Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man (6842 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Women wants mature men not cry babies who is always looking for validation from friends and family.

Women wants a secure man not a mummy's boy. We don't want to date a man who makes us feel unsafe.

Women wants to be listened to, we want to be heard.

Women wants a man who is honest and trustworthy and has a huge respect for us.

Women wants a man who will be quick to apologise if he does something wrong not a man who is always defensive when he is wrong.

Women want confident and not an overbearing man.

Last but not the least, women wants a generous man who will be able to take care of us, take us shopping, buy us gifts and surprise us with credit alerts.

Do all these and watch how your woman will reciprocate the love.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
....And after a man shows up with all these qualities you stated. What will be his reward?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by planetx13: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Come, will you go and get a job and do something meaningful with your life..
Everytime men this, men that... Are you cursed with men....... Can't you live without men.....

Ciao

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
May hot groundnut oil pour on your smelly pussiee Yenyenyenyenyen If a man have those quality what will you give him in return?

Better go and be roasting corn 4 under bridge
Than 2be a gold digger!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....And after a man shows with all these qualities you stated. What will be his reward?
God bless you my broda

Awon werey.

17 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Fmanny(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Even if she reciprocates the love bottom line she will still cheat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Mart1994(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mtchwww...
After doing all of those, una go still dump the man for a cultist.

Abegi, make we hia word!

21 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
God bless you my broda

Awon werey.
.....Seems she is just a learner.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by JAOS(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
all this for what?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....And after a man shows up with all these qualities you stated. What will be his reward?

Love, loyalty and support from her.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Seems she is just a learner.
abi

It is well
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by cristy149: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Women wants mature men not cry babies who is always looking for validation from friends and family.

Women wants a secure man not a mummy's boy. We don't want to date a man who makes us feel unsafe.

Women wants a man who will be quick to apologise if he does something wrong not a man who is always defensive when he is wrong.

Last but not the least, women wants a generous man who will be able to take care of us, take us shopping, buy us gifts and surprise us with credit alerts.

you fail to mention what is really on your mind. MONEY AND LOTS OF MONEY
Well on a serious note, What you girls need are
1. Clay
2. Another Clay with money

8 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

yen yen yen yen as if you're loyal

5 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

...You ve not said anything.

Explain to us what you mean by love,loyalty and support.

You ve only outlined them Please, expatiate the same way you did for men.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by cristy149: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...You ve not said anything.

Explain to us what you mean by love,loyalty and support.

You ve only outlined them Please, expatiate the same way you did for men.
Thanks.
that love loyalty are bullshit okoto meow.. what they actually offer are constant nagging. Ask her what support does she offer her bf other than some shithouse qoute they copy on google

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
cristy149:
that love loyalty are bullshit okoto meow.. what they actually offer are constant nagging. Ask her what support does she offer her bf other than some shithouse qoute they copy on google
...Lol. That's why I asked her to elaborate on what she said

Let's wait for her Answers.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Wyry: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Fahdiga1: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
I have observed and noticed that this OP is just desperate for men's attention. no day will pass without her begging men for attention with all this her useless write ups. my question to her is : Don't she have a father and brothers at home. did they meet up with all this requirements

8 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Okay, is that all? undecided
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by hashtagged(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
You want a generous man see how you tonnes that word down later you would be saying you are independent who are you decieving, my brother you are a beggar
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol, las las you will call him mumu

2 Likes

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bro you really make small sense this time around wink

Jusss small no think ham oo,

But i never see money nah wink

Maybe my eyes skip ham

But shey i fit this point bayii, i offended you nah you go come beg me smiley

Anyway all is well smiley
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by cooooooks(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
One person can not and does not speak for everyone in their group.
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
cooooooks:

One person can not and does not speak for everyone in their group.

How do you mean?
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by odinson1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:

And when you eventually find a man with The above qualities,what will be his reward?

You mentioned Love,care and loyalty. I'll appreciate if you actually Explain what this love and care is,how can you show your love and care to him if not by Having sex with him. Because you nigerian ladies are completely stingy to the core,The highest gift you can give to a man is Boxers and singlets,while he Buys Phones,cars and funds your fake Lifestyle for you.
And as for Support,what are you actually supporting him with? All you do is demand and take from him,extracting his Time,energy and Resources at any given opportunity. you are a wasted Investment,I Truly pity for any man who will be unlucky enough to date Girls like you And Zzor
And as for the loyalty Bullshit,You really think you won't dump your Boyfriend the minute Otedola decides to take a 2nd wife and asks for your hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Baddiefreak, i would say u are partially right, but d kind girls out there ain't loyal, hence makes me think otherwise.
i replied ur mail again, check..
Re: 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man by BaddieFreak(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
soulstalker:
Baddiefreak, i would say u are partially right, but d kind girls out there ain't loyal, hence makes me think otherwise.
i replied ur mail again, check..
Okay, will check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do some Ladies Prefer Big Butt To Big Boobs? / Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls / This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.