Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Am Confused In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In My Relationship (1497 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused In My Relationship by MiztaFabuloz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
I am in a beautiful relationship that makes me happy. Compared to certain things I read here when guys talk about how bad women are, my case seem different.

When it comes to a good woman, my girl is everything I need as a man. She is so wify that I don't even reason her matter. She hardly keep friends but she is free with everyone in my neighborhood both guys and girls. I have so much respect because of her as people love her a lot as much as they just like me because am quiet and easy going with my life.

My problem is that when I met her, she loves church alot and she prays a lot but she is from Benin Republic. The first time I visited her parents, I saw something strange that looked like juju matter but I just locked up because they are very nice people. Now she is always with me at home because after she closes from work, she stays at my place being that her family knows she is always with me. But at some time, I saw one thing with her in the house that is confirmed juju looking matter and I got really mad. But she told me its not something I should be scared of and its just to protect us. She kept it close to the bed we sleep and every time I see her praying normal prayer I just get confused. How can someone be praying steady with juju kept on one side.

What surprises me most is that everything about that juju thing I see is that she talks to the stuff to always protect and help me with my business and money flows like just normal business flowing. She does nothing like outing or flexing, only taking care or my home and her work. We live a very nice life together like we are already married but that juju like thing is just baffling me so much. My problem is how someone can love God, Church or Christianity so much and still have juju on one side like it just nothing.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Drince: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't be stupid.....
Long before christainity was brought to this part of this world, we all worshipped something.. There is nothing wrong with her worshipping in the traditional way..
The trust we have in humans is the reason we believe in God..
Ask yourself this question, why do i believe christainity is the way?
What if God wasn't paticular on any religion as long as we worshipped him and obey his commandment?
What if religion was a fallacy, or way of brainwashing and coercing people?
We all met religion in life, no one knows the origin..
Atleast she is doing it for you, what else do you want??

I'm in need of two friends right now,(both sexes).
Just quote me anywhere..
Namaste

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
So the day you annoy her....
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by LOGOBELT: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
once she is communicating with the juju for money inflow, and truly the juju is obeying with money inflow, abeg wetin concern me?

I will even pamper her so that money will flow in more.

Should in case you want to send her away, please give me her number, the juju needs to continue where it stopped.

Thank you!
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Bola146(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very simple, let her know that you don't like those juju. The earlier the better, since you saw it with her parents, I'm afraid maybe it's their tradition, don't be surprised, maybe you will be given to eat some juju on your honeymoon grin grin Don't manage juju enter marriage oooo. Kindly use your senses sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by linearity: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Discuss with her and tell her you are not comfortable with juju in your house. Thing is, you cannot serve God and mammon at the same time. Irrespective of the intent, your faith should not be something you negotiate with.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
Don't be stupid.....
Long before christainity was brought to this part of this world, we all worshipped something.. There is nothing wrong with her worshipping in the traditional way..
What if God wasn't paticular on any religion as long as we worshipped him and obey his commandment?

Just quote me anywhere..
Namaste
Chief, he is clearly not cut out for non Christian tenet. It doesn't matter whether his ancestors were ATR adherents or Buddha adherent, what matters is his

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by 2dice01: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Thousands of Pastors and Imams na Juju be their source of Power only using Jesus name to cover up

So it could be a Family stuff?
Talk to her about it and see her reaction

Some Women act like witches naturally this one your bae come go add Jazz Join so
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Bro you don't have any problem.. Jejely make way let the ones with problems come forward
[img]https:///view/cute-kittens-kitty-line-up-gif-13841806.gif[/img]
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Drince: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Chief, he is clearly not cut out for non Christian tenet. It doesn't matter whether his ancestors were ATR adherents or Buddha adherent, what matters is his
Then what is he waiting for?
He should've left the relationship the moment he found out..
Clearly he has doubts..
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Wannabenz: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Bro if she's not cheating... Marry her again.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Bestinstinct(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2020
My job once took me to Imeko/Ilara axis of Ogun state which shares border with Benin Republic. Spent over a year there so I can understand OP's plight. My sincere advise for you is to calmly and patiently work on her mindset. The lady you described is harmless, she's just following a belief she was born into. It's something she can outgrow if you broaden her horizon. Sincere women are very scarce bro, be calm.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2020
I thank you all for the comments and advice.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Happiestman1: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Copy and paste story... Go get a life. I’ve seen this story before.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Happiestman1:
Copy and paste story... Go get a life. I’ve seen this story before.

And you think you have sense? I bet you are the one who need a life.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Many Beninois don’t play with their juju o. If you can’t accept it, break up.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Sunshyne200(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
Don't be stupid.....

Just quote me anywhere..
Namaste

Hey friendy
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by ismart: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am in a beautiful relationship that makes me happy. Compared to certain things I read here when guys talk about how bad women are, my case seem different.

When it comes to a good woman, my girl is everything I need as a man. She is so wify that I don't even reason her matter. She hardly keep friends but she is free with everyone in my neighborhood both guys and girls. I have so much respect because of her as people love her a lot as much as they just like me because am quiet and easy going with my life.

My problem is that when I met her, she loves church alot and she prays a lot but she is from Benin Republic. The first time I visited her parents, I saw something strange that looked like juju matter but I just locked up because they are very nice people. Now she is always with me at home because after she closes from work, she stays at my place being that her family knows she is always with me. But at some time, I saw one thing with her in the house that is confirmed juju looking matter and I got really mad. But she told me its not something I should be scared of and its just to protect us. She kept it close to the bed we sleep and every time I see her praying normal prayer I just get confused. How can someone be praying steady with juju kept on one side.

What surprises me most is that everything about that juju thing I see is that she talks to the stuff to always protect and help me with my business and money flows like just normal business flowing. She does nothing like outing or flexing, only taking care or my home and her work. We live a very nice life together like we are already married but that juju like thing is just baffling me so much. My problem is how someone can love God, Church or Christianity so much and still have juju on one side like it just nothing.

Is this copied content or not? Better confess before I expose you.
Re: I Am Confused In My Relationship by Young03(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
I have been poking for such girls

The juju de make money come in always

Its like i will start looking for a benin rep girl

Everything for una na juju

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today / I F*cking Love Her But This Always Happens When... / Pick A Facemask Of Your Choice(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.