Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] (2652 Views)

Nothing My Eyes No Go See For This Country Wow.(video and pics) / Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 4:27am On Jul 26, 2021
No matter how much you hate God, religion, etc. do me a favor and watch this short video.

At a point in the videos, 5 drops of tears fell from my eyes. You'll know why soon. There is a point someone bought something with just 5 Naira. God why?

Even if you're the poorest person on Earth, find a way and sub at ALL COST and watch that video — NEVER skip.

I was just scrolling through my YouTube app and that video was recommended by YouTube.

I never searched the man contained in the story, but it just popped up. I never wanted to watch it because it was 17 minutes, but a spirit said, "Just do it and you won't regret." Guess what? I'm glad I did, but I'm not happy I cried. I couldn't hold it. This is the greatest humility and dilence of all time.

After watching this video, you'll feel as it you've read the greatest book on never giving up.

I have had so many bad things by wicked reporters about the man and that's why I don't praise him and at the same time, I don't hate him. I'm neutral.

At the end of the video, I want you to point out 5 things you think I learned and observed from the clip and you'll get 5k.

When I share a video or a post, just know it's worth it. Watch it and answer the question.

Saying you don't have MB is just like saying you hate learning new things in life or getting inspired by others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXgyXgyVWK0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 4:37am On Jul 26, 2021
I want to go to bed — I haven't slept since yesterday and it's 4:40 AM already. When I wake, I'll pick the winners.

Stay focused, stay determined, and stay blessed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Brownhacks(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Truely man of God
Loves children.
Loves helping people.
Hard working & Likes working with people.
A humble man

5 Likes

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Mide3367: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2021
iLegendd:
No matter how much you hate God, religion, etc. do me a favor and watch this short video.

At a point in the videos, 5 drops of tears fell from my eyes. You'll know why soon. There is a point someone bought something with just 5 Naira. God why?

Even if you're the poorest person on Earth, find a way and sub at ALL COST and watch that video — NEVER skip.

I was just scrolling through my YouTube app and that video was recommended by YouTube.

I never searched the man contained in the story, but it just popped up. I never wanted to watch it because it was 17 minutes, but a spirit said, "Just do it and you won't regret." Guess what? I'm glad I did, but I'm not happy I cried. I couldn't hold it. This is the greatest humility and dilence of all time.

After watching this video, you'll feel as it you've read the greatest book on never giving up.

I have had so many bad things by wicked reporters about the man and that's why I don't praise him and at the same time, I don't hate him. I'm neutral.

At the end of the video, I want you to point out 5 things you think I learned and observed from the clip and you'll get 5k.

When I share a video or a post, just know it's worth it. Watch it and answer the question.

Saying you don't have MB is just like saying you hate learning new things in life or getting inspired by others.

hmm

1 Like

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Brownhacks:
Truely man of God
Loves children.
Loves helping people.
Hard working & Likes working with people.
A humble man

The main one is how the value of our money/economy has deteriorated. It really sucks. Imagine what he bought for 10 Naira.

6 Likes

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by CarlScott: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2021
Thanks for this thread and for posting the video.
Here are 5 things that should be learned from the video and the life of such a great man of God:
1. The value of Naira has depreciated, and it will keep going that way. So the only way out is to convert your money to dollars and keep it in any foreign bank or something like that through the internet. Because other countries are serious with their currency, while Nigeria isn't. So, roll with the serious Nations and their currency. Just like you once advised: www.nairaland.com/6528155/warning-thing-money-fast

2. The man is a true definition of humility, he lived a life of "love", and that is why most Nigerian pastors hated him, because he was different from all of them and he achieved what they couldn't achieve. People (especially Nigerians) always hate those that are above them, they see them as threats. Once your success exceeds theirs, you become a potential enemy to them.

3. Focus: He stayed focused and became successful and popular. He was very poor at the beginning, but because of his focus and determination, the SCOAN is now known all over the world. He served God for more than 30 years – that is how focused he was.
Now the SCOAN is an international church — every 6 out of 10 people coming to Nigeria is going to the SCOAN. That is the power of FOCUS. Just like Joe Clef stayed focused on Nairaland and rose from ₦0 to ₦5M+ in just 5 years. That, also is the power of FOCUS.

