Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) (12222 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by GistMore214: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nigerians on the Twitter social app has reacted to the picture of a Nigerian lady with a very long tongue.

The picture which was posted by a Nigerian Twitter user with the handle @sheddy_young has Garner lots of reactions and comments from the Nigerian Twitter users with some complaining on where she got the long tongue from.

See the picture of the lady tongue below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/nigerian-react-after-a-beautiful-lady-posted-a-picture-of-her-tongue-photos.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
áwon blow.job crew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by masterflowx(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
In Bubu voice:

I don't know the type of technology that they used to do that tongue like that.

The tongue is doctored! grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Oluneutral: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Just like dogs........she was probably a dog in her previous life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
imagine all the amazingly beautiful things she could do with such tongue....!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/b45a758e7bc85cbdb1eec40a39ec36db/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
This tongue reminds me of a particular Ndler. She uses her mysterious tongue to wallow cow dung to my father's farm to facilitate growth of vegetations. She's incredible I must say grin
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by nwakibe: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Research has shown that too much Mouth Action makes the tongue grow tall

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by EasternPrince: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:
This tongue reminds me of a particular Ndler. She uses her mysterious tongue to wallow cow dung to my father's farm to facilitate growth of vegetations. She's incredible I must say grin

@Blu03 i did tell you this sick man was in love with you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Kingsteve(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lesbians right now... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by YorubaLord: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oluwa Olorun ooo… Make she just use am wrap my thing lasan. cool

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Nehyooh(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
The lady na witch !
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na Buhari cause dis tin oo! See as she do tongue like person wey lick alligator pepper. tongue
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by itsme01: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
if this one catch a lesbian lasan.. she go use her tongue penetrate like say na joystick
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na this kin girl lesbians dey like
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Oluwa Olorun ooo… Make she just use am wrap my thing lasan. cool
Bro sucking no be by long tongue
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by mytime24(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Snake girl angry
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by scoundrel(f): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
I wonder why women think this is a superpower. It’s no wonder men are quick to label them. Why else will she post this if not for unnecessary attention?
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nigerians with their weird replies especially the guys; I already know what would come to their mind after seeing that tongue. I hope it's not too much lies that made the tongue lengthy
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by internationalman(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
The sight of Slim pretty girls will not kill me
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by AragonOkeke: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
if this one catch a lesbian lasan.. she go use her tongue penetrate like say na joystick
[/s]
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by midolian(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
shocked shocked

The big question is, How does she close her mouth without leaving some parts of the tongue hanging outside?
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by AragonOkeke: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
midolian:
shocked shocked

The big question is, How does she close her mouth without leaving some parts of the tongue hanging outside?
[/s]gworo seller
how's aminat
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
eemoo re ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by femi4: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Lesbians food

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by dinachi(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2020
GistMore214:
Nigerians on the Twitter social app has reacted to the picture of a Nigerian lady with a very long tongue.

The picture which was posted by a Nigerian Twitter user with the handle @sheddy_young has Garner lots of reactions and comments from the Nigerian Twitter users with some complaining on where she got the long tongue from.

See the picture of the lady tongue below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/nigerian-react-after-a-beautiful-lady-posted-a-picture-of-her-tongue-photos.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44
Lesbian sugar mummies in Nigeria will pay millions to have this girl sick their rotten pussies.

The girl in question is a lesbian! She is just advertising herself!
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by finalboss(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Medusa
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Godwin2am(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2020
she did tongue surgery
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by BlackfireX: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Wicked girl
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by Snixdave114(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) by ATTemi: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2020
If this tongue go down on u eehh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet But.... / How Will You Spend Your Val Day? / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.