Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? (246 Views)

Honour EFCC Invitation While You Have The Chance - Natasha Tells Yahaya Bello / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised / If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by Playboy3030(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Me;No I love my country Nigeria but the problem is our leaders, they are too greedy and selfish..
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by Gwagone: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
WTF
Nah the same thing everybody dey talk
Take a step bros
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by forgiveness: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
No
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by Kingosytex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Any person in his right senses would.

"One day Nigeria will be better" is a future impossible tense.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by Iceberg3: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
With the speed of sound..

Infact I am not a Nigerian grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by chiiraq802(m): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Would i change citizenship No i won't, rather Citizenship will change me... grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2020
I am Nigerian at heart and will always be.
The Nigeria passport comes with a stigma. I am currently in the process of obtaining citizenship of a G7 country.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by KINGwax007(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Not changing anything. Just give me some sizeable money and u can go anywhere u want. I'm staying
Re: If You Had The Chance To Change The Citizenship, Would You Change It? by EagleNest(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2020
The present Nigeria is a no, no for me! But that Nigerian 'never give up' spirit is yes, yes any time. Certain crop of leaders and generation need to leave the stage.

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Cater For Ex-b’haram Members Surfaces In Senate, Scales 1st Reading / Akwa Ibom Indigenes Smiles As Constituency Get Empowered By Hon. Emmanuel Ukpong / Okowa Celebrates Elumelu At 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.