,is Obama or John Kerry the Nigerian electorate that voted buhari into power? Or are they inec that declared buhari winner.

I don't support buhari but truth is that alot of personalities including myself where in support of buhari coming into power going by his track record as an anti corruption crusader and his military background but he ended up disappointing.

The question is, why did he terminate the contractor's contract the moment he assumed power? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
rilikalid:

another useless statement from a useless former minister of a useless country.

Have you watched the interview of the contractor in the videoclip? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
punisha:

I don't know about other things FFK is on about but I definitely know that Obama is evil personified.
You see that bobrisky or whatever the shim is called, I have a feeling that that thing is sponsored by Obama n his cohorts doing everything possible to make Nigeria embrace gay sex as GEJ and other African rulers blatantly refused the idea. The way that shim is gathering loyal fans now eh I fear for Nigeria.

It is now becoming obvious. cool
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2020
dukeprince50:

Actually he disappointed us because of the insults he gets and decided to bend his might to suit democracy, if this was military era, PMB would have been a great leader.
Democracy is really killing us

The problem lie with his conspiracy with the Obama Government at the expense of Nigerians. cool
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Yebosola:

U get sense die,leave the gullible FFK followers,who get the OBJ meme on FFK

Address the message (facts) and leave the messenger.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
You do realize that this buffoon isn't going to stop yapping nonsense until y'all in APC give him a post so that he can feed his family, right?
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
punisha:
I don't know about other things FFK is on about but I definitely know that Obama is evil personified.
You see that bobrisky or whatever the shim is called, I have a feeling that that thing is sponsored by Obama n his cohorts doing everything possible to make Nigeria embrace gay sex as GEJ and other African rulers blatantly refused the idea. The way that shim is gathering loyal fans now eh I fear for Nigeria.
Obama is even responsible for why a lot of couples are baren in Nigeria
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by punisha: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mikehot:
Obama is even responsible for why a lot of couples are baren in Nigeria

Hot meat pie and chilled malt did not reveal this to u.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by xelly: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
amc:
Boko Haram uprising started in 2009, 6 years before Buhari came to power.

Recruitment started around 2007 when they started as Buhari soldier that will take over from Nigeria military.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by orisa37: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Obama has a Phobia for NIGERIA. Obama actually sold BUHARI to The ARABS.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by orisa37: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pure101:
This crack head is here again

He is telling the truth.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by orisa37: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
slivertongue:
and also on the hands of Borno elites who used it to gain political capital

IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yebosola:

U get sense die,leave the gullible FFK followers,who get the OBJ meme on FFK

Does the fact that this present regime sponsored by Obama/Hillary not give you reason for concern? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-u52C_pIQ

Here is a suggestion for GMB if he sincerely wants to tackle the menace called Boko Haram
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Yebosola(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Address the message (facts) and leave the messenger.

Oro wo lowa lenu FFK? Msgs goes pari pasu with messenger.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by roundman: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2020
punisha:
So it is buhari that some of you refer to as a jihadist that will allow same sex marriage?
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yebosola:

Oro wo lowa lenu FFK? Msgs goes pari pasu with messenger.

Have you watched the interview in the videoclip posted in the OP? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's GDP Shrinks By 6.10% In Q2 2020 - NBS / Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC / Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.