Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK (6837 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Afamed: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
The son of the betrayal will never stop to surprise us
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Anyunyu: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
The son of the betrayal will never stop to surprise us
[/s]
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
punisha:

I don't know about other things FFK is on about but I definitely know that Obama is evil personified.
You see that bobrisky or whatever the shim is called, I have a feeling that that thing is sponsored by Obama n his cohorts doing everything possible to make Nigeria embrace gay sex as GEJ and other African rulers blatantly refused the idea. The way that shim is gathering loyal fans now eh I fear for Nigeria.

Who knows what PMB agreed with Obama via John Kerry regarding the Gay Agenda during those clandestine meetings. undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2020
Pure101:

This crack head is here again

Who is the crack head here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by sidieladaniel: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
oh my God many Nigerians are fools, how can u say the first black US President is evil bcoz of an election he had nothing to do with. some of this fools will praise Donald Trump that said innocent black Central Park 5 boys should be murdered yet will insult the US first black POTUS. most US founding fathers had black people as slaves yet they told u they are heroes while Obama is evil. U guys should keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2020
slivertongue:

and also on the hands of Borno elites who used it to gain political capital

They know themselves. cool
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2020
amc:

Boko Haram uprising started in 2009, 6 years before Buhari came to power.

And who let them off the hook when they were almost rounded up according to the OP? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by NNWAGOD: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2020
OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST . HE REMOVED AN EDUCATED AND VERY GOOD PRESIDENT AND ENTHRONED AN ILLITERATE TERRORIST AS NIGERIA PRESIDENT.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
dukeprince50:

we politicize everything in this country.
BH started long before PMB came to power, BH was at its best around 2010-2013.

The activities of BH is still there but not as it used to be, at least even if you hate PMB, you shouldn't bring this BH bullshit up, Insecurity has always been in Nigeria for more than a decade, cultism had international recognition when OBJ and Odili was in power
BH got it during GEJ and FH started with PMB.

We should find a way and not to point fingers.
He even said if PMB didn't become president BH would have been eliminated, lol.
This guy forgot how BH terrorized this country before PMB came.

Did you watch the part where he said that BH was almost rounded up by the time he was told to stop? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Sambai65(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
They are two people that will make PDP lose every presidential election continuously, FFK and Remo, mark my words
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Beer parlour write up...

How is it beer parlour write up? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Horladipupo0505:

but Jonathan Neva gv us fake promise,he Neva goes to the world and tell them that we av defeated Boko Haram and the captured Boko Haram are not given special treatment like how honourable president did to ova ,1400 Boko Haram repentant God bless you all

Between GEJ and PMB, who had a better chance of eliminating BH? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Horladipupo0505: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Between GEJ and PMB, who had a better chance of eliminating BH? undecided
Gej was in a better condition to defeat them but he was weak and indecisive..but GMB is a pure tribalist and he will never Try to kill others from is tribe.. wu are does now suffering it??
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by 989900: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2020
FFK getting dumber by the day.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
FrLukas:

You do realize that this buffoon isn't going to stop yapping nonsense until y'all in APC give him a post so that he can feed his family, right?

Can we just address his point instead of attacking his person for once? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Horladipupo0505:

Gej was in a better condition to defeat them but he was weak and indecisive..but GMB is a pure tribalist and he will never Try to kill others from is tribe.. wu are does now suffering it??

According to the OP, GEJ contracted a war contractor who was almost finishing off BH until PMB took over with the support of Obama. The bigger picture is now becoming clear why we are still battling the "Bandits" who are busy ravaging our lands. It also reminds me of Obama who refused to name home terrorists but instead called them thugs. There is precedence. undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Horladipupo0505: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

According to the OP, GEJ contracted a war contractor who was almost finishing off BH until PMB took over with the support of Obama. The bigger picture is now becoming clear why we are still battling the "Bandits" who are busy ravaging our lands. It also reminds me of Obama who refused to name home terrorists but instead called them thugs. There is precedence. undecided
but now buhari will grant terrorist amnesty and give the foreign education...thank God Donald Trump placed bounty on shekau, so we will not recycle does die hard criminals and make Dem our leader...
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Horladipupo0505:

but now buhari will grant terrorist amnesty and give the foreign education...thank God Donald Trump placed bounty on shekau, so we will not recycle does die hard criminals and make Dem our leader...

