Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire (62112 Views)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Boko Haram Attacks Chibok, Many Feared Dead, Houses On Fire / Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ledamaster(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2020
As long as Obama installed Buhari, he can never stop this killings. He sold his soul to the US Democrat party that helped him win elections. They were importing extremists into the U.S, to cause terror so that their anti guns agenda can be fulfilled. Destroyed Libya and made sure guns are in the hands of criminals and islamists, to kill and reduce population, distrupt economic geowth so that these conflicts can continue. Nigerians play the ostrich too much. The South African private army contractor said it very clear that the first thing Obama ordered his stooge Buhari to do as soon as he was sworn in was to send them away. Need I remjnd nigerians that this was the special forces that pushed back BH and took over every single LGA under BH so that elections could hold in those areas. Buhari the Dulladinho ordered the removal of road blocks, then asked the special forces to discontinue the assault to allow the terrorist continue to regain lost grounds.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
What about the dead meat � seller
EasternPrince:
May God punish all those who voted for Buhari

May the blood of the dead and suffering of the helpless be visited up all those who campaigned for that dead battery online and offline.

Simplyleo
Afamed
Sariki
APCNG
goslowgoslow
and co.

All of you, may the weeping and bitterness of these besieged people be yours in the name of whatever you worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ChoCho54(f): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2020
fatymore:
are you fine?
Fatimo your sister is perfectly ok

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by nauto: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2020
So bad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by AmuRubber(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Na him. All those guys putting names to the picture will all chop ban. grin

Despite his support for the failure in Aso Rock, local man still looks tattered and wretched.

Change truly began with him.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by orunto27: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2020
RIF-RUGA, ISLAMISATION & FULANISATION CONTINUE.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2020
These people are not terrorist or insurgents,they are just vampires.
If they were terrorists, they should be attacking the government and not poor men on the streets.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by DONFASZY(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2020
I wish donald trump can bluetooth jus 1% of his sense n wisdom to our leader here

Nigerians open ur eye
Our leader na fulanis colony e dey create as far as BK senseless beliefs is concern,they are both same brainless dumbs

God punish all of dem
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Somebody close to shekau to please tell him to go and watch "White House Down".That is how terrorists should operate
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Somebody close to shekau should please tell him to go and watch the movie "White House Down".That is how terrorists operate,he should please leave the common man on the street..,he should carry his frustration to govt house.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by adedayourt(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If only these terrorists will leave the common man and concentrate on our leaders that have no genuine desire to protect us. By now they would have been peace in our land. Our leaders are our enemies.

It's very rear for a dog to attack its owner cept the dog has gone rouge.

Boko harm will go rouge one day
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by noisy45(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Just telling someone now that Boko will only end when death toll hits 4m.

Yes o I'm happy for the north and what Boko Haram is doing there

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by jude79(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2020
These atrocities, were committed to thank the general, for releasing 1400 bh members recently.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by bigiyaro(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If only these terrorists will leave the common man and concentrate on our leaders that have no genuine desire to protect us. By now they would have been peace in our land. Our leaders are our enemies.
that is not the script, just as life is not fair, the common man has to be the pawn in this business venture.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Biafrarep(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
post=86769652:

That is the number one job of omooba777,
He is the number carrier of bad news such as this,
apart from many fake news he makes thread on here, just like the April 1st tariff of yesterday.
Those evil and sad news make him cum!
We have the picture he is telling everyone it is from this Boko Haram on our gallery since January 2019, over one year ago!!

Nobody is telling him not to create any thread, as long as the news is real, and the pictures he uses should be the actual picture of his news, or specify if it was lifted from another story.

The moderators need to be very careful about him for the tribal and religion shenagians he is creating on this forum.

We will keep an eye on him henceforth.
Violence instigators has no place in the 'Land!

You really have no shame. For God's sake, these are human beings being slaughtered yet all you care is how to defend those whose actions and inactions are directly causing all these deaths and destruction. SMH at you!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2020
fatymore:
are you fine?
He is not.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by DabuIIIT: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Vbets198: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
See details below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by DabuIIIT: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2020
vr0xen:
mannabbq dead rat grill look at his pics below

Chai!!!!
Lolsssssss.....

grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by statusquoante: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

May the blood of the dead and suffering of the helpless be visited up all those who campaigned for that dead battery online and offline.

Simplyleo
Afamed
Sariki
APCNG
goslowgoslow
and co.

All of you, may the weeping and bitterness of these besieged people be yours in the name of whatever you worship.

Back to sender!

I have never been a Buharist!! angry Get your facts right... angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Shekau 1 Buhari 0
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
This is a season of fake news - Femi Adeshina.
These BokoH guys are really wrecking havock and taking hundreds of innocent lives daily, still are not able to do something decisive about it... They are not curbed at all. Is this how the the Nigerian government and leaders continue to watch killings of her citizens and foreigners, amd continue to portray itself of being an irresponsible government that swore to the oath of protecting lives and properties of the citizens?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by West2019(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
I wil always against boko haram killing the poor peoples. the only happiness I will have for boko haram is to face our bad leaders so that everything will be normal
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by EasternPrince: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2020
statusquoante:

Back to sender!

I have never been a Buharist!! angry Get your facts right... angry

No, you get your facts right. Is your name on the original list i made or have we crossed paths before?

You may want to talk to DabuIIIT who cleverly edited my post to include your name then come back and apologize to me. Whatever is brewing between you both I'm not interested but I'm guessing he put your name on the list cos you attack Igbos a lot so I will not be challenging him.

cheers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by EasternPrince: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Lzaa immhotep this is serious o!!!
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by EasternPrince: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Omo iranu, eran oko, oponu!
Who told you condoms cannot be used by legally married? See the level of your education! Daft street boy. You are not suppose to exist on earth, that violence you talk about will devour you. Irresponsible bigot from irresponsible parents. Oloshi omo ale. I curse the day you were born. Woe unto you as you step out this morning.

Aturu Ocha ugu Hausa bi na ala Yoruba genti

In your stup..idity you don't even know what marriage is all about or recognize irony when you see it. You excuse for a tombo fly, a bilogial mistake from a drunkard and a hoe. The best part of you ran down that man's leg and only chaff got in the hoe, 9 month later you came alone without a brain.

The words of you and your generations are as useless as your life but you guys can keep believing its a curse. Lolz.

Useless Afronja I'm here for your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by OChimex: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Yes of course. But the problem is that those common man are the ones enthroning those roguish dumb soulless leaders. If BH wipes these sets of leaders out, the same common man will enthrone another sets of dumb roguish soulless leaders, and the cycle continues.

Maybe the BH attacks the common man so as to reset their brains and let them know the importance of voting good leaders, devoid of ethnic and religious bias.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by Iceberg3: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

No you get your facts right. Is your name on the original list i made or have we crossed paths before?

You may want to talk to DabuIIIT who cleverly edited my post to include your name then come back apologize to me. Whatever is brewing between you both I'm interested but I'm guessing he put your name there cos you attack Igbos a lot so I will not be challenging him.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire by baganas: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Esseite:
The Army, Navy, Airforce, Police in their millions not being able to defeat Bokoharam in a few hundreds secluded in a known forest shows something is not right.

Like Buhari said.... " The village heads, compromised individuals, are all part of the reason Bokoharam festers"...

That is the honest truth.
Fishing them out and bringing them to book is, however, the responsibility of government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.