Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (9774 Views)

Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Loooooooogstory: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Most questions comes with easy response but there are some that requires critical thinking and immediate response.
These questions determine memories and future events that could make or marr an individual.

I remember during a night class in the University. I was with my girlfriend feeling all cozy... Till she asked me, "Do you really love me"? At that point, I knew it was a question that would have far deeper consequences if I had to lie. And I also didn't want to break her spirit, because, I don't know what love is, I only understand sex and the lack of it.

So fellas, what's the hardest question you have been faced with?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by azadus18: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
D nature of my work...wch i was unable to tell her...it later leads to our breakup...

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Akinowon123(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
azadus18:
D nature of my work...wch i was unable to tell her...it later leads to our breakup...
Why, na arm robber u be?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Sunshyne200(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you love me as you claimed, give me your phone.

For like 5mins I didn't know what to say.

PS: I just bought the phone less than a month and it's quite expensive.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by dawnomike(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Asked if i would be faithful to her because she is a witch lest she dealt me cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Parrie(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
A
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by proclinician: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
How much do you earn monthly Like seriously somebody that has no job and worths nada.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
undecided

azadus18:
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by MrCork: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
Most questions comes with easy response but there are some that requires critical thinking and immediate response.
These questions determine memories and future events that could make or marr an individual.

I remember during a night class in the University. I was with my girlfriend feeling all cozy... Till she asked me, "Do you really love me"? At that point, I knew it was a question that would have far deeper consequences if I had to lie. And I also didn't want to break her spirit, because, I don't know what love is, I only understand sex and the lack of it.

So fellas, what's the hardest question you have been faced with?

lady said * my gosh, why u so big?... I waz confuse coz I thought 16inches looong waaz normal smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
azadus18:
The nature of my work which i was unable to tell her . It later led to our breakup .

You couldn't tell your supposed girlfriend the nature of your job ?

How is she to trust you when she doesn't know basic things about you ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Froshloaded: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin
MrCork:

lady said * my gosh, why u so big?... I waz confuse coz I thought 16inches looong waaz normal smiley
16inches shocked shocked
You want kill person pikin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Enroute to base after a good day. We were just playing in the coaster, all of a sudden she asked me "who do you take me as?" The question was more than being in any situation room. Menh i nearly freaked out, but psychological training is the best thing a man can acquire. Instantly out of thorns of confusion i replied "colleague-friend", she uses this to taunt me even last night, in our gist she recalled this my reply. But her mood after my replied made her to believe, that i am a danger to women specie. According to her i always have a way to pull stunts with my choice of words.
She is an inactive "Nairalander" just observing and reading updates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Phabulous828(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
M here to read comments. Hey pass me the popcorn bowl
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by franchasng: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
How many girls did you dated before we got married shocked

How do you expect me to remember the number lipsrsealed

Why did you chose to marry me

The answer is for me and me alone till death do me and me apart grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by AstroG: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
How much I earned in a month undecided undecided

Asked her how is that her concern sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Starz825(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sunshyne200:
If you love me as you claimed, give me your phone.

For like 5mins I didn't know what to say.

PS: I just bought the phone less than a month and it's quite expensive.
grin..the girl na thief

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Sunshyne200(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Starz825:

grin..the girl na thief

Hahahahahahaha. I laughed thinking she was joking but she said she was serious, na him I tell her I can't, that my phone is my office.
She come say she wanted to test me.

Na him I fail oh

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Lamanii22(f): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
azadus18:

What kinda job is it? Lol... I don't wanna guess...
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Olanna95: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Luv this interview cause it asks all d real questions naija pple should ask before dating or when dating sha wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yGe4PDw8P0
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Lamanii22(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sunshyne200:

Hahahahahahaha. I laughed thinking she was joking but she said she was serious, na him I tell her I can't, that my phone is my office.
She come say she wanted to test me.

Na him I fail oh

Looool... It's not a test believe me...

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by kushercain: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
So what do you do?

At the time I was basically jobless. Na so I speak English, speak Latin join Las Las I no see pant pull

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by onwuakpachris(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
one crusher like that asked me "if I was running away from her proposal that we should start dating and fvcking each other".. I quickly changed d topic...lol..is dating nd fvcking a girl now by force?..i tire o..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by proclinician: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
kushercain:
So what do you do?

At the time I was basically jobless. Na so I speak English, speak Latin join Las Las I no see pant pull

Hehehe. Here, take this.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Teaser4(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
my ex once asked me say, shey na like this your dick always stand if you see other girls nude?

I paused and think before I say anything,cos the question na trap....

for my mind, why e no go stand, I dey complete na...

na so I turn am to biology lecture ooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by kushercain: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
proclinician:

Hehehe. Here, take this.

Thanks jare better person

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
We've had issues repeatedly so I deleted her number, even though we still communicate.
She saw my call log and was shocked when her number wasn't saved and she asked
'Baby, why is my number not saved'. I still dey find answer till now

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are you a virgin I mean the way you always stay alone ... Ignorant in allot of things between a girl and boy.

I know say uni no spoil you I fit spoil you small, I like you ...

Me in my mind.... Chai if this girls no my other side the will run for their vagina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Yellowcandle30(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Teaser4:
my ex once asked me say, shey na like this your dick always stand if you see other girls nude?

I paused and think before I say anything,cos the question na trap....

for my mind, why e no go stand, I dey complete na...

na so I turn am to biology lecture ooo
lol

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by azadus18: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

What kinda job is it? Lol... I don't wanna guess...
smile..u think i wud tell u...anyway d truth z dat, d plan was 4 us to av fun..but i guess she wanted more, she tried to get sum info abt me by herself, but she cudnt get any, dats y she was forced to ask..not telling her, z for her own Good..Note ...z not sumtin illegal...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by azadus18: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

You couldn't tell your supposed girlfriend the nature of your job ?

How is she to trust you when she doesn't know basic things about you ?
.D plan was not to ask que from d beginning..she broke d rules..i felt bad cuz am begining to av sumtin serious for her too.buh i jst cant ansa dat que...
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by azadus18: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akinowon123:
Why, na arm robber u be?
Smile. No sir....i work for d Goverment"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Bigmanpickin: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
"Will you marry me" I was like bich please I have catarrh today I will answer you tomorrow

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online / Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.