Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,044 members, 7,953,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Sending him a Letter of Invitation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending him a Letter of Invitation (707 Views)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending him a Letter of Invitation by eatme: 4:10am On Apr 06, 2011
Did you guys miss me?

Well, I have an update on my situation.

I was able to extort 13 thousand dollars in cash from my mugu "boyfriend" in Naija and an upgrade on my ride cheesy. Yesooo,  I got my Benzoooo cheesy

Now, my problem is,  I think I'm beginning to fall in love,

He's really caring and generous. And I'm beginning to wonder if he's the real deal.

I don't want to marry just yet or have babies for him. I think I will send him a letter of invitation. Let him come to Yankee to visit.  guess when he comes here, I will then confirm his true colors. Yes?

What do you guys think? Does he sound like the real deal?
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 06, 2011
story tongue.
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Pweety4me(f): 4:18am On Apr 06, 2011
Umm. . .ask the next person.
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by obowunmi(m): 4:21am On Apr 06, 2011
Yes dearie, send him the letter of invitation. What do you think ? I think that's very nice of you. Good girl!
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00am On Apr 06, 2011
U are proud dat u hammered abi, hmmm u beta b careful bcus if d'mugun decide to turn u 2 to mumu u wil no devil surely wears gucci. U want to invite him loll do It o jus like nike
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2011
isn't this fool.ish? Your calling him a mugu because he's generous to you. That's unfair! Infact you're a wicked lady. Why don't you just stay single for the rest of your life!
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2011
eatme:

Did you guys miss me?

Well, I have an update on my situation.

I was able to extort 13 thousand dollars in cash from my mugu "boyfriend" in Naija and an upgrade on my ride cheesy. Yesooo, I got my Benzoooo cheesy

Now, my problem is, I think I'm beginning to fall in love,

He's really caring and generous. And I'm beginning to wonder if he's the real deal.

I don't want to marry just yet or have babies for him. I think I will send him a letter of invitation. Let him come to Yankee to visit. guess when he comes here, I will then confirm his true colors. Yes?

What do you guys think? Does he sound like the real deal?

I miss your lame and bla bla stories. The previous script was better than this.
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Maga don pay abi but as for me o MAGA NO NEED PAY, @reality i trust u,
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by SexyDuby(f): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2011
U sound SO DUMB shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You sure u weren't d scammed party as ur post sounds so FAKE Cuz Niger dudes sharp pass all dis ur STORY grin grin grin
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by eatme: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Why are you people so mean and bitter?

Do you know my "boyfriend"?

Why are you taking it personal?
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Tosinville(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
eatme

You in yankee or somewhere in abeokuta? thats void so stop deceiving yourself first, without a maga & a ride. Lastly, your thread sounds so dumb talking like a preparatory school kid, u need to upgrade your IQ.

***Tosinville slaps Eatme across the face, ouch!*** yeye thread.
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by 25omega(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
eatme:

Why are you people so mean and bitter?

Do you know my "boyfriend"?

Why are you taking it personal?
you are such a contradiction. from one side of your mouth you call him a mugu and on the other half of your mouth you say he is generous and you are falling in love.
You already know what you will do so why bore us with the details of you being a pay for puss chick? now you wanna send him an invite because you got 13k is that how much it cost? jeez

piss off!
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Did you guys miss me?

um, did you want an honest answer or a pc one?

@ topic

i guess we'll be subjected to a blow by blow account of the tale as it unfolds, or as you periodically recover from writer's block.
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by desholah(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
I'm suspecting this poster is My MazDSKIN undecided grin grin
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by obowunmi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^^ hahaha!
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
desholah:

Then you mean shes bipolar? grin undecided undecided just asking
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by obowunmi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^ wad up bro ?!
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by xxxchoc: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Then you mean shes bipolar? 

No, she is bi-winning! a la charlie sheen.

Random, but i was just dying to say one of charlie's crazy catch phrases! tongue
Re: Sending him a Letter of Invitation by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
desholah:

mschew cheesy
yeah right.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Could You Ever Fall In Love With? / She's Losing Her Feelings. / The die is now cast. What should Lola do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.