Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. (9720 Views)

Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by OsmanH163(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
"Conceal my identity please* Please how do I stop squirting. I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable after squirting because of how my boyfriend reacts.

After the whole sex which he would literary want me to squirt he will say stuffs like make sure u wash the blanket, wash pillows cases , wash Bedsheets and all I obviously don't have a problem with that.

My problem is when he makes it mandatory that I don't give to a dry cleaner I should wash them myself and am tired of washing coz those bedsheets are f***king heavy. Please give me advise on how to stop squirting.

I can't go through around of sex without squirting 3 to 4 times U have no idea what it means to spill squirt and start thinking oh Lord another heap of bedsheets, he makes me feel very bad when I squirt it even in the middle of sex he will just stop and get angry that I mess up the entire bed."

I'll immediately get dried even with how slippery I feel. The last arguments we had he drop me off at my place and decided to kiss me, one thing lead to the other he touched me down..READ MORE...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Auntyesther(f): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Wetin i wan talk now?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
ashawo. U nor fit sew ur pussy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by franchasng: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
ashawo. U nor fit sew ur pussy.
that's an offensive reply, not her fault, even if she gets married it won't solve the problem, and yes I can relate to the story even though it maybe cooked up by the op, but it happens a lot

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by masterflowx(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Who wan come wash am if no be you.
Asewo, Olosho Kobo kobo go and get Pampers.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
that's an offensive reply, not her fault, even if she gets married it won't solve the problem, and yes I can relate to the story even though it maybe cooked up by the op, but it happens a lot
shut up be4 i slap u jazz. U nor get respect abi

1 Like

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020
What's this squirt of a thing people are always talking about. Is it that it will be rushing like tap? Hmm...then it means the place has turned to borehole.
Hm....tufia!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by franchasng: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
shut up be4 i slap u jazz. U nor get respect abi
hahahahahahahaha Abeg no slap me jazz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Moses00: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
BUY YOUR USED CARS DIRECTLY FROM ABROAD

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11086127_c855c6f072a81005806500146edef087copy_jpegd6041aa79fbec5a6d2f53e3b786ffe96

CALL US OR WHATSAPP US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by gift2xl: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Continue washing or tell your guy to buy a powerful horsepower air-conditioning. Before sex make sure the house is cold, it will help ur exercise.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Randy100: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
There are other ways to enjoy sex now. It is not a must that you have sex on the bed. You can stand up, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Elimon(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stop having sex on the bed...but meanwhile...I do not believe this story

1 Like

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Koko1119: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Reduce d way u drink sweet tins & try dis dinger, derlic & lemon boil dem & b drinking it hlp alot.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Godwin2am(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
your pipe don burst inside....need amendment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by chubinwa(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Get rid of the bedspread each time you want to make out. I think that will help.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by bukiah: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Are u sure the guy really love you? I don't think so.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by holsconcept(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
I think you are only after his money or something. I do not think any love exist between you too.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Impostor: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Auntyesther:
Wetin i wan talk now?

Advise her from your own squirt experience naw. Don't be stingy
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by MrTed(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
What's this squirt of a thing people are always talking about. Is it that it will be rushing like tap? Hmm...then it means the place has turned to borehole.
Hm....tufia!
People differ in this life. I've had some ladies in the past who were gushers of obscenities... While for some others, oil lubricant to the rescue cos of severe drought....Squirting as an experience from ladies and men like us who fancied it a lot will tell you any day how mind blowing the scenery is....TRUST ME I LOVE SQUIRTERS AND I SAY SO UNAPOLOGETICALLY

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by ContractKiller: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Talk your own make I talk my own grin

Auntyesther:
Wetin i wan talk now?
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Maxxim: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
No be squirt na piss, you don smell am?
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by MickzyDonald: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Auntyesther:
Wetin i wan talk now?
Abi u also squirt ni

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by sparqo01: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
OsmanH163:
"Conceal my identity please* Please how do I stop squirting. I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable after squirting because of how my boyfriend reacts.

After the whole sex which he would literary want me to squirt he will say stuffs like make sure u wash the blanket, wash pillows cases , wash Bedsheets and all I obviously don't have a problem with that.

My problem is when he makes it mandatory that I don't give to a dry cleaner I should wash them myself and am tired of washing coz those bedsheets are f***king heavy. Please give me advise on how to stop squirting.

I really would want to have sex with someone that squirts
I long for it.

I can't go through around of sex without squirting 3 to 4 times U have no idea what it means to spill squirt and start thinking oh Lord another heap of bedsheets, he makes me feel very bad when I squirt it even in the middle of sex he will just stop and get angry that I mess up the entire bed."

I'll immediately get dried even with how slippery I feel. The last arguments we had he drop me off at my place and decided to kiss me, one thing lead to the other he touched me down..READ MORE...
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by sparqo01: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
I really would love to have sex with someone that squirts

I long for that experience
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by mickool(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Simply spread a linon leather on the bed to avoid squiting and messing up ur bed sheets.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Raymond989: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
I love it when they squirt....lolxxxxxx
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
OsmanH163:

He's ignorant of what that means, simple! That's what millions of men and women are looking forward to get during their show! So, it's mere ignorance on his part. In the alternative, he's just selfish to mind that you too deserve an enjoyment of the act, and that's the high point of the satisfaction for a woman.

So, going forward, get him educated by explaining what that means to him. If he understands this explanation, he'll be excited about it and he'll even be the one washing the bedsheets after your acts.

He should be excited seeing you happy after the sessions.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by CarlosTheJackal: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Hm....tufia!
Can't you research on it before giving such a buffoonic statement that leaves your Ignorance in the open.

Onye isi ndi nkwugheri
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by cucumbar: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
That thing na urine, abeg. All of a sudden, lady now squirts.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Can't you research on it before giving such a buffoonic statement that leaves your Ignorance in the open.

Onye isi ndi nkwugheri

You're daft. In case you don't know, even if you ask Google, it will still direct you to naira land for the answer. So me asking here is not out of place.
If you know, you say otherwise shut your smelly mouth you Ignoramus.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by rex444(m): 5:28am On Feb 22, 2020
what a lot of people look for ,he is running from ....anyway,his loss.. the good part about your condition is that squirt is not in any way urine and it doesn't take long to dry off sheets and also it doesn't smell ....well the ones av experienced tho...be confident of yourself and move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) / Meet The Beautiful Nigerian Woman With The Hottest Backside (pics) / A Poem For Eroticangelina...beauty In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.