Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (31172 Views)

Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by delpee(f): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Obatofunmi:
Since ex boko haram members can now even join normal Nigerian army, then repentant yahoo boy can join the EFCC and repentant kidnappers can join DSS.

Very funny. Crazy world that we live in now.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
obailala:
One north eastern senator from yobe says an agency should be created, another north eastern senator from borno says it's a terrible idea. How exactly did buhari enter into the matter? The educational system in Nigeria truly needs overhauling.
keep supporting Buhari, una mumu never do Dis man are you a mugu Wetin!!! Dem swear for you?? Haba!!! Is dia anyone in his/her right senses still supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
obailala:
One north eastern senator from yobe says an agency should be created, another north eastern senator from borno says it's a terrible idea. How exactly did buhari enter into the matter? The educational system in Nigeria truly needs overhauling.
it is ur brain DAT needs overhauling!!!
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Arijude(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rapmoney:
Where is Osinbajo, the VP Academics?

Where is the tradermoni advert officer?
he has been locked up in za oza room

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
It is finished....Nigeria is gone
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by truthstands01: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
What is the demand of boko haram that Buhari's administration is granting them amnesty with an agency. A failed nation.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by jnoz23(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
This man is obviously boko haram
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Suremikky(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
I feel like trekking to US.

Today, I was helping my wife cook beans because she was going out to an event. She dressed up wearing her newest Ankara. As I finished washing the beans, I poured the washing water outside through the backyard door. I did not know my wife was passing. The whole beans water poured on her new Ankara. I expected her to quarrel and shout. She just went inside and changed to something else.

I then asked her why she isn't angry. She said in our 12 years of marriage, this was the first time I made her wet. I just feel like trekking overnight to anywhere.

Hahaha.. abeg no kill me with laugh
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by klax(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oh heaven be glorify. Didnt I said it long ago that Boko Haram will become a political party or registered organisations Its gradually coming.

Every of my prediction as per Buhari admnistration are fulfilled. Pls create a political party for them Mr Buhari you hear.

Boko Islamic Party Congress(BIPC) loading.......
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by oonix(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
so if shekau comes out and lays down his weapons today, he will be rehabilitated?..That senator is a raving mad man! he should be checked into an asylum
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by obailala(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
keep supporting Buhari, una mumu never do Dis man are you a mugu Wetin!!! Dem swear for you?? Haba!!! Is dia anyone in his/her right senses still supporting Buhari
To criticise a president, it's not mandatory that you must do so foolishly. And pointing out the foolish logic in your criticism does not automatically mean I'm supporting anybody. Receive sense!

The issue at hand does not concern buhari in any way, at least not yet. It's still an issue at the incipient stage involving the opinions of 2 north eastern senators and then you run out and start shouting buhari buhari buhari! Does opposing buhari entail that everyone must give up their sense?. Is it a crime if you criticise with sound logic?....

Like I said before, Nigeria's educational system needs urgent overhauling because of people churning out poor logic like yours everyday.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by obailala(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
it is ur brain DAT needs overhauling!!!
I have said what I have said; going to school (that's assuming you did) doesn't guarantee sense!
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Amozever12: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=StreetFight post=86842262]I too disagree totally, it makes no sense even to a dog. But you agreed for the creation of an Agency for repentant militants, paying them monthly for doing nothing, sending them to foreign schools with government money and making several of them billionaires overnight e.g. Asari Dokuboh, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, Ateke Tom after kidnapping, raping and killing several Nigerians and foreigners.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by klax(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
obailala:
To criticise a president, it's not mandatory that you must do so foolishly. And pointing out the foolish logic in your criticism does not automatically mean I'm supporting anybody.

The issue at hand does not concern buhari in any way, at least not yet. It's still an issue at the incipient stage involving the opinions of 2 north eastern senators. Like I said before, Nigeria's educational system needs urgent overhauling because of people churning out poor logic like yours everyday.

You said what Repeat yourself You said the issue at hand dont concern buhari Pls say it again and again bro so its you the issue concern Lord where did all apc members came from Bro are you sure you are a Nigeria I doubt it.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Maranzano(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
The world must be bewildered at this weird move to legitimise terrorism in Nigeria. The time to rejig this union is now to stop further embarrassment of Nigerians.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
obailala:

I have said what I have said; going to school (that's assuming you did) doesn't guarantee sense!
zombie ur father dia! Keep supporting the dullard, if you respond ur an acute fool.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
I feel like trekking to US.

Today, I was helping my wife cook beans because she was going out to an event. She dressed up wearing her newest Ankara. As I finished washing the beans, I poured the washing water outside through the backyard door. I did not know my wife was passing. The whole beans water poured on her new Ankara. I expected her to quarrel and shout. She just went inside and changed to something else.

