Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire (62116 Views)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Abagworo(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2020
Our borders with Chad, Cameroon and Niger should be mined to prevent crossborder reinforcement and supplies which is helping Boko Haram. With that done then we can cleanse our country of their remnants

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by mmsen: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2020
BlackfireX:
I will defeat boko ha ram in 3 months

You misheard him, he meant 3 decades...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by valenu(m): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Next time, when u want to vote or support, don't allow tribal sentiments becloud u. You just can't never compare Jonathan to buhari. Buhari should be in his retirement now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-many-houses-on-fire-as-boko-haram-hits-chibok-2/amp
we thank god for the grace to kill by the bokoharam guys, we wish dem more.... the northerners needs to reduce in number
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ugotuf(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2020
"A people get the leader they deserve." They should just enjoy their 4+4 or they deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by muyinet: 1:11am On Feb 19, 2020
My own question is that where were the soldiers ...Buratai said he has moved hqrts to Sambisa...so how come the terrorists are attacking the same sets of communities every day...where were the soldiers? where were the Nigerian army?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Bizzyliss(m): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Northerners that voted this man are the most useless set of fools God created during the midnights. Tribalism that made them do such. So make una carry una cross
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Bewiseedet(m): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Boko haram technically defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by mrZENographer: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Hoephase:
Buhari please if not for anything but for your brothers up north that voted for you and placed your faiths in you. Please do something about BH.

I know you dont care about the South and I am not asking on behalf of the South but on behalf of your people up north being slaughter by BH. Please do something.

I have said several times earlier years back that Buhari could be one of the global elite puppets because they helped him get into power.
And they have depopulation strategies in place.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by drololaaof: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Air force where are you to allow the convoy of bk to go that far unchecked
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I just discovered that my Yoruba Muslim boss is a zombie grin

While holding his phone for him I saw a WhatsApp message from Buhari Patriotic Support Group grin

I just felt like strangling the idiot
Please don't do it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by selfdefence: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by selfdefence: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2020
drololaaof:
Air force where are you to allow the convoy of bk to go that far unchecked
good question
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Emmanuelokafor4(m): 2:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Are this \\\\Boko Haram people still around?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nelsen08(m): 2:30am On Feb 19, 2020
The nation has fall into the hand of the Dogs.
The dunce has nothing to offer.
government of the north by the north and for The Northerner.
Terrorists of the north by the Northerner and for the north, but Fulani herdsmen which form part of the north have expand to the middle belt and the south west killing, kidnapping, and raping Innocent people.
Posterity will remember the simpleton rtd General
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:53am On Feb 19, 2020
You mean there is a brigade and task force in Chibok alone and boko haram has the audacity to attack Chibok.. where is the intelligence? Boko haram comes with bikes and cars and makes much noise, why wont they attack them while they are gathering to attack..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by EasternPrince: 3:01am On Feb 19, 2020
goslowgoslow:

I don't blame you I blame the moderators. You even have the guts to mention people and place curse on them.
It is obvious that you are not well brought up, go and get some home training.

One of the mentioned Buhari supporters with a new moniker. I see.

I don't blame you either for being a zombie. Sense get level.

May hunger and violence teach you the lesson your family forgot to teach you.

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Another Christian community attacked undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by preselect(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2020
total chaos
Nigeria burns while Terrorhammadu Buhari sings and drinks and dances over dead bodies

Beast of no nation
#RemoveTheTerroristInAsoRock
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Opeakins(m): 3:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Una jst Dey talk Buhari

My question is
Is buhari him slf alive?
I guess No

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by goslowgoslow(m): 3:43am On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

One of the mentioned Buhari supporters with a new moniker. I see.

I don't blame you either for being a zombie. Sense get level.

May hunger and violence teach you the lesson your family forgot to teach you.

Nonsense
Idiot I am not from a poverty stricken family like yours.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by goslowgoslow(m): 3:46am On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:
May God punish all those who voted for Buhari

May the blood of the dead and suffering of the helpless be visited up all those who campaigned for that dead battery online and offline.

Simplyleo
Afamed
Sariki
APCNG
goslowgoslow
and co.

All of you, may the weeping and bitterness of these besieged people be yours in the name of whatever you worship.
Omo ale only one condom would have prevented your birth.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by captainamiedi1: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2020
The common man is always the victims. What ever the agenda of these boko haram why don't they kidnap our leaders and kill them? What are the offense of the common farmer?? Must you always pick up soft target to send your message?? No wonder lucky dube said we are the victims all time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by vertueptime: 4:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-many-houses-on-fire-as-boko-haram-hits-chibok-2/amp

Other news outlet are reporting same, it is obviously true that nigerians need to take charge of the situation by holding leaders accountable, only wish we had a credible NLC to organize a one day strike or peaceful protest nation wide to register our displeasure with the incompetent federal government.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by sindan: 4:18am On Feb 19, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, I wonder what Buhari is governing when everything has crumbled under his watch. That man is a total failure

Lol, some of u people don't get it. Nigeria is actually working out the way he planned it, that bastard came to power not to contribute in building a better country for future generations but to destroy it, Buhari is a solidified terrorist. # FACTMATTERS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by wasi9ice: 4:58am On Feb 19, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I just discovered that my Yoruba Muslim boss is a zombie grin

While holding his phone for him I saw a WhatsApp message from Buhari Patriotic Support Group grin

I just felt like strangling the idiot

Senetaor Abaribe has finished the matter,, those who live and surpport evil will die by it,,,,,,
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Omooba77:

A President that does not know or care you and I exist. Gpd will defend Nigeria.

Trump is securing borders to ward off terrorists he is not waiting for God to come and do it.

Bihari is inviting everybody to Nigeria and nobody is saying anything instead fools come here to tell us why bihari is the savior. When it happens we call God. Maybe God made a mistake by giving us brain.

I remember what one idiot posted here when bihari was rigged in. WHAT BIHARI VICTORY MEANS TO THE PEOPLE OF BORNO.
Jonathan sent Gen Ihejirika and he was cutting the terrorists to sizes the same people he came to defend rose against him.

North is boko haram and boko haram is north.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by EasternPrince: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Omo ale only one condom would have prevented your birth.

Olori buruku condoms are not for the legally married. Unlike your father who impregnated a street hoe and trained you through a partially funded bank account.

The best part of you ran down his leg though. Just ask you mother if you don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by EasternPrince: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Idiot I am not from a poverty stricken family like yours.

Audio wealth. You wish.

Poor man, big mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by dalass(f): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Hope Boko didn't carry off innocent girls again... kiss

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Auxtin85(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2020
doctokwus:
Unfortunately the North are not seeing the play of higher spiritual forces here.
They may continue suffering these attacks if they don't in unison,forgetting creed,tribe,religion and religious sects,take to the streets, demanding Buhari steps down,till he does step down.
Buhari stepping down may not end BH immediately,but a new government will fight a genuine,ideas driven and competence led,not incompetence and ethnic led armed forces.The leadership change will also reinvigorate the lower cadre and actual troops on the ground and infact galvanize the country as a whole to win this war.
In 2019,by hook or crook, Nigerians, particularly the North,re-enforced failure,in the person of Buhari and they are the ones now paying the deadly price of his monumental incompetence and gross failures.

Very true bro, make lots of sense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Auxtin85(m): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2020
goslowgoslow:

I don't blame you I blame the moderators. You even have the guts to mention people and place curse on them.
It is obvious that you are not well brought up, go and get some home training.

And what you just did is a blessing right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.