4. He is still loved, even though he had died. So, as he said: the best way to live life is to spend it on something that will outlive it. He did that — and the generations yet unborn will thank him for it.
Just like writing books, singing songs, making YouTube videos, etc., — it's a generational way of making money; suffer once and enjoy from generation to generation, and your own generation will inherit the enjoyment from you and appreciate you for that.

5. Philanthropist: Giving to the poor and the needy is never an overestimated practice. He didn't dined alone, the poor, sick, widows, crippled all dined with him and he showed no favoritism.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Brian47(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Humility: he was very humble, he cleaned the toilets, cleaned the chairs and fan for the church he cleaned the gutter after he'll board Okada and go home. He's a true man of God

Giver: he shared food with children he did not eat alone.

Devalue of our money: omo our currency Don cast oo that 5-6naria food is about 200 right now I'm sure you opened your mouth when you saw that.

Focused: He wasn't set backed when the church got flooded by the rain instead he helped to build the wall back even after it happened again, still he remained focused till the church moved to another site.

Hard Working: this guy would wash the toilet, clean the floors clean the chairs and still have enough energy to preach the word of God how many pastors can boast of cleaning the churches now a days this guy is just an extraordinary person.
Plus there's a saying that good things doesn't last long and Tb Jousha left this world early. What a wonderful man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by BaEnki(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
It’s a great watch, thanks for sharing. By now you must have..
1. Shifted a bit from your initial neutral position.
2. Realised how badly our economy has turned.
3. Affirmed that cleared vision from the onset is achievable no matter the obstacles that popped up along the way.
4. Realised that TB Joshua was greater than all our current MOGs combined, he was never liked by them because he shunned the opulence life to a more frugal one.
5. Finally admitted that death was wrong by plucking him out of our time. But I wasn't sad, even Jesus Christ never lived that long, when his time was done, he was taken away. In further comparison with Jesus Christ, he was deeply hated by those he came to show love and salvation.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Brownhacks(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
iLegendd:

The main one is how the value of our money/economy has deteriorated. It really sucks. Imagine what he bought for 10 Naira.
Yeah, food was much.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by euphratess(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
iLegendd:
I want to go to bed — I haven't slept since yesterday and it's 4:40 AM already. When I wake, I'll pick the winners.

Stay focused, stay determined, and stay blessed.
I finally realized that I hated him for no reason. (1) I think he was a humble man (even though I don’t follow his messages).
(2) This uar currency is never gonna get better
(3)You are most likely to be hated when you break the norms and try to be different
(4)being consistent is the key. never let people’s negativity talk bring down your focus and idea. Keep on keeping on
(5)you are most likely valued when you are not easily reached....our values gets higher when we are scarce
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by youngking22(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
1, service above self. He never took his position as a prophet too look down on people and he never let the fame get too him.
2, we have come a long way in this country in terms of currency value and development it's as if we stuck with no hopes for the Future, purchasing power of Naira had depricated overtime.
3, constituency is key, The flood was a temporary setback for the bigger blessings. Even after all the damages he never stopped, even under the rain.
4, Religion is all about caring and carry everyone along irrespective off our differences
5, when we create something of value, we get valued overtime...

1 Like

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Gobengroup(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
1. His humbleness.
2. The depreciation of naira.
3. His love for children and passionate activities.
4. His symbolic act of giving.
5. Hardworking and persistency

Permission to drop this to cap it all: I'm one of the beneciary of the great man philanthropy. When everything goes dark in my Junior secondary school and eating once in a day became a luxury, I won his scholarship and was able to pass through my Junior school without thinking of paying any fee.
How would I forgot how you payed for our electricity debt after more than a year in darkness.
Rest in peace great man, you're an inspiration to many and symbol of hope to all.