I then asked her why she isn't angry. She said in our 12 years of marriage, this was the first time I made her wet. I just feel like trekking overnight to anywhere.
..........so is ur wife in support of the bill or not.....let's know

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by obailala(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
klax:

You said what Repeat yourself You said the issue at hand dont concern buhari Pls say it again and again bro so its you the issue concern Lord where did all apc members came from Bro are you sure you are a Nigeria I doubt it.
A north eastern senator says they should set up an agency to rehabilitate repentant terrorists. Another north eastern senator from the same apc party vehemently opposed it, calling it a terrible idea. Then someone runs out and starts shouting buhari buhari buhari!.... How exactly is buhari involved in this at least for now? In criticising a president, is it a crime if its done with sound and sensible logic? I asked this question and someone said I was 'supporting buhari'. But then I ask, does opposing buhari necessarily entail that one must throw logic out the window? You may think for now that it just about buhari or apc or pdp, but this is exactly how people begin to lose it; this is justa reflection of the reasoning pattern of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by obailala(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
zombie ur father dia! Keep supporting the dullard, if you respond ur an acute fool.
Na your father and your full family and generation you dey describe there.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Dreason(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
people in jail for like 5years should be freed cus the've repented. md. zoo

1 Like

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by nickxtra(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:
I too disagree totally, it makes no sense even to a dog. But you agreed for the creation of an Agency for repentant militants, paying them monthly for doing nothing, sending them to foreign schools with government money and making several of them billionaires overnight e.g. Asari Dokuboh, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, Ateke Tom after kidnapping, raping and killing several Nigerians and foreigners.
There is a clear difference between militants and terrorist, pls
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Josh44s(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
meum:
It had been the plan since. I knew it.

"If I say the things that has been happening in this country nobody will be able to sleep"

Bro talk o make people let people have awareness. Because Boko boiz don dey all corners for this country.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by ChaoHendrix: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
shocked

Perhaps Boko Haram requested for this and since their chief benefactor refused(not because he cares, but because he knows this will make Nigerians know he has some affiliations with Boko Haram) and this is the reason Boko Haram have been going on a killing spree and have gone as far as threatening to murder Buhari if he ever steps his foot in Maiduguri
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by nextstep(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:
I too disagree totally, it makes no sense even to a dog. But you agreed for the creation of an Agency for repentant militants, paying them monthly for doing nothing, sending them to foreign schools with government money and making several of them billionaires overnight e.g. Asari Dokuboh, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, Ateke Tom after kidnapping, raping and killing several Nigerians and foreigners.

Those militants (ostensibly*) protested against the government's maltreatment and ignoring of the regions that produce oil. By blowing up pipelines they brought the issue to the fore. They didn't go about killing citizens, ransacking entire towns, claiming territory, with an aim to eventually displace government and establish their own country.

I'm not a fan of amnesty in either case, but let's not pretend that militants and BH are the same. What FGN should be doing is undercutting the reasons for why people become militants: poverty. A person with a good job, hope for their future, and able to take care of family is not a good prospect for militancy.

*I say ostensibly, because most were just noise makers seeking appointment and money for their individual benefit.
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
I have said it over time that Buhari is a terrorists. What a time to be alive, seeing and hearing all these with my physical eyes is very important. Let see what happens next!
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Dreason(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=Amozever12 post=86845006][/quote]
it different.
govt asked them what the wanted,they made a request !jxpu! and govt gave it to them.
if i may ask what do boko harram and iswap want? can govt grant their repuest?
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by fabienjoe: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
supremenews:
Creating an agency for Boko Haram is like telling people to join the group and repent - Senator Ndume kicks against Boko Haram bill (video)

An All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmaker, Senator Ali Ndume has kicked against the bill to create an agency for repentant Boko Haram terrorists.

In an interview with Channels Television, the Borno-born Senator who is also the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Army said his colleagues already know his stance about the bill which he said is outrightly wrong.

Ndume said;

According to Senator Ndume, the creation of an agency for repentant Boko Haram terrorists which is backed by a bill sponsored by Senator Ibrahim Gaidam will only ensure the insurgents have more recruits whose aim will be to undergo rehabilitation and reintegration after carrying out terrorist attacks.

He added;

source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/creating-an-agency-for-boko-haram-is-like-telling-people-to-join-the-group-and-repent-senator-ndume-kicks-against-boko-haram-bill-video-2.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJQtHIgp4I

These northerners are just taking the piss!
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Shennels: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Aboks:
I said it buhari is the most useless president
A repentant terrorist is a dead one.

Nonsense

This is what you get when an illiterate is president

Very soon amnesty for fulani herds men

¥spits¥

You say wetin?

Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Shennels: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Malawian(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:
How much does the FG make from Borno and Yobe States?
Re: Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) by Emotionss: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
obailala:
If any such bill ever gets to his desk to be signed, it is because your senator, and other senators from your state and region supported it. A suggestion by one man cannot become a bill until your representatives support it. Go and attack your reps and senators first.

And has it occur to your that the senators from his region are on the minority side ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.