Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick (9160 Views)

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by SpartanKing: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

tongue
still minding my bizwax, so to speak!
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
SpartanKing:
still minding my bizwax, so to speak!

Good smiley
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by gregyboy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Imagine being beaten to this state because you love to take you coffee black instead of adding milk. What do I mean, I mean if a man/woman decides to be gay, it's non of our fuckin business

One gay spotted ....

Wait untill your son gets raped in the ass by gay because u want them to legalize gay

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by HallaDaTruth: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
gregyboy:

One gay spotted ....

Wait untill your son gets raped in the ass by gay because u want them to legalize gay
Don't mind him
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nickshrapnel: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
gregyboy:

One gay spotted ....

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Palehair: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2020
gregyboy:

One gay spotted ....

Yes, like straight people aren't the largest rapist and pedophiles

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by ashawopikin(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2020
HumphreyGspot:

Source

cc: lalasticlala
served them right
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by gregyboy(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If only you know what I’ve done with the opposite sex grin grin
But on a more serious note, Mr A sexual preference shouldn’t concern Mr B

There would never be a world for gays like you nothing good would ever come from demented minds in the society man is trying its best to curb rape ,
You swine is bring more problem by becoming gay and advocating for a guy to suck other guys dick....

The Chinese govt have allowed the Chinese to eat anything they like and here they are battling corona virus
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nickshrapnel: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2020
gregyboy:

There would never be a world for gays like you nothing good would ever come from demented minds in the society man is trying its best to curb rape ,
You swine is bring more problem by becoming gay and advocating for a guy to suck other guys dick....

The Chinese govt have allowed the Chinese to eat anything they like and here they are battling corona virus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by gregyboy(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t know what brought about the insults, all I'm just saying is we should all learn to be accommodating, that’s all.

And once again fighting for gay rights does not make me gay wink

It makes you a potential gay

If you would advocate for them then you would advocate letting a guy suck you dick
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nickshrapnel: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2020
gregyboy:

It makes you a potential gay

If you would advocate for them then you would advocate letting a guy suck you dick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by gregyboy(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Advocating for gender equality does not mean I want/like to be a female undecided

We are saying thesame thing

You dont just know it yet
That you're a potential gay and we have to deal with you before you become a menace
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nickshrapnel: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
gregyboy:

That you're a potential gay and we have to deal with you before you become a menace
Should I send you my address? grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by gregyboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Should I send you my address? grin

Gaybriel
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nickshrapnel: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Gaybriel
You may as well bring a female when coming wink
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Karemarealty288(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
I was expecting this facial decoration...

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by manGODDED: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
gregyboy:

is gayism the cause of your problem in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by gregyboy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
manGODDED:
is gayism the cause of your problem in Nigeria?
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Boxer007(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
ashawopikin:
served them right

Not a nice thing to say. Sir. May I hug you ?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Boxer007(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oyiboman69:
He should be hanged by the balls

Hi
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Martinez39s(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Can't someone be gay in peace?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Palehair: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Advocating for gender equality does not mean I want/like to be a female undecided
Stop going back and forth with those bozos man. You made your point. Let them wallow in their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nickshrapnel: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Palehair:

Stop going back and forth with those bozos man. You made your point. Let them wallow in their ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Deeminaj(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ewww,irritating, honestly
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Deeminaj:
Ewww,irritating, honestly
Wud love to know u.. Babe.. Can I send u a dm
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Deeminaj(f): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Wud love to know u.. Babe.. Can I send u a dm
yh sure bt am new here dnt really know how the dm stuff works here
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Deeminaj:
yh sure bt am new here dnt really know how the dm stuff works here

OK. Let's communicate via email
Re: Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick by Deeminaj(f): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

OK. Let's communicate via email
ok dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs / Lol Funny Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.