1 Like

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Reading comments to pick a winner.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
@CarlScott, I love the quote you culled from the video that says, "The best way to live life is to spend it on something that will outlive it."

All commenters tried and they are

Brownhacks
CarlScott
Brian47
BaEnki
euphratess
youngking22
Gobengroup

Unfortunately, we only need one winner.

The first person to comment is Brownhacks, but he only highlighted five points.

He missed the Naira devaluation and I had to point that out.

After I did, subsequent commenters incorporated it and I see that as cheating.

After thorough check, the winner is CarlScott, but he won't get the full 5k, but 4k. The remaining 1k goes to the first commenter, Brownhacks.

So, the winner and first commenter should drop their bank account number or phone number to get their gift.

Offer expires at 7:30 PM today. After the expiration, gift can't be redeemed and no excuse will he granted.

Thank you guys for your time and stay blessed.

Oh, don't forget to steal some TB Joshua's attributes and incorporate them in your life. He is a legend with a good heart.

To watch videos of people with good heart, search for MrBeast on YouTube and enjoy his videos as I always do.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by CarlScott: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wow! I really enjoyed this thread. Thank you so much ilegendd.
Please send the money to 212 *** Zenith. Thanks.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
CarlScott:
Wow! I really enjoyed this thread. Thank you so much ilegendd.
Please send the money to 212 Zen. Thanks.

Done. I hope you've seen it.

Unfortunately, the 1st commenter missed his.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by CarlScott: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
iLegendd:

Done. I hope you've seen it.

Unfortunately, the 1st commenter missed his.
Okay. Thank you.
But I haven't seen it yet. I will update the thread once I see it smiley.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by CarlScott: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wow! I have seen it. The OP sent 4k. Thank you so much cool.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by BaEnki(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2021
iLegendd:
@CarlScott, I love the quote you culled from the video that says, "The best way to live life is to spend it on something that will outlive it."

Brownhacks
CarlScott
Brian47
BaEnki
euphratess
youngking22
Gobengroup

After thorough check, the winner is CarlScott, but he won't get the full 5k, but 4k. The remaining 1k goes to the first commenter, Brownhacks.

So, the winner and first commenter should drop their bank account number or phone number to get their gift.

Offer expires at 7:30 PM today. After the expiration, gift can't be redeemed and no excuse will he granted.

Oh, don't forget to steal some TB Joshua's attributes and incorporate them in your life. He is a legend with a good heart.

To watch videos of people with good heart, search for MrBeast on YouTube and enjoy his videos as I always do.

Thanks for the mention boss, and thanks for always helping out others!

HNM.

1 Like

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Gobengroup(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
iLegendd:

Brownhacks
CarlScott
Brian47
BaEnki
euphratess
youngking22
Gobengroup

Thanks for being an inspiration boss.
Pls if you don't mind can I get a grasp on how to buy crypto on binance using payoneer without a card.

1 Like

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by euphratess(m): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Brownhacks
CarlScott
Brian47
BaEnki
euphratess
youngking22
Gobengroup

boss add me to Your WhatsApp Tutoring group
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
euphratess:
boss add me to Your WhatsApp Tutoring group

I can't remember saying I have a WhatsApp group. Be careful to avoid being scammed by an impersonator.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gobengroup:

Thanks for being an inspiration boss.
Pls if you don't mind can I get a grasp on how to buy crypto on binance using payoneer without a card.

You're welcome.

I don't offer such lectures anymore. I'm sorry.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Gobengroup(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
iLegendd:

You're welcome.

I don't offer such lectures anymore. I'm sorry.
Hmm okay boss
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by balosammy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thank you for sharing this bros, was really really inspired.
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by Supetheboys: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Interesting
Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by lookyzy: 4:29am On Sep 16, 2022

Brownhacks
CarlScott
Brian47
BaEnki
euphratess
youngking22
Gobengroup

Re: Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] by lookyzy: 4:31am On Sep 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Woman Raised By A Single Mother? / This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. / Man Filmed Giving A Woman Head By The Side Of A Busy Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.