Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] (6844 Views)

Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'm single and I don't date. Though, I have female friends.

Whenever I go out and I see sexy panties or bras, I like buying them as I observe the body language of the seller.

So, a pretty female friend will be coming over to take this panties below at 5 PM after she has closed from work at 4 PM.

This room is cold and I'm covering myself under the sheet as I try to sleep, but couldn't, so I woke and decided to take a picture of the panties and ask you people what you think will happen when she comes.

A. You will pray with her
B. You'll give it to her and she'll go home instantly
C. Two of you will cook indomie and eat
D. You'll sleep with her
E. You will not sleep with her
F. She will not come
G. All of the above

Choose one of these options above or what is on your mind?

1 Share

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol...!

This one have craze Las Las.

13 Likes

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
After taking a brief nap, I opened Nairaland and realized my attackers are wiser now. I was hopping they will jump on it and start attacking and abusing me, but dem don dey use their time wisely now after I have preached to them the advantages of being focused and not wasting their time online arguing and abusing, but being productive.

I can confidently say my preaching is working. Let me go back to sleep.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Adanairaland:
Lol...!

This one have craze Las Las.
grin

Been done dey craze from childhood. Just keeping the madness digital.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
So what happened it is pass 5pm
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
uruba23:
So what happened it is pass 5pm

She isn't here yet. She likes night movement. Anyway, no kiss and tell. Whatever happens will stay behind the scene forever.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:

She isn't here yet. She likes night movement. Anyway, no kiss and tell. Whatever happens will stay behind the scene forever.
Hmmm the ozza room is no longer a private event since you put out a public notice.We do very much want to know what happened.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
uruba23:

Hmmm the ozza room is no longer a private event since you put out a public notice.We do very much want to know what happened.

I put it up there because I know nothing will happen. I just wanted naughty people to use their imaginations and create a story for themselves.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:

I put it up there because I know nothing will happen. I just wanted naughty people to use their imaginations and create a story for themselves.
Lol okay
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
loafing bigot
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
loafing bigot

Ok.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by leksite120(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
so, is she around now?
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Meedon: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin Oluwa wetin the marama

1 Like

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
leksite120:
so, is she around now?

Just left now.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Twenty three years — looking pretty, innocent, young, fit, slim with big ass, and fresh. Her bangle is what I love the most.

Bad people will think something happened, but despite her being cold and Hot in this room, I refused being tempted. Just friends.

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
I hope I have entertained one or two people and at the same time made one or two people angry. Anyway, that's my job because I have no job.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by smellingpussy442: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
hope u are ok
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
smellingpussy442:
hope u are ok

Mostly insane 70% of the time and love how people get worked up and worried when I'm having fun by exhibiting my intentional madness.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by smellingpussy442: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Mostly insane 70% of the time and love how people get worked up and worried when I'm having fun by exhibiting my intentional madness.
i said it dat u are likely to be sick, see d rubish u are tying? Go yaba left dey will attend to u quick.

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
smellingpussy442:
i said it dat u are likely to be sick, see d rubish u are tying? Go yaba left dey will attend to u quick.

grin
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
you have to fvck her first before she collects the pant
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
zerateck:
you have to fvck her first before she collects the pant

But I'm not that kind of man. I can be bad, but I love talking about life, stories, and things and no sex most times even though I know my game is solid.

That is the main reason these women fear me because they don't understand my life and they don't know what I'll do next. It's just too strange for them, composed, crazy, yet fun and intriguing. That is the sexual control and mystery every smart woman craves.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seems like she works in a bank...Abi why is she carrying tokens up and down ....Anyway hope she liked your present.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by sofiscatedmoron: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Op, who did this to you, the juju is a strong one
Let me weep for the op

1 Like

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:
Seems like she works in a bank...Abi why is she carrying tokens up and down ....Anyway hope she liked your present.

The tokens are mine. She loves the gift more than food or money.

Extra Info: I know some men who will read this will roll their eyes, but they don't know it's not all Nigerian women that are money-hungry. Some just need true love, faithfulness, and an understandable man to make them smile. Money is just a subordinate to avoid hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Op, who did this to you, the juju is a strong one
Let me weap for the op

Weap? grin Oxford dictionary is lagging. It needs to be updated.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

But I'm not that kind of man. I can be bad, but I love talking about life, stories, and things and no sex most times even though I know my game is solid.

That is the main reason these women fear me because they don't understand my life and they don't know what I'll do next. It's just too strange for them, composed, crazy, yet fun and intriguing. That is the sexual control and mystery every smart woman craves.
lol you're just like every other guy. its delusional to think you're different.

maybe you need to face your fears.
maybe she's not hot or you're not just attracted to her.
maybe you need to embrace the natural way of approaching woman and drop those bull craps artificial methods you've been writing about.

also, you should date and remain in a relationship cos that's the only way you can gather real life experience on girls and sex.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by LoudlyMouthed: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2020
The elders haven't arrived
don't say anything for now

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by femi4: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Airforce1 low budget

1 Like

Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2020
zerateck:

lol you're just like every other guy. its delusional to think you're different.

maybe you need to face your fears.
maybe she's not hot or you're not just attracted to her.
maybe you need to embrace the natural way of approaching woman and drop those bull craps artificial methods you've been writing about.

also, you should date and remain in a relationship cos that's the only way you can gather real life experience on girls and sex.

Ok.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2020
femi4:
Airforce1 low budget

Ok.
Re: A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] by tjfulloption(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Op, are you a brother to MUSIWA grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man / What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / Girls do you support This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.