Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? (691 Views)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by nurabela: 4:58am On Dec 16, 2010
Giving them the silent treatment,or by arguing with them?Which one do you prefer?
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by Osama10(m): 4:59am On Dec 16, 2010
Silent treatment is always the best. cool
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by Tinksh(f): 5:14am On Dec 16, 2010
Depends on my mood. Sometimes im up for a fight but most times i just go quiet.
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by InkedNerd(f): 5:16am On Dec 16, 2010
It depends on the person and the situation undecided.
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by mediatrix8(f): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2010
If I am angry,I couldn't breathe if I can't tell what I feel to the person.Better confront him/her amicably to solve whatever  the conflict is.
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by 190: 5:57am On Dec 16, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

It depends on the person and the situation undecided.

Inkerd is never the quiet African woman

She is a modern day bomboclatt

she walks everywhere with stick

waiting for someone to piss her off~

Dont be deceived!!
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by InkedNerd(f): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2010
190:

Inkerd is never the quiet African woman

She is a modern day bomboclatt

she walks everywhere with stick

waiting for someone to piss her off~

Dont be deceived!!

Oh so you didn't know I was born with a stick in my hand? If I'm a modern day bomboclat then what does that make you?
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by googles: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2010
I never yell at pple. I just stare and keep my cool until i get over the anger

It takes a lot of hard work to get me angry tho'
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by Evagreenfields: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2010
Depends on whoz involved.bf,i keep quiet n act it out,anyother person (excludin ma parents) i yell.
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2010
Someone i love/very close to me i tell u outright . . this thing u did,i don't like it cos of so so and so,why did u do it and we take it up from there,trash it out,kiss and life goes on.
Someone that means nothing to me . . just ignore and move on.
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by dbigrod(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2010
googles:

I never yell at pple. I just stare and keep my cool until i get over the anger

It takes a lot of hard work to get me angry tho'

just like moi.when i get annoyed i prefer to keep quiet cos if i say or do anything,i always get to regret it afterwards.if am angry with someone i`ll prefer to keep calm then tell the person when my blood isnt hot
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by 190: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
d bigrod:

just like moi.when i get annoyed i prefer to keep quiet cos if i say or do anything,i always get to regret it afterwards.if am angry with someone i`ll prefer to keep calm then tell the person when my blood isnt hot

U sure so, grin grin
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by iice(f): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
Depends on my mood. No one is safe and everyone is safe grin
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
nurabela:

Giving them the silent treatment,or by arguing with them?Which one do you prefer?

why go in circles just tell him/her

remember some people are not good at reading signs
Re: If You Are Angry With Someone,would You Rather Show It By? by livedit(f): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
Neither is good.  However, depending upon the circumstances and the severity of the "problem" or person that was offended.  And then it also depends what kind of relationship you have with that person(s).  I think it's best to tackle that issue right away and don't let it fester into something even bigger.  Now, if this person really "pissed you off".  Sometimes it's better to wait until you have calmed down so that you are able to communicate your feelings well instead of letting your emotions take over.  Or you may end up saying or doing something you may regret.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! I Have A Question For You! / What Are The 10 Ways You Know He Or She's Right The One: ? / Sending him a Letter of Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.