Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) (56688 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
A 19-year-old Akwa Ibom girl is currently in a bad state after she was brutalised by her alleged boyfriend in Ugboroke area
of Warri, Delta State.

It was gathered that the suspect identified as Patrick Fregene met the victim on the internet and invited her to Warri. Ever since then he turned her into a punching bag.

"He has been locking her indoor and beating her continuously without his neighbours knowing," a source narrated.

"Thank God for the intervention of his elder brother who heard her crying at night and broke down the door only to discover her like this. She has been taken to the nearest hospital for treatment." the source added.

Human rights activist, Comrade Israel Joe, confirmed the incident on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.

"A quick visit this morning to the 19 years old akwa-Ibom state lady, beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend in Ugboroke,
Uvwie, Delta State. There is no justification for such action against anyone and the law would take its course even if the said suspect is on the run," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/19-year-old-girl-beaten-to-pulp-by-her-boyfriend-in-delta-state-video.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
love or madness

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Karlman: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Animal should be Jailed or Shot!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
why dont they strip him naked and flog the hell out of him

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
She carry belle on top the beating ?

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She carry belle on top the beating ?

Not far from the truth.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Blue86(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Listening to the wisdom of the elders ( the bible) will go a long way in adding to your life.

Couples life without marriage is wrong.

And being in a marriage without the go ahead of the Lord Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, is wrong.

170 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
beaten to pulp....Been quite a while I heard that. Nigerians won't kill us with (beat crase commot for her body)

Too bad sha..Las las.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Ceeman20: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
She's an adult to visit and cohabit with a stranger far away delta but can't be adult enough to find her way out or back. Got no sympathy for her..

The in-house boxer of a boyfriend should be punched till he pass out and punched again when he wakes. pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. We're @ladipo Lagos and Onitsha.
Contact is on our profile or below this comment

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Afamsi: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
That guy is an animal in human form. But wetin mek a 19yr old girl come get mind go visit a guy she met on the internet? Upon wetin yahoo boys dey do girls now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by obiekunie01: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
how do they do this kind of beaten that always convert them to Chinese??

274 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Alapojames: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
She looks Asian cause of the beating

Why you go beat person pikin like this?
Na your born her?

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by virginprincess(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Most men are beast in human form,the animal deserves to be giving triple of this beating.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by TechBIogger: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Alapojames:
She looks Asian cause of the beating

Why you go beat person pikin like this?
Na your born her?
true cheesy
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Sweetvie: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
I detest guys that beat woman more than anything
Yeah, woman can be annoying we know...
Beating somebody daughter to this extend
The guy need to be jail
I dont want to know how much am in love or love someone if u raise ur hand on me, that very moment we're done...

13 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Ijoh(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
I hate domestic violence of all kind both married and unmarried lovers.

18 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by LadySarah: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gov Udom and Give Umahi are doing well but in the area of poverty,they need to do more. The level of poverty in those states always make their ppl settle for less.Imagine from African look to Asian look

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Emma2Seconds: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beating Her For What Purpose Incomplete Tale
Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Emma2Seconds: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
How You Take Know, Have been to those States B4
LadySarah:
Gov Udom and Give Umahi are doing well but in the area of poverty,they need to do more. The level of poverty in those states always make their ppl settle for less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
She looks like shang chi sister lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
love or madness
Both.

She's madly in love.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Ballzproblemm: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
lipsrsealed I no wan laff. but grin, the beating turn am to old Chinese woman

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by ParpahSeventy: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Most men are beast in human form,the animal deserves to be giving triple of this beating.
"Most men".
Sounds like a statement born out of several experiences, your family must have convinced you to believe this especially your dad.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Nostring: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
u are dull , if truly most men are what u said... U sef or ur mama go don collect... Unless u are hiding something lipsrsealed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
The man must have learn boxing for a while, because this one looks like gbas gbos

They eye corn red like pepper

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Channah1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Someone that should be in school securing her future is there wasting away her time and body doing boyfriend.

See how she looks like grandma.. 19yrs for that matter.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
how have they have this like of beaten that always reconvert them to Chinese

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why is she still there?

There are somethings I naturally detest and this lady case is part of it. I hate a woman who's not smart and can easily allow a man to manipulate her.

You'll hear something like "I'm using this beating to test you to know if you can stay in time of hardship"..... Kiakia Aunty don dey manipulated be that.

She's even pregnant sef embarassed embarassed ... Haaa shocked..... Abeg she should leave that place ASAP and the community leader should get that guy and flog him very well.

What kind of rubbish of this?

God abeg o undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Relationship on social media is not for teens.
But this is far wicked. angry
We need to see the Before and After.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by timmydrogba(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
obiekunie01:
how do they do this kind of beaten that always convert them to Chinese??

Lol grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by princepee: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wicked guy, turn someone's daughter to Chinese....
He should be arrested and dealt with.

The guy should be in jail,
Do that to my daughter and see the bad side of me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) by timmydrogba(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why is she still there?

There are somethings I naturally detest and this lady case is part of it. I hate a woman who's not smart and can easily allow a man to manipulate her.

You'll hear something like "I'm using this beating to test you to know if you can stay in time of hardship"..... Kiakia Aunty don dey manipulated be that.

God abeg o undecided

True. But this story get K Leg sha. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.