Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat (2695 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by sinqlepee(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2020
i don't belong to that school of thought, that when a guy cheats it's normal.
But there is difference between when a boy cheats and when a girl does same, a boy can have sex with a girl nd jst keep it physical no emotions attached.bt a girl can't, sex is all about emotions and and girls are too emotional...

So when yah girlfriend cheats on you it's 90% sure you are loosing her.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by JAOS(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
true wink

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
sinqlepee:
But there is difference between when a boy cheats and when a girl does same, a boy can have sex with a girl nd jst keep it physical no emotions attached.bt a girl can't, sex is all about emotions and and girls are too emotional...

Love and sex are two different things for a male,sex is just a physical activity for a man but the question is what if feelings were involved before the sex?(forget the crap people believe that after sex a man looses interest,it is 100% false. He looses interest if there wasn't genuine emotions in the first place). So how do you determine if no feelings is involved when he cheated? He may have fallen for her and then decided to have sex with her.

As I speak the lady I squat in my home sleeps with other guys(two of them) whilst her main bf is in Lagos. The long distance relationship is almost seven years now. She sleeps with one for money and another because he is good in bed and she sends the money the rich dude gives her to her main guy. She still adores her guy.

While by default a lady is more likely to get attached after sex there are ladies that love sex. Why do people still have the narrative a lady can't have casual sex and feelings must be involved?

Until society stop frowning at ladies you will not realize they have the same sexual drive as males.
Only a player or someone that has studied the male & female psychology will know this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by sinqlepee(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
I dnt think the male and female have same sex drive.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by Offpoint: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol, emotional nkor e know shina ni...
So oloshos are emotional too, abi Lagos girls are emotional too...
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by MarkTimmy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

While by default a lady is more likely to get attached after sex there are ladies that love sex. Why do people still have the narrative a lady can't have casual sex and feelings must be involved?

Until society stop frowning at ladies you will not realize they have the same sexual drive as males.
Only a player or someone that has studied the male & female psychology will know this

Sooner or later, the lady would lament on the broke boyfriend or sometimes feel superior to him bc he provides his needs with her body...
ps: I stand to be corrected tho
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
sinqlepee:

What about ASHAWO that keeps her thighs hanging all week for the numerous MEN that come by..?
Are emotions still attached..?

The ONLY DIFFERENCES I KNOW between a MAN and a LADY......
1). Is the presence of NATURAL SENSE.
This same inability to coordinate sensibly also predisposes most Ladies to GULLIBILITY.
2). a cheating Lady is deadlier than a cheating man, because a cheating Lady can be heartless.
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by sinqlepee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

What about ASHAWO that keeps her thighs hanging all week for the numerous MEN that come by..?

If u friend olosho baba u no wat to expect..she's not cheating she is only doing her job nd u know
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by Bynz: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Have u noticed that when a married man cheats on his wife he still maintains peace in the house holds the home as if nothing happened his marriage is till intact... But when a wife cheats the whole house is in disarray she starts comparison, marriage becomes shakky and eventually she wants a divorce...

sinqlepee:

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by OKOATA(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Love and sex are two different things for a male,sex is just a physical activity for a man but the question is what if feelings were involved before the sex?(forget the crap people believe that after sex a man looses interest,it is 100% false. He looses interest if there wasn't genuine emotions in the first place). So how do you determine if no feelings is involved when he cheated? He may have fallen for her and then decided to have sex with her.

As I speak the lady I squat in my home sleeps with other guys(two of them) whilst her main bf is in Lagos. The long distance relationship is almost seven years now. She sleeps with one for money and another because he is good in bed and she sends the money the rich dude gives her to her main guy. She still adores her guy.

Girl you are right, I am bleeping one recently and she put no emotions, we are just friends with benefit, no financial stuff attached because she has her money. BF stays in Canada ��. She’s not emotionally about my feelings and same with me I didn’t even give a bleep all along. Females too don’t have feelings even if there’s sex involved but this your friend sleeping with 3 men at the same time is a dog, she should work and stop bleeping around.
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by shawnz(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
OKOATA:
Girl you are right, I am bleeping one recently and she put no emotions, we are just friends with benefit, no financial stuff attached because she has her money. BF stays in Canada ��. She’s not emotionally about my feelings and same with me I didn’t even give a bleep all along. Females too don’t have feelings even if there’s sex involved but this your friend sleeping with 3 men at the same time is a dog, she should work and stop bleeping around.
lol, it will end in tears for either of you, most probably you
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by MiVida(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
sinqlepee:

And I can't wait to dump her n move onto the next bitch!
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
sinqlepee:

A cheat is a cheat, whether emotions are attached or not

If you don't want her to cheat do it well for her and she won't have need for another man

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
sinqlepee:

This got me; but just the truth
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by Petyprincess(f): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mtchew men will always try to justify their promiscuous ass lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
sinqlepee:

To make it 100%, if your girl cheats on you with someone who has read and practiced what is inside the books Lasticle and TDFG dump her IMMEDIATELY becauae she will continue cheating on you with that man even if TB Joshua holds a 7-day delivery session on her behalf.

People who have read and mastered those books are sex magicians and women are willing to do anything to have such men over and over behind their real boyfriend or husband's back.

For men who are wondering if it's true, download the free version of the book here and see for yourself.

Click to download https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by TradingBinary(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: The Difference Between When A Boy Cheats And When A Girl Cheat by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Today's babes don't do emotion. When u sleep with 5 guys how u go be emotional kwa

(1) (Reply)

Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] / Topless Unclad Video Of Sylvia Lawani Just Leaked / I Want To Bleep Every Girl In Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.