Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day (2999 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Laseye008(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMVKjOCSm3I

A Nigerian lady, Michell Unukpo took to Facebook to excitedly announce her engagement to her girlfriend, Ama Talkless.

She also disclosed that her girlfriend who said "Yes" to her proposal, has been quite amazing since they got to know each other.

Michell wrote;

She finally said Yes. The main people in your life is the once who know what makes an happiness becomes reality. Ama Talkless you have been amazing to me since I know you. I love you so much.

Please support us by subscribe to LEO VIBES YouTube channel by clicking on the link below
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbZI5SPBycE1rN3r_tZiDgQ

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Empowerme63: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
all these lesbians sef, when men with long, black, curved 9inche penniis full every dey find who to give orgaism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Ladylite: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bini olosho okpor kpor kpor

Dirty girls

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's so beautiful.

Welcomed development.

Gradually, we are getting there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Shelloween(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
That's so beautiful.

Welcomed development.

Gradually, we are getting there.
You and who is getting there?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
They are happy

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Abfinest007(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
these ones are different from bobrisky but have same mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by stanliwise(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
The girlfriend is so pretty embarassed, Chai minus one for guys o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empowerme63:
all these lesbians sef, when men with long, black, curved 9inche penniis full every dey find who to give orgaism.

Most women have never experienced an orgasm with a man.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't know why, but I find these butch lesbians disgusting, I mean you're basically a dude. The idea of been a lesbian is to be sexually attracted to a fellow woman and not a man wannabe.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Empowerme63: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ardar:

are u speaking from experience, if u are give me a try, my number is on my signature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empowerme63:

are u speaking from experience, if u are give me a try, my number is on my signature

No need, it will still yield the same result, same old bland boring sex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Empowerme63: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ardar:

No need, it will still yield the same result, same old bland boring sex
OK, u are indirectly saying u are a lesbian...
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Jj222(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow nice one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Skmoda360(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empowerme63:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empowerme63:

No, but I masturbate a lot to take the edge off which is quite frustrating.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Empowerme63: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ardar:

No, but I masturbate a lot to take the edge off which is quite frustrating.

I guess u are igbo, same here, I'm from owerri, I believe I can be the solution to ur chronic masturbation, let's link up.

call me
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Skmoda360(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empowerme63:

I guess u are igbo, same here, I'm from owerri, I believe I can be the solution to ur chronic masturbation, let's link up.

call me
Go and help her she need a good Dickson that can oil her pp to orgasm state. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Stanweezy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Confuse ka di ma,

Well onwe gi ikpo police, oburuo her fault na ôna ekoli ur sis
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by khia: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
stanliwise:
The girlfriend is so pretty embarassed, Chai minus one for guys o.

Pretty!!! Are you serious? I was thinking *what a dog*. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by GreatResearcher: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by khia: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empowerme63:

She means it's rare for a woman to experience an orgasm from the pe.nis but that's why oral is so important. When a woman finds a man who can take her to that special place in heaven with his pe.nis she will hold on to him for life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Sixfeetbelle: 3:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Shelloween:
You and who is getting there?

You are secretly pained that if this becomes legalised in Nigeria, the services offered by your preeq will no longer be needed. cheesy grin grin

Let them love their love in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You are secretly pained that if this becomes legalised in Nigeria, the services offered by your preeq will no longer be needed. cheesy grin grin

Let them love their love in peace

I don oppose it but lesbianism is morally wrong what kinda Skoliosexual relationship is that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:38am On Feb 17, 2020
happy for them..

high time the government should legalize same sex marrian
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by nengibo: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Ardar:

Talking from experience aunty? Just change your bf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day by Sixfeetbelle: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:

I don oppose it but lesbianism is morally wrong what kinda Skoliosexual relationship is that.

Don't mind me. I agree with the lesbianism being morally wrong. But this is the 21st century and things are no longer as they should be. Perhaps the only thing we can do is to tolerate them. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LOOK! This Is The New Séx Style That I Wanna Try Out. / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.