Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online (9801 Views)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online (photos) / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by made4naijamusic: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Shaun Necole, is a model from Florida, USA and she has been causing a stir on Instagram for always showcasing her jaw-dropping boobs for her followers.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/meet-this-hot-ig-model-with-jaw-dropping-boobs-causing-a-stir-online-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by made4naijamusic: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
She's very fuckeryfull

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by mikejj(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin the only word in my mouth right now. lefulefu
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by AnuliKay: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okay

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by ERORR404(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
My jaw didn't drop undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by tillaman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
In Zoharariel’s voice Oko ti le bi kondo olopa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by johnkey: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
obviously plastic. nothing like natural.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
That's the only thing they can offer undecided useless farm tools .*spit*

6 Likes

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
The moment you cum that idiot will look like rubbish to you

Guys should learn how to control their 3rd leg.
Sex is just overrated

10 Likes

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by MiaB(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Shaun Necole, is a model from Florida, USA and she has been causing a stir on Instagram for always showcasing her jaw-dropping boobs for her followers.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/meet-this-hot-ig-model-with-jaw-dropping-boobs-causing-a-stir-online-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
why are you calling the mods for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by MKULTRA: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by IjebuWarrior: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Is this really the case? I’ve heard this several times,once a man fûcks a girl, he becomes irritated by her.Why? And does this happen with your girlfriends too? Just curious.
BEANSANDBREAD00:
The moment you cum that idiot will look like rubbish to you

Guys should learn how to control their 3rd leg.
Sex is just overrated
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by ERORR404(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Is this really the case? I’ve heard this several times,once a man fûcks a girl, he becomes irritated by her.Why? And does this happen with your girlfriends too? Just curious.
Not really by the girl but himself and what he has just done. Coz if he sees the same girl again when he's hôrny he'll still smash. and the cycle goes on and on and on.......
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
So you’re saying men get guilt trips after smashing? This is the first time I’m hearing this, I thought it was only females that feel this way! So if y’all feel guilty after smashing, why is it that a lot of men are obsessed with sex and like sex?
ERORR404:

Not really by the girl but himself and what he has just done. Coz if he sees the same girl again when he's hôrny he'll still smash. and the cycle goes on and on and on.......
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by ERORR404(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
So you’re saying men get guilt trips after smashing? This is the first time I’m hearing this, I thought it was only females that feel this way! So if y’all feel guilty after smashing, why is it that a lot of men are obsessed with sex and like sex?
Because of the feeling when cumming (orgasm) which we get to in minutes but most women have never experienced orgasm in their life and the ones that have, took em a long time that most men wouldn't spend on sex. so to women, sex is like a favour to men cause they(women) don't often climax before its over and so it makes the whole thing seem like men like sex the most

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
I don't think most women of nowadays have anything to offer except kpekus(pussy)
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked chai shocked
iyam dead shocked
see fwesh yansh god shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
am ready to die because if dis girl pkekus
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by IvarTheTerrible: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
This girl can turn you to a 1 minute man
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by teadrake(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
"Give me just one more night"
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by IamPlato(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why The Hell Did I Open This In Church?
Re: Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
That is just how it is.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.