Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack (38949 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by SmartyPants(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
tofolo:
The issue is not the running, but the denial.

Are you saying I cannot select my own issue to make a point of?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Gbagbuo247: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
I don’t understand, He should have stayed back back. Okwaya ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by TemmyT002(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
This woman is funny and she no well. So he is supposed to stand by while they shoot him abi. Na because he is not related to you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Yebosola(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aisha,you are a damn clout chaser,don't use Amaechi to trend,since you aren't there,is your words again his,your gullible followers believe u because of their hatred for anything APC.Madam swerve jare.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

So he should not have run?

No one is querying his human need for self preservation... The issue here is the unnecessary and idiotic need to lie about it. Capish??! tongue
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Lovelive: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2020

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Randy111(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Do you have any proof that the so called attack transpired!

Where are the victims and witnesses with valid tickets to prove that they were on the train and witnessed the attack?

Evil people are always wishing and praying for evil in their own country.

Do you have proof to buttress the fact that it did not happen?

Let me quickly remind how Amaechi denied the audio that went viral when he criticised buhari. He denied it saying the statement was made during the Jonathan Era. That he was referring to Jonathan. Oga when follow up of that audio came again where he mentioned buhari by name as the president who does not care he couldn't deny it. Since then I wouldn't be surprised if he denies his surname sef. Oga once again, wise up
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by michoim(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aisha Yesufu the daughter of satan, if all you said is true so almost half of your family boarded the train...but later you will say PMB is not working; enemy of the government
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Yebosola(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Where are the victims and witnesses with valid tickets to prove that they were on the train and witnessed the attack?

Abi o,is a case of wishing your country evil,same set of people always find themselves by that cross fire, either by accident or commission, let them continue.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by John6432: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
See blew
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by freemi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin
emeijeh:
Wawu!
Breeze don blow.
Rottenmeat, you see your life?!

I can imagine the newborn mouse running like:

grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Gbet195: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
See details below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Obakare: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
This will soon come after them. WAIT and WATCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by freemi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelive:

no he shudnt have denied it. BTW were r u from?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by SmartyPants(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

No one is querying his human need for self preservation... The issue here is the unnecessary and idiotic need to lie about it. Capish??! tongue

Actually the Yesufu lady seems to be doing just that. Plus he never said he wasn't there.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Neoteny(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Lovelive post=86729658][/quote]

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by agrowell: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

He should not have denied
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stupid woman. Is it your attack? So you that wasn't there now know more than the person involved. Look at her ugly face like potopotor.

I rather believe the submission of a man who went to war than that of the coward who sat at home but claims to be historian....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Amaechi is transport minister and not defense minister or chief of army staff,madam...."voom Kara mma kara statement".
That's what your sense can come up with. The fact that he lied does not mean anything to you as you are a blind follower of Amaechi or blind hater of the woman...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
How will Rotimi amaechi carry his big stomach when running
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by ChoCho54(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Wawu!
Breeze don blow.
Rottenmeat, you see your life?!

I can imagine the newborn mouse running like:

grin grin
This your baby nor dey. Grow? grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by NGpatriot: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
Randy111:

Do you have proof to buttress the fact that it did not happen?

Let me quickly remind how Amaechi denied the audio that went viral when he criticised buhari. He denied it saying the statement was made during the Jonathan Era. That he was referring to Jonathan. Oga when follow up of that audio came again where he mentioned buhari by name as the president who does not care he couldn't deny it. Since then I wouldn't be surprised if he denies his surname sef. Oga once again, wise up
[/s]

This is the problem with you fake news people, you go out there with your wild claims and fake news, but when they ask you to show proof, you start spewing ignorant rubbish, you start dancing all over the place, even asking the people you are accusing to show proof to help you prove your accusation because you liars and fake news people don't have facts to base your lies on.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Dyke15(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol u can imagine him running with his pot belly and k-leg. No worry urself, d insecurity go reach all d elites for them to know the kinda mess they have plunged this country
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by JustLeo: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Abeg, who take biscuit from this mad and deranged woman..

grin
[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by JustLeo: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by ebuclassic18(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

No he shouldn't have denied the attack
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by victorazyvictor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Phoenix6278:
Just imagining Amaechi fleeing has me in tears grin grin cheesy

Like new born mouse grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by fabienjoe: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
grin na by force? What would tge minister gain by raising panic and chasing investors off. Government manage information for peace to reign, imagine if Donald Trump had told Americans the real number of fatalities in iran revenge bombing, the danger it would had cost us defense industry and their customwrs

There was no fatality in the Iranian air strike. They had casualties but no deaths. In any case, the injuries may not have been apparent the day after the bombing. They had to do screening to confirm that some of them had concussion. Information management is different from outright lies.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by Randy111(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is the problem with you fake news people, you go out there with your wild claims and fake news, but when they ask you to show proof, you start spewing ignorant rubbish, you start dancing all over the place, even asking the people you are accusing to show proof to help you prove your accusation because you liars and fake news people don't have facts to base your lies on.

Oga I just remind you how your hero once denied what was later proved to be true and you stylishly ignored that abi? Once caught in a web of lies, I find difficult to believe anything that comes out of your mouth. This is why I will rather not believe Amaechi. Bro for the last time wise up
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by oluwaahmed: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
After supporting rothiefmi amechi, mannabbq be avoiding the truthful thread like...

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Randy111:

Oga I just remind you how your hero once denied what was later proved to be true and you stylishly ignored that abi? Once caught in a web of lies, I find difficult to believe anything that comes out of your mouth. This is why I will rather not believe Amaechi. Bro for the last time wise up

Don't remind me of any irrelevant rubbish, stick to topic and show us proof or eye witnesses to show that the attack took place.

This is exactly how you fake news peddlers said similar attack took place with ballistic projectiles which never happened.

This is why we desperately need the social media bill.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack by NGpatriot: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
PatrioticNaija:
Stupid woman. Is it your attack? So you that wasn't there now know more than the person involved. Look at her ugly face like potopotor.

I rather believe the submission of a man who went to war than that of the coward who sat at home but claims to be historian....

She's the leader of the Twitter wing of fake news peddlers and anti Nigerian losers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Badaru's Daughter Aisha, Weds (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.