Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire (62110 Views)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by shogsman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Next please.don't waste my time on irrelevancies.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by experience003(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Me observing how biko Haram has been defeated..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Omooba77: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
joepepsy:
Lets join hands with the president and fight this menace called boko haram,stop politicising everything,it not about muslim or Christian,it not about any tribe,it not about any political party,it about our survival as a nation,Nigeria is 200 million people,if there's is unrest,all africa countries will be engulf,make una stop dey fight eachother,the matter is very serious.

A President that does not know or care you and I exist. God will defend Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Tomide007: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
DrChukki:
I hardly read news about Boko Haram these days.

Boko Haram is a political/religious game.

If Nigeria is telling us that Army, Navy and Air force with all their ammunitions and personnels across Nigeria put together can't defeat Boko Haram that's only in Sambisa forest, then let the insurgency continue.

I only pray the wicked Northern politicians and will one day die of this insurgency.

It must reach all of them one after the other
i get your point....But sambisa forest is 7.5% of Nigeria's landmass....it spans from cameroon, through maiduguri to some parts of kano. its that big, we need to invest in technological equipment and not expecting less than 40,000 troops to see everywhere. i swear its technological equipment that our boys need. our government don't have the will to defeat this guys, nah just audio equipment or they should commision one helicopter and expect nigerians to be praising them

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by TimeManager(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
I pity the Governor. They're really making a big mess of his efforts. The harder he tries to quell bokoharam, the more "those within" frustrate his plan. Human inhumanity to man.

-kiss the truth!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by proclinician: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
vr0xen:
mannabbq dead rat grill look at his pics below

Lol u sure say na dead rat be this? He looks like hes about to give up in the fight against frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Josh44s:

If these allegations are eventually true, the British government will be penalized by UN and ICC gravely because they are the number one sole conspirator in what’s happening in Nigeria today.

I hope the assumptions aren't true but because of the events nd happenings in the country I'm tempted to bliv everything Nnamdi Kanu said.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
DropsMic:

Stfu
You're so rude.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ehardetola(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nbote:
Its jus disco light and suya night jare... Its fake news and exaggerated

Your attention is needed at maiduguri town, not chibok yet ooo.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by noisy45(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
doctokwus:
Unfortunately the North are not seeing the play of higher spiritual forces here.
They may continue suffering these attacks if they don't in unison,forgetting creed,tribe,religion and religious sects,take to the streets, demanding Buhari steps down,till he does step down.
Buhari stepping down may not end BH immediately,but a new government will fight a genuine,ideas driven and competence led,not incompetence and ethnic led armed forces.The leadership change will also reinvigorate the lower cadre and actual troops on the ground and infact galvanize the country as a whole to win this war.
In 2019,by hook or crook, Nigerians, particularly the North,re-enforced failure,in the person of Buhari and they are the ones now paying the deadly price of his monumental incompetence and gross failures.

Allow the north to kill themselves. This is 1966-1970 karma

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by goslowgoslow(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
EasternPrince:
May God punish all those who voted for Buhari

May the blood of the dead and suffering of the helpless be visited up all those who campaigned for that dead battery online and off line.

Simplyleo
Afamed
Sariki
APCNG
and co.

All of you, may the weeping and bitterness of these besieged people be yours in the name of whatever you worship.
I don't blame you I blame the moderators. You even have the guts to mention people and place curse on them.
It is obvious that you are not well brought up, go and get some home training.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by olajide8(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If only these terrorists will leave the common man and concentrate on our leaders that have no genuine desire to protect us. By now they would have been peace in our land. Our leaders are our enemies.

People are fighting a jihad a war, against everybody to accept their religion by force - when shekau put 40 Korans in his front, but in your opinion, which you said, they should face our leaders, you have forgotten that your parents are leaders in one way or another - maybe in one office, school or worst case scenario in church, - so juxtapose this and think about your statement

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by dinachi(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by engrchykae(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hoephase:

For the sake of his people he should cut short his 20 days massage trip.
who are his people?
The kanuris of borno or the hausas or the priceless fulanis?
He only acknowledge the fulani as his people,any other person is Oyo state

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Our intelligence gathering is so poor. How come our military were not aware

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by AmuRubber(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
vr0xen:
mannabbq dead rat grill look at his pics below

Are you really sure that's the dead vulture seller?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Enemyofpeace: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
....... and Buhari is still claiming to be the president of Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Obipat(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If only these terrorists will leave the common man and concentrate on our leaders that have no genuine desire to protect us. By now they would have been peace in our land. Our leaders are our enemies.
They gave Buhari 95% votes. Let them enjoy the next level.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by mufguh: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chibok again? Why can't these Boko boys free this town once and for all.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Stop spreading fake news, buhari has long defeated bokoharam- garbage shehu and femi mumushina.

The redundant coupist and cohorts are shameless scums!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by donprinyo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hahaha, I'm so happy for Nigerians, especially Northerners, the deserve what the asked for
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Rawtruth1: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
The north is under terrible curse. Apologize to the ibos for the pogroms and massacres of innocent children who did you no evil in 1967-70. The curse won't end until restitution is made

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Obipat(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hoephase:

For the sake of his people he should cut short his 20 days massage trip.
the 20 days trip is more important to Buhari than those lives as long as they are not cows.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by chidooh1: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Thought they were technically defeated long ago.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

This is where you will realize that these idiotic menace of boko haram has nothing they are fighting for...

They just derive joy in killing people...

And to think the captured ones are being supposedly rehabilitated and let loose in the society is barbaric...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Unrated900(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, I wonder what Buhari is governing when everything has crumbled under his watch. That man is a total failure

Big time failure he keeps fighting kworuption
And there are millions of corrupt people in his cabinet

Danboro shege

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Farki: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Hoephase:
Buhari please if not for anything but for your brothers up north that voted for you and placed your faiths in you. Please do something about BH.

I know you dont care about the South and I am not asking on behalf of the South but on behalf of your people up north being slaughter by BH. Please do something.

I happened to meet one of the Christian refugees from Borno earlier this year. When she spoke you could just hear the pain in her voice, all she really wanted was to go home with her child but can't anymore. How much longer must people suffer?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2020
ZooOga:
Not saying this didn't happen but the op source used a recent stock photo from anoda event

5 Arrested By The Police Over Abule-Egba Pipeline Fire Explosion
By Laurence Oke-Hortons -January 22, 2019

https://koko.ng/abule-egba-pipeline-fire-explosion-5-arrested-by-the-police/

That is the number one job of omooba777,
He is the number carrier of bad news such as this,
apart from many fake news he makes thread on here, just like the April 1st tariff of yesterday.
Those evil and sad news make him cum!
We have the picture he is telling everyone it is from this Boko Haram on our gallery since January 2019, over one year ago!!

Nobody is telling him not to create any thread, as long as the news is real, and the pictures he uses should be the actual picture of his news, or specify if it was lifted from another story.

The moderators need to be very careful about him for the tribal and religion shenagians he is creating on this forum.

We will keep an eye on him henceforth.
Violence instigators has no place in the 'Land!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2020
philipstanley:

What do you mean??

Sarcasm sir... He is being sarcastic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:
That's an ultimate taboo my man...if they do, who would give them all the supplies?
Their founding fathers are Nigerian leaders of course.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ptoall1000: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2020
A town that has military headquarters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.