Is it true that Trump placed a "bounty" on Shekau? That will be interesting if it is so. When you see how Obama and Trump dealt with Iran respectively, you will come to understand why all liberals and Muslims hate Trump with a passion. shocked

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Horladipupo0505: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is it true that Trump placed a "bounty" on Shekau? That will be interesting if it is so. When you see how Obama and Trump dealt with Iran respectively, you will come to understand why all liberals and Muslims hate Trump with a passion. shocked
Trump place 7 million dollars on anyone that can gv info on how to catch shekau. That was why Chad pursue dem and dey ran from Chad but they came to Nigeria where they will b granted amnesty and foreign education..so dey decided to continue the oppression because our baba no fit catch dem
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Horladipupo0505:

Trump place 7 million dollars on anyone that can gv info on how to catch shekau. That was why Chad pursue dem and dey ran from Chad but they came to Nigeria where they will b granted amnesty and foreign education..so dey decided to continue the oppression because our baba no fit catch dem

That shows that Trump was serious in capturing or stopping Shekau in his tracks and that makes me to think that if Chad pursued and almost captured or killed Shekau until he took cover in Nigeria and began to cry out that means that if our Government really intended to catch or kill this terrorist they will not call him just a bandit but a terrorist to be stopped by any means. I can see a pattern painted similar to how Obama operated, he pretended to be waging war against terrorists such as ISIS and Iran but in reality he was given weaponising and funding them and that explains why the "Thugs" were protracting the killings. Obama seems to have introduced this script as it is being replayed here in our Obodo country. undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Can we just address his point instead of attacking his person for once? undecided

He's not worth responding to.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by supersdo520: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2020
The United States questioned the Iraqi government, preparing to crack down on the so-called revival movement
Editor's note: Western media and the US-led commander against the Da'esh alliance recently highlighted the organization's attack in Iraq
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:

He's not worth responding to.

Try and separate the message from the messenger. Is he not making a point? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Try and separate the message from the messenger. Is he not making a point? undecided

He is not.

Show me where he made the same point when he was busy serving as a minister under Jonathan.

Show me where he condemned Boko Haram and Jonathan's laid-back attitude towards the insurgents.

Then I will believe you that he is indeed passionate about what he's talking about.ol

Otherwise, he's just looking for political clout.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:

He is not.

Show me where he made the same point when he was busy serving as a minister under Jonathan.

Show me where he condemned Boko Haram and Jonathan's laid-back attitude towards the insurgents.

Then I will believe you that he is indeed passionate about what he's talking about.ol

Otherwise, he's just looking for political clout.

All these questions are still about the persons of FFK and GEJ. Watch the videoclip about what the war contractor contracted by GEJ said and tell me what you think.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mikehot:

Obama is even responsible for why a lot of couples are baren in Nigeria

If you are talking about how abortion Obama promoted, then yes. cool
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2020
punisha:

Hot meat pie and chilled malt did not reveal this to u.

Why not, if he passionately promoted abortion why would it be wrong to say that Obama administration led to many barren women in the country today?
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
xelly:

Recruitment started around 2007 when they started as Buhari soldier that will take over from Nigeria military.

When did Obama become POTUS?
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
orisa37:

Obama has a Phobia for NIGERIA. Obama actually sold BUHARI to The ARABS.

I believe it all began with the envy Oprah Winfrey had when her riches was compared to Dankote's and since Obama and Oprah were partners in crime Obama, with his vendetta against Nigeria took it literally by inflicting terrorists on her in order to bring the giant of Africa down to size.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Jdbrasco2: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
FFK is right. Obama is a devil. Caused problems not only in Nigeria but in the US. Remember how weak he was with ISIS which Trump has eliminated. Worst president of the United state ever.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jdbrasco2:

FFK is right. Obama is a devil. Caused problems not only in Nigeria but in the US. Remember how weak he was with ISIS which Trump has eliminated. Worst president of the United state ever.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11842088_capturetrumpisnotobama_jpeg4e56b55deac4177ff4c1c42a36a421fe

It is true that Obama is an enabler of terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Gives Buhari September Deadline To Present 2021 Budget / Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits / Security Operatives Seized 51 Rocket Launchers At Barunde, Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.