Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (60814 Views)

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by bigpriik: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Living a single life can be boring most times. You see, we humans are wired to need someone. There is always a vacuum in our lives that needs to be filled by someone special, that's the reason why people make a lot of unnecessary sacrifices just to be love.

Sometimes we go below our standard just to keep them even though they may not worth it. Well it's because life and love has no manual. We are left to learn the hard way.

Every guy needs a good girlfriend if not you can't be truly happy no matter how you try to cover up with friends, hustle, computer games e.t.c. Even if you can, you can't stand the test of time you will still be lonely it is just the law of nature. Nature knows we can die anytime so there is this pressure to find a mate and pass your genes before death occurs.

There are many ways having a good girlfriend will better your life

1)Determination to be successful

let's say you have a new pretty girlfriend, she loves you truly but as hustling guy you don't have an apartment of your own so you guys can have all privacy you need, suddenly you will notice you have this drive to work harder and get an apartment for yourself and most times it works out, you will discover you manage your finances and a step ahead better, a girl can be that powerful

2) Strife to be a better man

I remember 7 years back I used to be a very dirty boy with poor dress sense. I wore one boxer for three days. My first girlfriend was this very neat Akwa Ibom girl (those women are very neat) she always insulted me until I blended and improved with my neatness and dress sense and secondly my social life changed too. The way I interact with people, I became more civilised. This trait still live with me today.

3) Confidence boost and self esteem

Having a beautiful woman in your life will boost your confidence and self esteem better than when your were single. If she truly loves you, you always feel wanted, loved and wanted.

137 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Living a single life is not really boring, I mean not for everyone but, some people are really the solo type but, can hangout with friends too. True one might need a girl to fill up the space, not every guy needs a gf, some guys are better off with that and sure you'll feel kinda lonely. Determination of success is usually not a call for a gf.

Strive to be a better man; Counseling, self discipline etc can play a role here

3. Confidence boost is not limited to gf but, checkout a supportive family and friends and one with charisma

319 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by ChaoHendrix: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Trash

308 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by luvyaself95(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
For your mind now you have speak with sense.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by marvelous000: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
A better heap of crap have never been written.

I've been single for the past 18yrs and it would be vulgar trying to put into word the amount of bliss I've experienced taking into cognisance the gruelling task it take to service a relationship and in Nigeria most especially.

336 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigpriik:
Living a single life can be boring most times you see we humans are wired to need someone there is always a vacuum in our lives that needs to be filled by someone special that's the reason why people make a lot of unnecessary sacrifices just to be loved sometimes we go below our standard just to keep them even though they may not worth it well it's because life and love has no manual we are left to learn the hardway.

not everyone is made to be with someone, not everyone CAN be with someone... some men out there are just good at fukcing around, and so be it. some women out there are good for nothing, and bringing them into your life would just be a waste of time/life.

Every guy needs a good girlfriend if not you can't be truly happy no matter how you try to cover up with friends, hustle,computer games e.t.c even if you can you cant stand the test of time you will still be lonely it is just the law of nature .Nature knows we can die anytime so there is this pressure to find a mate and pass your genes before death occurs.there are many ways having a good girlfriend will better your life

very true... but i highly doubt there is pressure to be with a good woman, unless you talk about konji, because its best to be alone than with the WRONG woman.
btw, just because a man doesnt have a woman does NOT automatically makes him LONELY

1)Determination to be successful
let's say you have a new pretty girlfriend she loves you truly but as hustling guy you don't have an apartment of your own so you guys can have all privacy you need suddenly you will notice you have this drive to work harder and get an apartment for yourself and most times it works out you will discover you manage your finances and a step ahead better a girl can be that powerful

any man whose desire for success in life is DUE TO WOMEN, is not worthy to be called a MAN... and is no better than a mop!

2)strife to be a better man
I remember 7 years back I used to be a very dirty boy with poor dress sense tongue I wore one boxer for three grin days .my first girlfriend was this very neat akwa ibom girl ( those women are very neat) she always insulted me until I blended and improved with my neatness and dress sense and secondly my social life changed too they way I interact with people I became more civilised this trait still live with me today.

i am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but back in the days you were simply a DIRTY UNCIVILIZED dude...and sadly, the minute you get comfortable with that new babe, thats exactly who you will become again.

3)confidence boost and self esteem
Having a beautiful woman in your life will boost your confidence and self esteem better than when your were single if she truly loves.you always feel wanted , loved and wanted .

how can having a babe boost your confidence and self esteem?! confidence in what exactly? is having a woman such a feat today that having a babe is viewed as a life achievement?!?!?!?

sadly, you seem to believe that dating ANY women is good, while unless she is a good woman, all would be a waste of time. a man dating the neighborhood wh0re wont have any self esteem or any of the above you wrote.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
I'd prefer females besties to gf..

I hate being stuck on one thing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by money121(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Slawormir: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't be deceived niggarz by those sermons up there

Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don'ton't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Hisincrease: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
You have spoken well, Emeka my son.
However, it is wise for a man to calculate the cost of building a house before embarking on one.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Meeting the right woman matters, not the one after only your money and dcikkk

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by frankmoney(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by olaboy33(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Don't let the guys above me deceive you, they're the odd ones.

Alcohol, weed and all that won't fill the void left by the absence of a woman. You'll still find them in brothels and with first class harlots looking for what they claim is not missing.

A gentleman should get a good girl and live a happy life.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by deebrain(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you allow dignity and wisdom to rule your path, as well as have uncompromising principles of personal good character and discipline, you WILL have these results and much more.

Every girl that comes your way will complement you and will herself , be impacted by you.

This is nothing but an unfortunate essay by the OP.

Courtesy to even give an advice online with a suggestive username..... Pity.

26 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Houseofglam7(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
To each their own undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by helinues: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Not even epistle of reason why having money is important.

Can one date Nigerian girls without having money?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Anneka101(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
I'm here to read comments. Please the guys what do you have to say ??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by kuanvevo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
okay.
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Flawed reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by foolbuster: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
You people should please stop promoting rubish as is the norm these days. This piece should be "why having companionship is good for you"

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by murphyibiam15(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nothing special in your write-up..Having a girlfriend is only good and beneficial to the woman..period

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by EliteStriker(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
that is your opinion @op

verified adsense account with $91 and an established blog for sale. Contact me via signature

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by KINGJAJA888(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
sadA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
If having a girlfriend would make me go to the grave early i'd rather not have.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by itsme01: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Burna Boys case proves this beyond reasonable doubt

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by BarrSly: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
You see the first guy so na confirm motor he sit down put before he start to kiss person daughter.

You see the second guy so na yankee dem dy wen dem dy play love.

You see the third pic so d babe hold better wad of cash dy take pics.

You see the fourth pic I bliv una sabi who dem be...

Why did I point all of these out? Good I’ll tell u why.

Those people up there have the money going for them, u with your cheap shirt and cheap shoe in your one bedroom apartment that you think you’ve arrived because you put wallpaper for back of TV go com dy find gf? I pity you!!

If you don’t have money forget the love e no go teh.. she will tell you how broke you are to your face and you can’t argue cause it’s true..

Gf is not important money is important and when you do have money please don’t go and get a gf rather get a list of female friends who will readily be available to make u happy and who won’t always be around so when the money go you won’t blame anybody for fake love.

And if you feel lonely get a baby mama to give you a child. Life goes on...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Dididrumz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by professore(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just don't encourage people to spread STDs, why not say wife instead of saying girlfriend.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
V. Bbb
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by pointstores(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nawa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.