Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. (9778 Views)

Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by CarlosTheJackal: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You're daft. In case you don't know, even if you ask Google, it will still direct you to naira land for the answer. So me asking here is not out of place.
If you know, you say otherwise shut your smelly mouth you Ignoramus.
Nna gi daft

Nne gi daft

Umunna gi daft

You are a disgrace to ladies if you think a question about squinting will only redirect you back to Nairaland. You are so daft that you are an apology for stupidity. Idiot. Ozu nwuru anwuru.

Tipper kajie gi aka ebe ahu
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
Nna gi daft

Nne gi daft

Umunna gi daft

You are a disgrace to ladies if you think a question about squinting will only redirect you back to Nairaland. You are so daft that you are an apology for stupidity. Idiot. Ozu nwuru anwuru.

Tipper kajie gi aka ebe ahu

See this apology of a man. Is this what your fellow men are doing? Exchanging words with a girl over an inconsiquential matter. Shame on you!
No need talking to a Sissy cos its a total waste of my precious time.
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by CarlosTheJackal: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

See this apology of a man. Is this what your fellow men are doing? Exchanging words with a girl over an inconsiquential matter. Shame on you!
No need talking to a Sissy cos its a total waste of my precious time.
God punish you. Go through my post and you will see I joke with everyone but when you have the audacity to insult me then you crossed the line with me.

You think because Nairaland gives you opportunity to be anonymous so you throw insult at everyone. Just behave yourself because I can play very dirty that you won't like me at all
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by loveliveshere: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
God punish you. Go through my post and you will see I joke with everyone but when you have the audacity to insult me then you crossed the line with me.

You think because Nairaland gives you opportunity to be anonymous so you throw insult at everyone. Just behave yourself because I can play very dirty that you won't like me at all

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Skmoda360(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=bukiah post=86840646]Are u sure the guy really love you? I don't think so.

And you believe the story to be true..... undecided
Re: I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
lwkmd .. someone said. if she search on Google about squirting. it will redirect her to nl.. since when is nl synonymous to squirting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) / I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto / Amber Rose Talk About Big Peen, Says " Dats The Secret Behind My Banging Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.